Why didn’t you take the indoor tanning pill yet user-kun?

why didn’t you take the indoor tanning pill yet user-kun?

Attached: 5A5A26C5-8522-46EE-BE93-4688BCF474C4.jpg (1400x787, 907K)

I just did. I've done about 20-60 minutes a week for the last 6 months and my skin has improved alot. I look and feel much healthier and the tan increase the mires. I get a weird spotty tan on my ass though. Probably because of all the sweat and pressure when I lie on my back

police are more aggressive towards me when im tanned - already got thrown in jail for going over 30 mph on the highway

tan at your own risk!

I would like to, because I've got a farmer's tan that I would like to get rid of, but my family history is a cancer minefield, and I'm scared of melanoma.

Tried yesterday for 5 minutes since I've never done it before. How long do you guys recommend? Also any tips to get darker?

I'm curious about it too. I'm always warm so staying out in the sun makes me feel like I'm undergoing menopause.

doesn't this shit cause skin cancer

>How long do you guys recommend?
20minutes. I can go 30 without burning, but the sweat buildup is too much if I go longer than 20min. You of course have to slowly build up your time to avoid burning. Be sure to also get alot of vitamin a and vitamin d supplements to help with keeping your skin healthy

No, not if you don't eat a ton of omega 6 rich foods like plant oils, nuts etc. If you make sure to supplement a good amount of vitamin a and d too you are good

What if my dad died of skin cancer at 40 despite eating healthy and not going out in the sun except very very rarely?

Interesting thanks I'll look into vitamin a and d. My gym only allows people to go in for up to 10 minutes so I was going to work my way up to that. Surprised you could do double. But hey it's free at the gym so I won't complain.

I prefer getting my indoor vitamin D3 through the sun instead of man made light

I'm just building a natural tan by wearing sleeveless shirts and taking my shirt off at every opportunity. Calisthenics in the park are really good for my tan too.

>What if my dad died of skin cancer at 40 despite eating healthy
He didn't eat healthy. Rarely getting exposed to the sun is really fucking unhealthy. Sun is absolutely vital to our health. Why do you think we developed white skin when moving out of the sunrich african continent?

>Interesting thanks I'll look into vitamin a and d. My gym only allows people to go in for up to 10 minutes so I was going to work my way up to that. Surprised you could do double. But hey it's free at the gym so I won't complain.
It depends on the country how strong the taning beds can be. I'm in norway and I think they are strict about these things here and the tanning beds have lower effect than normal.
About Vit d, you should supplement 10-15k IU a day.

Just go to the beach nigga the fuck

From what i’ve heard you should tan every other day 3 times for 7 minutes in the first week and then one time every week until you’re satisfied with the tan

I meant 3 times in a week not 3 times every other day

it’s the same chance of getting a skin cancer as tanning on a beach

I would go three times a week and gradually increasing the time each time until you are satified with your tan. Then go once a week to maintain

>Just go to the beach nigga the fuck
yeah that's easy to say if you don't look like pic related

Attached: SS + GOMAD.jpg (1000x750, 48K)

I live in a place where there's sun 9 months a year.

>uv has improved my skin
Yeah no

just go outside nigga lmao

>20minutes.
Nobody do this. Obvious troll is obvious.

>>uv has improved my skin
>Yeah no
It is widely known sun has healing properties on the skin. My sister had a lot of acne or eczema or some shit on her body and was prescribed tanning bed by the doctor two times a week. She was refunded the cost by the health care system