What's the proper way to react to this as a manlet

What's the proper way to react to this as a manlet
Starting a fight with chad over this will only make you look like a bitter manlet that cant take a joke

Attached: Outta_My_Way_Manlet.webm (640x640, 666K)

There's no way to win in this situation. Might as well at least fuck the cunt up.

Attached: rope-hanging-loop-noose-with-hangmans-knot-vector-17451738.jpg (1000x1080, 84K)

Grab his dick

Stab him and move to mexico

This.
Emasculate the chad and destroy his self confidence by sucking his dick.

Attached: r0_227_4368_2684_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg (1200x675, 54K)

Stick your thumb in his butt. Start laughing but follow his every move with your thumb in his butt. Eventually, he'll start laughing, tense up and be entirely emasculated by said thumb in his anus. He'll now be the laughing stock of the bar. You'll be the Crowned the Crown Royal king, everyone will clap and Staceys will be begging for anons seed.

I can't think of an effective way to deal with this situation other than just killing him. Which is a shame because its such a stupid thing for someone to throw their life away for but boy if that isn't a great way to emasculate someone enough for them to think it was a good enough reason.

I'm kind of surprised he lasted as long as he has if he does thing like that regularly because all it takes is one emasculated manlet to end him because he is quite literally putting them in the perfect position to stab him in the back and giving them all the reason to do so.

Also take note that it isn't a joke. Doing that to anyone even if they were the same size as you would be an insult. It is at the very least a fighting insult and may very well be "We cannot live under same skies" insult.

Laugh it off and continue life as a jolly little gnome. Girls will think you're a cute little boy anyway so might as well act like it.
t. 5'3 retard who acted tough to get girls but now I show my more emotional side and get my dick whet

Buy drinks and put it on his tab

The Chad in this webm is way more insecure than the manlet.

>being light enough for chad to lift you
just bloatmax

If you could take him down quickly and calmly it would look much cooler than engaging in a long drawn out fist fight.

the only way the manlet can win is if he comes up behind the chad and picks him up and moves him. instead of the manlet looking emasculated they will both just end up looking like idiots.

>*chad punches you*
Everyone looks at you like an agressive manlet that starts reasons to fight, when chad did it it was fun when you did it it was petty agressive and weird

As much as BJJ training is a waste of time, this is a rare example where a joint manipulation like a wrist lock would be useful.

You can't shove him without looking insecure, punching him gets you punched back, etc. But a wrist lock and "do you always put your hands on people uninvited?" is reasonable and might make him think twice.

Chad will always come out on top. Nothing the manlet could do aside from straight up murder/suicide could save his dignity.

People cope that Chad is "insecure" even though he's likely far more widely respected by men, lusted after by women, and will in all likelihood live a far more full, well adjusted life

>Hurr Durr go away incel you're just gay for Chad

Ok manlet, keep coping and pretend 1,000,000,000 years of evolutionary programming is a lie

Attached: C6QK6_1UYAUodPo.jpg (1200x675, 134K)

This looks like a good time to invoke

>You have a bank account with $86,400 and someone steals $10. How much money do you spend to get that $10 back?

What if he just laughs it off?

Attached: 1522597755259.jpg (660x372, 37K)

lmao i thought that was conan o'brien at first

Exactly right. The only winning move is to not be a manlet.

Considering I accidentally almost sparked out a girl who grabbed my ass in a club the other night I think there's a pretty good chance I'd have just hit him on reflex.

>What's the proper way to react to this as a manlet
Do this
>take note of when this happened
>retain personal injury attorney on a contingency basis
>have medical insurance
>go to doctor and claim this incident fucked you up mentally
>don't tell them you have an attorney
>fake symptoms like nigga depression doesn't real
>go to appointments, all of them
>skip work because of appointments
>document this shit
>attorney demands from lanket's personal liability insurance (if he has one) expenses incurred because you were medically ultra sad, lost wages, and """""pain and suffering"""""
>enjoy free money
rack up bills
sue him for assault and intentional infliction of emotional distress.

that's how i earned my fist mil

Pick him up by the knees from behind and drop him on his head, then leave before the cops show up incase the fall kills him.

86390$... no theft will be spared from hanging in my watch

>hit him on reflex
That's unironically a chad move, how tall are you?

Do the same back to him.
Crouch down and hug his waist. Use your legs to lift him. Don't supplex him.

I'm 5'4

>t.brainlet
>manlet gets moved
>manlet squirms back into position
>chad gets mad and punches him
>gets another cause of action
>adds actual physical injuries on top of pussyass mental """injuries"""
>sue chad for his policy limits if he has personal liability coverage

>wrap hands around waist as if I'm gonna lift him back
>suddenly start caressing the chads body
>rip his shirt open
>mock hump his tight butt
>he inevitably calls me a faggot and attempts to assault me
>LOL its just a prank bro!!
>sit back and watch as the normies in the bar tear him to shreds for being homophobic

Check and Mate

shoot him, it's self defense

Low test dialogue option there pal

>wrap your arms around Chad's waist
>pick him up and throw him
>Chad either has to laugh as a 'well played' or escalate to a fist fight
>He can't really win off beating up a man let that he started shit with
>on the off chance he does want to fight, you get double the points for stomping the shit out of him
Also, you always get mired for bodily lifting another dude.

Attached: cd32d0ba0e15efe98409053e731d8905--second-chance-quotes-second-best-quotes.jpg (236x230, 10K)

Start yelling how you enjoyed him in bed last week, he'll deny of course but people around will still be suspicious. you already losing you may as well drag the chad with you.

faggots go die in a ditch

this.

Do you think a jury would believe it was a reflexive action to grab my beer and smash it over his head?

This but suplex him

I'm 6ft and kind of skelly, but I'm also a Thai boxer and I don't like strangers touching me.

>Starting a fight with chad over this will only make you look like a bitter manlet that cant take a joke

If you can actually win starting a fight is fine here.

>What's the proper way to react to this as a manlet
Ambush him in the parking lot.

Attached: bane hill.png (500x389, 312K)

Cut the back of his knees.
Heh. Not so tall now, are ya?

you're taking a lot of risk in twelve people who may or may not hate manlets

you can easily throw just about anybody on the floor with the right technique when you are behind them are they arent expecting it. id probably do that to make a point about him getting on my level and then leave. and if he seems like hes about to fight at least you have the advantage at that point.

Many ounces of prevention is many pounds of cure.

Not be a passive bitch and elbow stab him in the face, broking his nose in the process, while he lift you.

You need to have your lawyer weed them out during jury selection
>ma'am do you think you can be impartial towards my client despite his dwarfism (5'9”)?

you literally can't be 100% sure and they might even develop manlet hate DURING the trial.

Why do we have to treat eachother like this? Esmasculating and humiliating eachother in the face of public?

It's fair to say you have to fuck someone up who tries that kind of stuff with you. I fear the day that someone tries to pick on me while out with my girlfriend or in any similar situation, because it will be certain that you have to react to it. There's no way out of this anymore and I dread the fight I must pick and its consequences because of some dumb twat.

Truly horrifying the lengths some people are willing to go to in their discrimination against manlets

Glass him

>other person touching you without your consent
>chads face looks proper punchable.

>Excuse me sir, but if you're going to treat me like a bitch the least you could do is buy me a drink.

I fear my natural reaction to being picked up unawares would be an elbow behind me to his head, i would have to hope i wasn't too stressed at the time and just struggled. years of judo make me very annoying in these kind of situations

yeah just check his oil that always works for me

Hit him with an "Aight bro"

wait til his drink comes, grab it, and chug in while staring him straight in the eyes

Or just fight him

At the very least, talk shit, any self-respecting man would have bowed him straight in the nose the second he realized he was being picked up. My bows are a natural reflect that can easily get me in trouble if someone is just playing around with me because it's just almost an automatic reflex

other than that, just literally talk shit, if it escalates, tell him to get his ass outside.

Just because you're short doesn't mean you have an excuse to not be a man. Mike Tyson was literally 5'10, do you think if some 6'3 guy came up to him talking shit he would immediately get height mogged, curl up in a ball and submit to him?

Height means very very little in fighting outside of reach, do you really think that this guy is going to keep his distance properly or are both going to just swing haymakers at hittable range for both guys. Literally a little head movement and a strong overhand right and this guy wins a fight. He's untrained, it's not that hard.

Mass, and muscle mass on the otherhand do yield signifigant advantages in fighting, and that's where a bigger taller man has his advantages multiplied

your what?

isn't this a joke video? they seem like they know each other

you forgot
>all of the normies saying this but secretly thinking you are a degenerate faggot

kek
>preferred it when you picked me up like that last night bby
;)

>mike Tyson
I get your point but mike Tyson is bipolar and he hears voices in his head. The voices would tell him to curb stomp the fucking guy, he would have very little choice in the matter.

A fucking wrist lock? Dudes giving up his back. Jump on that fucker and drag him down with a rear naked choke. He would be out in under 3 seconds

Tall but light -- still would be picked up and moved. This has absolutely nothing to do with your height. Stop having your complexes, cutie. The chad did thing wrong.

i think you know what to do bonganon

you don't actually interact with people do you? The shit you suggested will get everyone in the bar against you (chugging the drinks he paid for is a severe party foul on multiple levels; against the bartender most importantly) and telling him to get outside so you can fight him is going to get you worked over and disrespected by the bouncers conveniently stationed outside of all places.

Their only job is to de-escalate things. Not find out who is right or wrong. So eight times out of ten they are gonna tell the 5'5 manlet to fuck off regardless of who is right.
>and if Chad is a party boy wasting away his life every weekend + thirsty Thursdays, chances are that he knows the bouncers and everyone else in the club. You literally cannot win like this.

Also if you are goddamn retarded enough to hit someone 'reflexively' in a bar or club, you are going to be looking over your shoulder all night. I guarantee Chad has at least one friend who is 100% suicidally loyal and is actively seeking a reason to throw his entire life away

>you are the kind of socially autistic sperg that makes going out with friends for the weekend dangerous

Proper way to react is to throw elbows and fists while he has you lifted, then you can just say it was all reflex
Failing that, start talking a lot of shit and when the puckered fucker has his eyes closed you get in really close and stab him about half a foot above the waist, sides only as fast as possible with a switchblade or spring loaded knife. He won’t notice you get close because distraction, and if you ditch the knife quickly and make a getaway nobody will notice. I reckon about 3 seconds of stabbing will shred both kidneys, earning him a very long hospital stay at the very least. If you’re good, you can be in and out in under 10 seconds.

>you are the kind of socially autistic sperg that makes going out with friends for the weekend dangerous
Not him, but if the idea that there may be a fight at your bar means you're afraid to go out you dont deserve the night out

dont text at the fucking bar. people need to prder drinks. but if someone picks you, a grown man, up off the ground you have every right to take his eye out with your elbow. you should just go right for the nose so you dont look like a pussy. best bet is to just elbow as hard as you can and run away. if he chases you hes officially a criminal assaulting you. If anyone asks you tell the truth. you defended yourself. whats his response going to be "no i just picked him up off the ground i didnt mean anything by it, he was in my way" nobody is going to believe that if hes chasing you across the room.

>commit battery by elbowing him
>if he chases you hes officially a criminal assaulting you.
I mean sure he technically committed battery when he picked the manlet up but why not just sue on that one instead of muddying shit up with further physical altercation
>muh fite
>muh manliness

literally staged

You dont actually go out do you?
Barfights happen all the time its not that uncommon
and there are no fucking 100 suicidally loyal chad friends that throw their life away
you're living too much on the internet bitch

lol @ all these tough guys talking about kicking someone's ass for disrespecting them

enjoy prison

You follow him home and burn his house down

Attached: charlie.gif (500x375, 360K)

this. fucking brainlets

ask me how i know you're a pussy

>sue on that
For what damages? Police might collect a report but nothing will be done about it.
What if he grabbed your cock? You'd let him do it and then report it to the police?

grade school was your opportunity to fight

You guys need to go out more. This is a legitimate excuse to enter a fight even if you are not sure you can win, you'll still look like you respect yourself. No one will think you are overly aggressive for punching someone who just assaulted you in public and essentially attempted to humiliate you.

>No one will think you are overly aggressive for punching someone who just assaulted you in public and essentially attempted to humiliate you.
except a prosecutor and jury

then you can fight all you want in prison

>Uses greentext wrong.
>Reddit spacing.

Its self defense to punch someone who has just battered you from behind. You don't know his intentions. Maybe he wants to try out a wrestling move and snap your neck.

>implying you're an idiot and stick around until the cops show up
how many fights have you seen where the attackers just stick around?

Plea self-defense. He touched you, and used physical force to move you.

see You don't even need a police report LMAO
do you retards HATE free money?

>Plea self-defense. He touched you, and used physical force to move you.

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 48K)

you dont even know his name nigga
you think he's gonna tell you his name and address so you can sue him?
he's just gonna ignore your weak ass

PI attorneys usually have private investigators they use to find people. You let them worry about finding the guy.

Tap him on the shoulder, swoop in front from the opposite side. This will play to him being portrayed as a dumb meathead.

Failing that, nut check to slamming his head off the bar. Never suffer a man laying hands on you with such disrespect.

Or, ya know, just a rear-naked choke from behind if you're looking to avoid serious injuries.

Just don't let him do that when he grabs you. Grab his hand and pull, then look him in the eye like "Wtf is wrong with you?"

Yeah. That's how self defense works?

>what is proportionality of response

>he puts both arms on you
>lifs you.
>Moves you.
>None of this was an accident.
Unless you murder the fag you can respond with any amount of force.

>Unless you murder the fag you can respond with any amount of force.
Punching him to let go of you? Sure.
Punching him as suggested in after you have been let go and set aside gently as the webm shows? More likely than not, no. Punching him after that would seem like retaliation and not self defense.
Self defense requires the belief of an impending immediate danger/harm. Manlet in the webm can claim that, but whomstdve would believe him is another story.

Provocation is a mitigating factor though and the boomer judge will probably see it as an invitation to fight. You would get a slap on the wrist if you had no priors.
Other guy would be in more trouble for instigating the fight.

HOW ABOUT
>not making him do it in the first place
Move the fuck aside after you order. Nothing like liquid balls to help you feel entitled to waste someone elses time

This, the gif is staged, we talk about it every other fucking day. Am I retarded? Why do I keep coming back at this website?

>in more trouble
So why be in any trouble at all and risk getting a record? Is it worth it to prove to people you don't even know that you're a tough guy when the alternative is you having a solid cause of action for battery and the possibility of collecting however much you can prove? Why even put yourself in the position where you have to prove that he was more at fault when your initial position is you being 100% in the right?
Brainlets I swear

1. You have no damages so you're not getting a payout
2. Nobody wants to deal with a long drawn out court process
3. You have to take a moral stand on who you are and what kind of society you want to live in. Anyone who manhandles someone else like that deserves a swift kick up the ass.
4. Barfights happen all the time. Very few actually go to court. Police don't really give a fuck

see Damages is not limited to "literally physical damage."
>Nobody wants to deal with a long drawn out court process
From start to finish, these things last ~2-3 years. Not all cases go to litigation, and even a smaller number reaches trial, and even a smaller number goes to verdict. At least in my state you can accept a statutory offer of compromise until plaintiff gives his or her opening statement.
>moral stand
>guy picks me up better knock his teeth out
ahurrdurrdurr
>Anyone who manhandles someone else like that deserves a swift kick up the ass.
adurrdurrdurr
>4. Barfights happen all the time. Very few actually go to court. Police don't really give a fuck
yeah because most people can't prove who fucked up who. Most cases "don't go to court" because most get settled before the plaintiff is required to file his case with the court to protect the statute of limitations on his civil claim.
>Police don't really give a fuck
irrelevant. It helps, but with evidence as good as OP's webm, not really essential.