Lifting heavy is a waste of time

When will Jow Forums learn?
nattyornot.com/lifting-heavy-weights-is-still-a-major-waste-of-time/

Attached: 1558717308903.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nattyornot.com/lifting-heavy-weights-is-still-a-major-waste-of-time/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so what do we do?

Lifting heavy doesn't work? Then we lift heavier

colossal cope

Based

High reps low weight lots of accessory work, like people have been doing before bodybuilding was taken over by ((them)))

That entire website is a massive blog of cope, although there are a couple of somewhat agreeable articles.

OP btfo

I thought it's gonna be a high reps argument, but it's just crying that gym strength is not real strength etc.

Attached: 1526130661434.jpg (707x561, 172K)

it's not an argument at all he's just selling his book at the bottom lol

>I was once a dreamer myself.

what the fuck is this garbage blog post

And what would be the motivation for us to be "slaves to strength"? The guy who wrote this is obviously a twink that can't move weight for shit and wants to put everyone stronger than him down.

Attached: Capture.png (664x227, 28K)

>1. Lifting heavy is not healthy.
if you unironically believe this you're retarded

l lift to cope with my life.
i take 500+mg of caffeine and lift heavy while imagining myself killing everyone at my job. it has become therapeutical for me.
it's also easy to maintain a diet as every food taste bland, and my body refuses to eat anything that contains sugar as it reminds me of fat people, and fatties are gross.

The point is to be stronger

>Durr burr coping twink is ashamed that he can’t be cool like us powerlifters who get women because we’re strong. Girls will never like you unless you can get a 500lp pin press

Lol, literally nobody outside of the gymcel world knows or cares what a 3 pl8 bench or a 4pl8 squat means. You’re impressing nobody but gay men

Beyond a certain point, and for prolonged amounts of time, it really is.

It's actually the complete opposite, lifting heavy saves time as you need fewer sets and reps to reach muscle fatigue

What is "heavy" anyways?

Sounds like the author of this article is coping for having shit lifts. What a fucking loser

Attached: 2D6AA906-EBFD-4916-A12B-7FD5D72181E8.png (1055x574, 93K)

this guy needs to post body so we can laugh

What was even the point of this article?
Fart in the water

>nattyornot.com/lifting-heavy-weights-is-still-a-major-waste-of-time/

The dude argues that because AthleanX and Scooby look the same as they did 3-5 years ago, lifting weights is a waste of time?

These guys hit their genetic potential while the author was still swimming around in his dad's nutsack and are just maintaining what they've got. Does this retard seriously think we all expect/shoulder progress every year. Look, if you added 10 pounds of muscle per year for 30 years you'd be well over 300 lbs. of pure muscle...that's just an asinine notion. You reach your peak and then you work hard to maintain it, or use it to pursue other athletic goals wtf is this dude on.

I've been 9 years at 1/2/3/4
I'm in world's better shape than everyone else my age. Project elsewhere DYEL

most based user around

Attached: 1553033470368.jpg (680x447, 26K)

>being in shape = being healthy
kys

ITT:
OP coping with not being able to bench 2 plates

this is probably ironic but I'm starting to do the same. Nothing is more therapeutic than imagining torturing and murdering people for petty justice while lifting. The more aggressive the fantasies, the stronger I feel. Just imagine punching a spoilt child in the supermarket and throwing him in front of a running truck then beating his pathetic parents by kicking them in the face until every bone breaks. Or throwing a rock at the windshield of a car that wouldn't let you pass the pedestrian, dragging the fucking driver out, pull out their hair until their red and crying in the face then break their face with your fist and elbow. Or a fucktard who might try to rob you on the street. Spray a full bottle of pepper spray in their face and spread their legs to kick their balls until their practically screaming for death. It just calms my head

would be ironic if it wasn't for the fact that i've been working in a place that i hate for 9 months. every single day is a burden and i just imagine myself going postal in that place when i'm working out at the gym.

Why the fuck are you still working there?

>You will never beat roiders as a natty
Well, guess I should just give up any hope for self improvement huh?

Fuck outta here copelet