Lift for 1 year

>Lift for 1 year
>can only bench 70 kg

Attached: 1554257350473.png (1138x1128, 2.77M)

Everyone has their own goal post. As long as it's not fat we don't judge. People like you, however, are not welcome here. Now, why don't you move along before you get moved along?

for reps?

Op is making fun of the guy when he himself is a fat fuck bloat that benches 90 but weighs 100+

1 rep
Im not fat i weigh 76 kg, 6 feet tall

Numbers are irrelevant when you make that kind of progress.

What exercise results in narrower hips?

Attached: 0BA078AF-014A-4E9B-BBA6-CA277C77C55F.jpg (750x237, 146K)

Losing weight fatty

Post body

Attached: 20190624_210910.jpg (4160x2340, 2.41M)

Attached: 20190624_210917.jpg (4160x2340, 2.37M)

how much weight did you lose ?

hopefully alot

Lose what weight? I have been a skeleton for my entire life

looking pretty fluffy for a skeleton

I guess i have been bulking too hard?

You look fat as hell dude

>6 feet tall
get some height manlet

>70 kg bench

That's pretty bad progress for a year my guy. Are you on a meme routine/diet? Or are you stressed/ not sleeping?

Attached: 1538413857922.jpg (510x418, 203K)

As i thought no ab defenition the op picks looks 10 times as good no matter how much u lift, stop coming upp with excuses and start cutting

Im on PPL, i sleep badly during summer due to it being too hot. I sleep like a bear during winter tho

But my lifts are shit, i cant start cutting, nobody's ever looked big benching 70kg

OHNONONO HAHAHAHAHA

Please, someone, tell me how pic did it and ill start right now, I look just like the one in the left.

Man im confused if i cut i wont gain weight on my lifts, if i bulk ill get even fatter than i already am

get an air conditioner you retard

Sounds expensive, id rather wait for winter, thats cheaper

Cutting hardcore, PPL, take on something like the stationary bikes or swimming, then wait about two years

they are literally ~100 dollars you fucking moron

convinced no one is this retarded LARP

No thanks, no clue what 100 dollars is in kronor but it sounds expensive

literally kys

Have some manners

Bump

Because you've been cutting weight and have been on a calorie deficit

But i have been bulking

Ouch... I hit that after 6 months

>PPL
That's why. I assume you are natty, and your stats are too low for more advanced routines like that. Do a proven beginner program that's full body 3x a week for 6 months to a year. Then do something like 5/3/1 when you are finally an intermediate lifter

he took dnp for like 6 months or some shit

i have exactly this problem. how do i reach this bod?

DNP

>white people

lol dinitrophenol nope. dont wanna die though.

KARA BOGA

I got to 70kg bench for 8 reps in a year and a half while also losing 15kgs of fat

im 83kg at 187cm and look less fat than you...you sure about your height and weight mate

stalling at bench 5x5 80kg for 3 weeks now, usually do 5-5-5-4-4. Is it in my head or what? Should I deload?

1/ Workout
2/ Eat less
3/ Do this above 2 for a prolonged period of time consistently

there is no shortcut or hack or magic trick. just time and effort. unless of course...you're keen on shaving off 30 years of life and permanently destroying your bodies ability to produce hormones without exogenous injections

Attached: 1562550250025.jpg (545x270, 46K)

I'm benching 72kg for reps after 2 months and I am insecure about my progress, you are doing something wrong

if youre the dude that posted his pic you are WAY WAY below any cutting bulking bullshit level of fitness. you are weak and fat as fuck. you can easily lose fat and gain muscle with how fat and weak you are. so don't worry about it. maybe in 3 years when you aren't fat and weak you can do some lean bulk meme shit but for the time being. cut and workout you fat weak fuck

and I'm not even following a program, just fucking around at the gym 4-5 times a week with days focusing on bench, OHP, or deadlifts plus accessories

stalling is normla. deloiding isnt going to hurt your gains whatsoever so go for it if you think it'll help. just be sure to actually deload and not just meme-deload by going 5% under your working weight because thats not going to help. drop down to 40% of your weight and just focus on form for 1-2 weeks

that's cool you dumb nigger but you started off fairly athletic if you're benching almost about 1.5pl8 after only 2 months. most people will take 6 to reach that point from baseline and 1 year to reach 2pl8. facts.

Kill yourself Ahmed

I think you're right, been feeling it for some time.

>Lift for 6 months
>Can only bench 20 kg

90% av svenskarna är homosexuella och alldeles för humanistiska.

Be sure your bench form is good. 80kg is still newbie weight. are your forearms straight, are your elbows stacks, is your back arch proper, is your leg drive on point, are your clavicles well pinched. are your wrists straight.

video tape your 40% bench during this deload time and check all those things from front/side/back. even one of those being off will prevent gains and lead to injury.

also do more facepulls. i bet you dont do them every day do you

that's fine if you started as a weak fat fuck (99.9999999999999999999% of 4channel) or a girl. just keep lifting weight against gravity with good form.

So if im fat and weak as fuck what do i do? I just get insulted but i get no solutions, bulk or cut? What routine?

I never did sports in my life except for swimming from ages 12-14. I couldn't even bench 1 pl8 for reps when I started in may. i am however 6ft2 and 200lb

>some fat nigger american calling a norwegian a brownie
you little niggers need to learn your place. op is a fat weak fuck but you're a literal nigger.
I just told you nigger. Lift weight and eat at maintenance. your body will tranform fat into muscle leading to a higher maintenance which will put you into a (now) deficiet which will allow you to cut more of your fatness and since you are so fucking weak you will grow muscle despite being in a deficiet because you have fatty fatty boom balady reserves. just be sure to eat around 2g of protons per kg of your fat fat body.
you're a fat nigger of course you can bench 1.5pl8 as a newbie lifter. shutup.

Posing

I'm 183cm 79kg, and I am much leaner than that. I know muscles weigh more, but I had no idea it made such difference at such low body weight

>lift for 1 year
>can bench 135kg @80kg bodyweight

Granted, I started from 60kg bench having lifted previously in high school. I autistically focused on bench and did it 2-3x a week pushing myself to the max with a spotter, doing 3 sets of 5 reps max effort weight. I did 140kg one month later, after 13 months overall.
>inb4 e-statting
My legs are shit tier if it makes feel you better, I still barely can squat 140kg and I even did smolov at one point which only made lower weights easier. I don't care about bench since I want to do oly and can't do well since my leg strength is shit.

here bro. since you're a lazy fat fuck unwilling to think for him you fat fat fuck. im going to use my programming skills to give you a 4 day routine with optional 5th day if youre feeling it

Day 1: Bench OHP Dip
Bench - 5reps at 9 RPE (you can do 1-2 more reps)
OHP DIP 8 reps at 8 RPE (you can do like 2-3 more reps)
Do that for 5 sets

Day 2: Deadlift squat w.e hanging leg raises who the fuck cares you'll be dead
Same RPE as above

Day 3: Rest or Row + calf raise + shrugs

Day 4: OHP Bench Dip

Day 5: Squat + Deadlift

There you go user. now you're strong or w.e i dont give a fuck you nigger just lift weights with compounds at 8-9 RPE its so fuggin easy

>HEY user I STARTED WITH LIKE YOUR MAX BENCH THEN ONLY DID BENCH FOR A YEAR AND HOLY SHIT I CAN BENCH BIG NUMBERS
Fucking no way nigger how is that possible

Right ill start calculating my tdee thingy and eat at maintenance gotcha. Thanks bruv, hope ill make it one day
I think your squat is great user

>every day
N-no Mr. Jeff

Do triples/singles with higher weights after the working sets. Or go for 72.5-75-77.5-80-82.5 kgs on working sets. You adapted to the current load and need a stimuli to advance.

Just buy a fucking scale nigger holy shit why are you making something so fucking simple so fucking complicated. you can only gain 200g of protons a month MAXIMUM so your week to week fluc is like entierly your fat self. so here nigger

>eat the food
>weigh self once a week
>getting fatter
>eat less food
>getting thin
>good
>getting thin + not making any week-to-week POL gains
>eat a bit more

holy shit lifting is so fucking complciated buy my program for 99.99 euro a month right fucking NOW
do your facepulls you lazy nigger do you even give a shit about your rotator cuff? do you want to be unable to bench or OHP after 3 years? you dumb nigger just pull the fucking resistance band towards your face fifteen times a day five times. its noth ard you fucking moron

Nuclear cope

you overweight nigger i bench your bodyweight for a warmup

Photoshop. Check the tattoo on after

>150kg bench
>130kg bodyweight

I like benching but I like eating more

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 10K)

good for you you fat fucking social parasite

Well better than a friend of mine that got stuck at 60kgs even thought he had been at gym for 4 years I think and is like 6'1 also
>be me 18 years old zoomer
>5'2 in the first days of gym
>don't give a shit about diet and protein shakes and other shit
>can bench only 25 kgs
>shitting myself trying to do barbell curls with 10kgs
>be me now
>19 years old zoomer
>didn't even tried a diet, protein shakes and other shit all this year
>5'8
>can bench 85kgs 10 reps
>no problem doing barbell curls with 35kgs

Imagine the ROM

Thats a great bench and curl bruv, miring a bit. Imma become as strong as you one day

This is huge underrated advice. Anytime you stall on 5x5 or current rep range up the weight and go lower reps. Try a 1x5 and 4x3 with heavier weight

The best thing for this is a slingshot you can go into heavy weights with a safety net of sorts and get extra reps out of heavier work it's ace for blasting through stalls.

Also let's you handle heavy weight and get used to it. Say 80kg is your 1rm you can slingshot max 90 and get a feel for it.

Im 6'5 the ROM is real.
You're only a social parasite if your fat AND short I'm just abit fat.

fpbp

Holy shit man, we just invented 5/3/1

I think I'll do this after the deload, as well as adding the facepulls after all workouts

more like bounce

not doing pulling on a push day is honestly braindead. there's almost zero muscle overlap so you can easily superset everything

how long did this transformation take? I have a body close to the one on the left

Attached: number3.jpg (828x550, 79K)

what does your progression scheme look like?

Linear on PPL

linear how? when are you supposed to increase weights? what's your rep scheme?

No clue what a rep scheme is but on main lifts i increase with 1kg every gym session.

Hey man I am in the same boat. I started lifting 6 months ago on a cut and I'm still cutting, my lifts have all plateaud these past 2 months. I feel fatigued, lethargic, nagging injuries, unmotivated, and my arms and legs measure the exact same or even a little less as they did 6 months ago. What's more, I might be cutting another 3-6 months to get all this fat off me.

Wanna know something? We just gotta keep getting after it every day. These skinny guys who post on here who go from 1pl8 to 2pl8 in 6 months had the benefit of getting to not starve themselves. You can't compare yourself to someone who gets to eat more than 1600cal a day.

It looks like you might finally be able to lean bulk, if you still don't make gains after 2 or 3 months of that then I would seriously question your diet and program. We are all gonna make it brah

it just means how many reps/set you do. 3x12, 5x5, etc.

if you're fat beginner you can build muscle and lose fat at the same time, you don't need to agressively cut. if you plateau for 2 months this early in your training you really need to change something. people respond differently to different programs, some people can handle massive volume others can't etc.

5x5 on compounds, 3x8 on the rest.

>SS + accessories for a little over 5 months
>bench 100kg at 90kg bw at 191cm
yall niggas need to take the rip pill

I want to aggressively cut because nothing is worse than being fat

Sleep with an open window. Only thing that works.

so you add 1kg every week if you hit 5x5, even if you're grinding every rep? what are you supposed to do if you fail?

This is nothing to be ashamed. I would bang the guy on the right. No homo.

if you cant complete the set you deload and try again

maybe you should try a program with a different type of progression if that's not working for you then. something like a 531 variant, greyskull lp, GZCL, etc. or at least change up your routine somehow, like deloading and then making your 5th set as many reps as possible and only adding weight on the bar if you clearly hit more than 5. or adding some variant of the lift you're struggling with like pause bench to get more volume and practice in.

Do SS+GOMAD