How do we fix the calves problem once and for all?

How do we fix the calves problem once and for all?

Attached: calvvv.jpg (630x320, 63K)

Stop wearing large heeled shoes
Walk in your bare feet more, or shoes with zero heel
Do more calf work like jumping, sprints, barefoot running, prowler pushing
Standing and sitting Calf raises are for gymcels
The calves take ages to grow, you need to integrate growing them into your lifestyle more

Jesus Christ it's as if their legs got stuck at 8 years old and literally everything else kept going. How is this fucking possible?

1 and 3 could have perfectly normal legs, you literally can not see half of them. Calves are mostly genetic and there is not much potential to put on size on your legs below the knee.

americans solved it by making every kid grow up obese

Attached: 1562565992171.png (1319x723, 911K)

based show

This is such bullshit, you won't get big calves but you can definitely put size on

and which big muscle do you think is located there other than the calves?

Intelligent post

Hillruns did it for me...calves seem to like extremely high reps, not very surprising really

synthol, you can even do it at home
mix 30ml vegetable oil (olive preferred, its healthier than hydrogenated shit like corn oil)
15ml alcohol/ethanol (to make it cleaner)
5ml salt water
clean needle first then inject directly into desired area

are people actually concerned about calf size? Holy fuck

ngmi

Do they pseudo fatboi method.
Every obese or former orbese person has HUGE calves.
Why is that? Because for years the progressively overloaded their calves by gaining weight, its like adding 5lbs to the bar every month.

Pseudo-fatboi method: Go get a backpack and put 20lbs in there right away and put it by your door. Everytime you go anywhere, put it on.
Add 10lbs every 14 days .

Watch the gains.

Attached: CFF87115-4290-4C3E-B69C-AF66CD7F0644.jpg (550x683, 91K)

my mind is blown

Frequent music festivals.

I'm not even kidding.

Every time I go to a music festival, you see these types that seem to live at festivals. You know, the ones that collect festival armbands like badges of honor.

It doesn't matter if they're skinnyfat, underweight, or fat ugly hairy dudes: each and every one of them has ginormous calves, cultivated by standing for hours, even days on end.

Alternatively, you could get a standing desk at work or at home.

Somebody explain why big calves are needed in the first place.
I'm not saying don't train them at all and let them rot, but why do they need to be big?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

My calves have always been large since i were a kid
I think it has a lot to do with where you grow up, i used to spend lots of my spare time outside playing in the woods or riding my bike and shit, probably helped develop some nice leg muscles

My calves are huge. Never trained them a day of my life. My torso though....That is another story.

Attached: 67d.jpg (1948x1126, 260K)

The issue is that calves do not show hypertrophy in rep ranges and intensities that other muscles do.

I believe very long duration work is really the only thing that can do it. So either ridiculous length sets OR be fat OR walk uphill/stair climb with a heavy weight vest, that basically makes you a fat person.

I like the last option because if you are going to be doing cardio, why not do something to build calves at the same time?

How do I slim my calves?
I don't even train them

If I do 5x12 calf raises twice a week will it make any difference?

not so much that they need to be big, just not comically small as in the OP

Prosthetic legs.
It's the only way to be sure.

>Doesnt walk around house, take shower, and home exercises standing on balls of feet
>Doesnt do dumbbell curls while standing on balls of feet to get free calf and core gains

NGMI

Attached: 20190709_153313.gif (360x640, 2.86M)

Heels activate your calves and posterior though.
It's literally why women wear them.

hiking in the mountains!

They tense them
But they don't build them
When you have heels in runners, you are more likely to heel strike, not using the calves
When you do more barefoot running, you activate your calves way more using fore or midfoot striking the ground
People spring that way naturally, same with prowler pushing or sled pulling

People sprint *

Hey user, you got alot of books in that bag?
>no its an increasing amount of weight meant to force my non responding calf muscles to grow
O-okay user, we were gonna see if you wanted to grab drinks but looks like youre busy

Genetics. I have good genetics so mine are big without any training. If you've got small calves just wear pants

your genetics are just SO much better

Mine aren't better than anyone's. They're just good at that specific area. I might be a really dumb person with big calves while someone with small calves could be really smart.

REMOVE CALVLETS
E
M
O
V
E
/
C
A
L
V
L
E
T
S

Attached: Hitler_grinning_worldwartwo.filminspector.com_1.jpg (830x738, 74K)

Do you have any pictures of strong guys?

I've stood all day at work for years and my calves are still 404.

Kek

Nigger what? I literally said they wont be big but you can still increase the size of your calves compared to the pic op posted

With donkey calf raises you pack of homos.

Attached: BE599056-662F-4AC4-85F4-216E99EE76EF.jpg (310x271, 26K)

Number one has huge legs

My calves are huge, and all i really do is running (outside, no treadmill). I just make a point to kick off hard with my toes to make my stride long as fuck.
Doing so makes my calves burn like a mother fucker, so i guess it works.

Genetics.
Sorry, that lardass you bullied in school is always gonna have better calves tham you.
You should have eaten more.