How should society deal with manlets? how do we help them?

how should society deal with manlets? how do we help them?

Attached: manlet.jpg (572x723, 202K)

As a 5'7 Indian man, I am not even offended. If I don't try to impregnate a white tall woman to get those tall genes, my progeny will suffer. I shall hence swallow my pride and try regardless.

boost their confidence, tell them to get fit, go on with your own life and stop being so insecure that you make threads about manlets every day

were just gonna kill em

death camps

The few worthy ones might be able to escape the pit and won't need further help, let all the other bitter ones rot in there.

they won't escape the chad police

Attached: manlet jail.webm (720x1276, 1.95M)

Free government assigned girlfriends for anyone 5'7 and below.

Bahahaha holy shit! I'm 5'3 and this is funny as all hell!

Why are some of you guys so obsessed with helping people? The more degenerates there are the more elevated we are from society

>tfw just made the cutoff

What so we will have even more manlets

Girlfriends not wives. If it works out they might take it to the next level, but considering it's a manlet it will in most cases be just for sexual relief.

We should raise them up, so to speak.

As a manlet, you should let me fuck your wife and sister. It's the only solution.

Anyone under 5'7" should have government mandated hormone therapy and become a trap for use by real men.

pls kill me user

Daily reminder lankies cant build muscle without PEDs, making therefore the manlet, the superior genes

Cope

>tfw manlet and i will never EVER have pic related

Attached: fuckmarrykill.jpg (795x1006, 157K)

Why would they do that? Go on the internet and tell lies?

Baad idea

Eradicating manlets means 6 feet will be the new manlets

you will shoot yourselves in teh foot boyos

Marry them off to tall women so that shortness will eventually leave the gene pool. Or prevent them from reproducing, or just kill them.

Fuck kill marry

fuck the 6'6" giraffe
marry the 6'2" qt
kill the womanlet

this

how is the female chart?

At least she is touching him

Provide us with stilts

are girls as tall as that even attracted to 5'7 manlets like me?
i don't want my child to suffer having to buy pants from the kids section:(