Crush just sent me a dm

>crush just sent me a dm
wtf I was not prepared for this at ALL
lifts to improve confidence?

Attached: 1411268810148.jpg (456x432, 50K)

what did she say?

Attached: 1446998318157.jpg (1278x1181, 120K)

guys my heart is beating so fast I'm stalling it so far it's been 30 minutes already wtfffffffffff

rape her

basically "hey how are you"

Lift your fucking cellphone and reply to her message you dumb idiot
Dont say anything spergy, you've been lifting all this time, your body will carry you. As long as you act normal youre gonna make it.

>new phone who dis?

I liked her new pic this morning strategically and I have a new profile pic where I show my gains so I guess she finally noticed but how the frick do I play this off guys help

should I use emojis ???? FUCKKKKK

Emojis make you look friendly

Fitness related

Tell her to post tits and timestamp

did you not read ? this is essentially cardio for OP.

Have you ever talked to another human being?
When a girl shows initiative, just play along. She says hey how are you, you say fine whats up. She'll eventually hint at whatever her intentions are and you gotta capitalize on that, in the meanwhile just talk normally without saying anything that feels slightly uncomfortable.

use neutral emojis like thumbs up, be cool

Serious advice. Max out on your deadlift and then immediately reply to her. You're your most alpha after having just maxed your deadlift

Don’t use emojis. Have normal conversation. How old are you

She's initiating, that's a really good sign. Don't over think things, in fact, take everything of your interaction with her as "practice". that is, go with the mindset of no expectations.. it's your high hopes that are making you nervous.

you were born for this

Ask her to send feet pics, then post said feet here, for me.

Ok I sent her. I'm literally shaking

fuck now I'm checking my phone every minute

post screenshots of the answer mate

>crush
die, teen

Tell her. "Hey, how are you too? Eggplant emoji

I feel you its a great feeling
But be sure that she will not let you down like mine did
>fine girl 1 year younger than me
>good ass, unique face
>blonde
>like a 6 or 7
>see her yesterday waiting for the bus while i was on mine
>ass that was great a year before is now shit
Im glad that i didnt got to fuck her

I have something related to this, please help brahs..

So this girl I've been seeing now for 2 dates, when do you "make a move" and go for a kiss? Last 2 dates been really nice but it's hard to kiss someone in public when you have no idea if you are gonna push her boundaries. How they hell do you kiss a girl when you constantly find yourself sitting in front of her and not next to her?

Attached: image0.jpg (1080x796, 135K)

fuck off with this normalfag shit

just make her laugh
make sure she's having a good time and when you text her the next day start with some funny shit not with the usual how was your day/weekend

>hug her
>if she reciprocates, kiss her
That simple. Try to position yourself next to her somehow. If she's interested she'll try to make it happen, pick up on it.

Alright, thanks brah. We usually hug when we say goodbye to each other so I will do it next time

>go for a walk
>stop
>turn and kiss her

There's no normal girl that won't want/expect a kiss on the first date and frankly I'm surprised she's still putting up with you, unless it's a friendzone

she said "I'm fine too"

Not friendzone so far, but I know I have to do -something- next time, just last 2 times I've been on my best behaviour really. First time I'm "dating" a girl I'm attracted to, I dont wanna fuck it up

kiss in the car after the date/when dropping her off. if she drives herself then you can offer to pick her up or kiss her after you walk her to her car. generally, you're not looking to start making out as you're sitting at the table of a restaurant so i don't understand your last question.

you're asking a bunch of social AUTs and NEETs when it would be appropriate to escalate physical touch with a girl we have never met. you've gone on two dates with this girl so far so i take it you've gotten to know her a little bit. can you not infer/reliable predict her response to you going in for a kiss by now? do you think a person goes on two dates with a person they're not remotely interested in?

the FUCK am I supposed to answer that?? is she wiritng a follow up? I don't fucking know

>DM

What ever just happened to texting someone? Why does everything have to be through a filter of social media now? I'm pretty sure I missed out on a second chance with my oneitis because I didn't want to to get an Instagram and Snapchat and told her social media was stupid.

ok now respond, "Yeah you are... ;)," and send a vid of you flexing a 'cep

please I need non meme answers pleaseeee I can't wait too long now the pressure is on

Nah when you're parting its a pussy move to kiss. You gotta kiss early on to have enough time to escalate and get her horny enough that she wants to bang by the end of the date.

desu she sounds like a bit of a brick wall but she's def interested in you if she msgs you out of nowhere and has nothing to say. I would just make some small talk and then ask her if she wants to grab something to eat/drink.

>that's fine

don't use emojis it's fucking cringe, jesus

You got destroyed man. She probably got pissed after waiting too much. I'd just say "cool wyd" or something low investment along those lines.

I just asked how's her summer and if she has big plans

Stop waiting around, shut off your brain and just write her whatever comes to mind, preferably not autism. Stop thinking so long about what you´re gonna write, it´ll annoy her and make you come off worse.

Op I requested something of you and you have not delivered

Attached: 63313501_10205786782864127_4619245637609717760_n.jpg (480x473, 16K)

is she in town?
if yes
text: "d2f?"
if no
ignore

it's been 3 hours from the time I liked her pic to her messaging me so that means she was thinking of me for 3 hours? holy shit

No fucker, call her and talk like a normal human bean

Or maybe she just got done fucking chad for 3 hours and saw you liked her picture

ok she basically said "I have no plans now, just work"
help FAST

shoud I ask first where does she work? then after that I'll try to set up a meeting or something yeah??

block her women are gains gobblins, you will never make it unless you have anger and failure inside you, sorry but this is the true, i also want to be loved but if i was loved i would lose my drive and motivation to achieve great things

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 10K)

Me either, wanna smash? Haha

Tell her you were in the middle of an hours-long masturbation session with a thumbs up emoji at the end.