Is fitness pointless for Asian men?

Is fitness pointless for Asian men?

Attached: 207F212A-C364-44B5-85B8-E779426D1EE5.jpg (891x2379, 219K)

>lifting for women

Attached: DF2642CC-F270-4E0E-89C3-1DCA54546E84.png (201x250, 5K)

yes, but still delete pics 2 and maybe 4 and grow a beard

No, with your tiny penisss you need every leverage you can get.

that isnt OP you imbecile go back to re.ddif

this, his face really doesn't match that body

Half asian here
6'6", 8.25" benis
U mirin'? Too bad women probably assume I'm small haha

I hear more about Asian’s from white 4channers this an I do anywhere else. You need to stop this weird obsession.

his pictures are retarded

>Cooking pic
>Weird selfie
>Mile away mirror pic
>Weird selfie
>Cooking pic
What a retarded profile.
>Left because Trump
>Won't date other Asians
This seems like a bait post btw

The insectoid should fuck off back to his country.

Seething

I'm chinese
objectively, nothing has any point, which means I can make lifting as meaningful as I want it to be

why does it matter if I'm coping or not?

>his country
His country probably is Sweden you moron. I’m also Asian-Swedish and this is my country and I have literally never been to Asia

i came back to Jow Forums after being away for, like, two years and there does seem to be a small group of dedicated anti-asian posters now.

they must be asspained from seeing all the AMWF couples.

t. AM half of a AMWF couple

Attached: 1484696439394.jpg (640x633, 124K)

He looks like the final boss in Bloodsport.
>KUMITE! KUMITE!

We don’t need your reddit shit here.

Asians can't grow beards that aren't just overgrown goatees user

In North America all you have to do is not to be fat or shitfaced and your dick will be drowning in pussies of k-pop fans.Just filter out the underage ones.

>Asian-Swedish

Attached: no_.jpg (1280x720, 308K)

No it's not, he's Asian. You are mixed, so you have an excuse at least.

anything would help make him not look like a 12yo girl

>a white america??? That's so evil, I better flee!
>to a whiter country, I want to be surrounded by blondes and rich welfare states after all

kudos to him for choosing the worst country in the world though

Never mind this dude I didn’t even read the post entirely and this dude is an amerimutt. I agree with you

He literally said that he grew up in San Francisco retard. Also, he was probably born in an Asian country to non-English speaking parents, judging by how shitty his English is.

Had he stay in America, he'd have some chance of scoring sum white chicks. But then the retard went and signed up for the nr1 nigger loving centre of Europe, ofc they wouldn't date his asian ass.

He would have better luck if he deleted the second picture. It's unflattering in every way.

>reddit cap

yea thats a herb, closing in 3 and [ - ] from me

it has nothing to do with him being asian and everything to do with the fact that his pictures fucking blow. They scream, "i never leave my house except for going to the gym or uni."

>faggy manbun
>looks like he has jizz on his forehead
>tryhard gym pic
>necklet with a bad haircut
>looks like his mom took a pic of him cooking with some BDSM shit on

you can be subpar on tinder and still get decent matches if you do the following

>one pic of you doing something outdoors (this pic has to be taken by someone else or on a tripod)

>one pic of you being social and showing that you have friends

>obligatory pic with you and a puppy (bitches eat this shit up)

>one pic of you showing your physique but it HAS to be doing something other than being in the gym. Play a game of touch football with some bros or a pickup game of basketball. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A PUMP.

that's literally it. Don't type a huge bio either talking about your wants and needs. Nothing dries pussies up faster than a fucking essay girls have to read. Short and sweet and kinda douchey wins the race.

Thank me later.

Attached: fuk_u_m8.jpg (1024x576, 34K)

what kind of lonely retarded pictures are these?
wouldn't even share a beer with this creepy dude

I'll also add to this by saying that if you get a girls number, don't talk to her for hours and hours only for the connection to go nowhere. Immediately make the interaction based on the fact that you're attracted to her. It's ok to joke around and what not at first, but never make the converation 100% platonic and "funny."

Instead, inject small jokes and immediately try to set up a date. Texting should be used to set up person-to-person meetups, not this trolling you do with your bros.

Attached: thinking_of_horse_meat.gif (400x206, 3.79M)

That's the most retarded fucking profile i've ever seen in my life that's it, he needs to get way better pics and he would be able to compete

>Looks don't matter
>Ethnicity doesn't matter
>Upload better pics hurr

Maximum cope. Pics only matter to a certain extent, but if you're ugly /babyfaced that pic of you looking like a normally adjusted guy isn't gonna do shit. My profile is a few months old and my pic is 1 terrible mirror selfie with flash glare and all and I still get 5-10 matches a week lackadaisically swiping. In 2014 I had a profile with 1k+ matches in relatively little time with marginally more effort

When I was fat? No one gave a shit about me. You're deluding yourself about human nature

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-09-15-24-53.png (720x1280, 296K)

show your profile then faggot

He should just go to Finland. That's where all the other Asians are

Based

>When I was fat? No one gave a shit about me

he said subpar not subhuman

>5-10 matches a week
if you applied the rules I laid out, you would get that every day or at least every 2 days. Your pics are fucking your potential.

The problem is hes not a westernized asian. He looks like hed be a niche kind of thing to non asian women but a pretty good mate back in the orient. Forgive the incel speak lol

At least he's one of the cute asians. Could be worse.

Asian here. Would a shirtless pic work if I can do 1/2/3/4?
BW is 185 lb, 6", can do 0.8/1.8/3/3

if it's a mirror selfie, no. If it's you doing something outdoors and it genuinely looks like you're enjoying yourself, yes.

Can I just post a gym pic in all reality? Most of my other pics are me having fun with friends or with a dog, bear in mind I’m not DYEL

I literally admitted that in my post. In 2014-15 I played tinder practically professionally. But telling a babyfaced Asian man in Sweden that different angles or better pics at social outings are gonna save him is just delusional. I know because I gave the same well meaning advice to my ugly friends back then and it didn't work. Shit even my average looking friends, guys who otherwise do fine with women once you get a beer in them, had little success on tinder

Just because you cut your weener off doesnt make you a woman, Jeffrey.

you still have your mindset from when you were a fatass. You're just dragging down average/ugly dudes to your level and it's fucking beta as shit. Do you browse PUAHate and unironically believe black pill posts?

I would say yes. I would even go as far as to say a shirtless mirror selfie isn't as bad as women claim it is, but as the other poster stated if you can LARP playing volleyball or something that's even better

Yeah just keep it to 1 gym pic

You're just wrong though. No amount of confidence or angles are going to get him enough Tinder matches to do anything with. He's better off going to parties or meeting women at uni I'm not dragging anyone down I'm saying Tinder is a terrible way for 90% of men to meet women and you're denying human nature

Idfk what pua or blackpill is

going to parties/clubs/bars limits a guy's potential pool of girls. With tinder, you've got access to hundreds, if not thousands, of girls. The odds are stacked in your favor. Tinder is not reserved for the most attractive men, I've gotten laid consistently on Tinder purely from my profile and I can still pull from real-life interactions. You keep talking about human nature, but you're ignoring the fact that beauty standards are largely applied to women, not men. You can still be average on Tinder and pull hot girls on a consistent basis if you pose your profile correctly and give the vibe that you actually have access to girls on a regular basis. Stop deluding dudes to believe they're fucked.

>Taking tinder seriously
Honestly go outside and talk to human beings and do things rather than talking it. The sort of human filth you have to sift through on tinder and the expected mating ritual is seriously retarded. Meet human beings for how they actually are and not their curated online classified ads, otherwise it's all dogshit.

I don't take tinder seriously at all, also not everyone on there is human filth I've met some women with good values who are just too shy to meet men the old fashioned way

If you're really 6 foot 6 then nobody thinks your dick is small...

Post body

Asians are not too bad. But it's pretty hard for them to compete against pure arians tho. It's not a fair match at all.

how big is his dingus