/fraud/

Before asking your stupid beginner questions (yes, they are stupid), make sure to read ALL OF the r/steroids wiki:
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

>Reddit link
yeah, fuck off

Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual. (or see CCFC's handy faggotry guide.

Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later.

ABSOLUTELY no source talk.

This isn't a medical forum. Stop asking for medical advice and go to a doctor.

Don't ask us to help you schedule your pinning dosages. Use steroidcalc.com/

If you're going to ask a beginner question, make sure to include:
- time spent training

Attached: Cutler stomp.jpg (766x1000, 102K)

anyone any experience with trt? test levels are so low i'm going to see if I can get help from a doc before hopping on

Attached: Untitled.png (1154x370, 23K)

>that ridiculously low free test
Man. You are a top soiboy. The doc is just gonna give you just enough test to get you into normal range and call it good.

Any new pics Mike?

Attached: mogged.jpg (450x344, 53K)

>discussion about steroids and general fitness questions

Attached: 84EEE1FD-E1E0-41A6-ADC7-E54DB7EA9180.jpg (487x355, 144K)

>mast having an autistic meltdown

Attached: 3197580A-DA54-413A-A3FE-775DFA273ACF.jpg (452x359, 132K)

yeah it's fucked, that prolactin has me scared as well.

haha it me

Hey you guys jelly of my 36" LED TV I got from goodwill? It cost 2k.

How long should I stop cycle for test to fall low enough for doc to think I need trt

Attached: 6ED5D04E-0E31-4215-BF03-4C305D6FC58F.jpg (1125x676, 641K)

that was a great thread, does /fraud/ experience such episodes regularly or was I just /blessed/ to have witnessed that shit?

Why bother? He's going to give you tiny meme doses.

I know the guy he just needs probable cause

Lmaooooooooo

Attached: mast_lmao1.jpg (354x480, 66K)

Like 4-6 weeks.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Lol he's again posting photoshopped pics from me. Why don't you respond to my recent pic bro??? You know you can't compete that's why you are ignoring. I actually blurred out your eyes in the other pics, but if you want to play this game then i am happy to play along

Attached: Testify.jpg (291x542, 55K)

OH NONONONONONO! KEK

Losing your hair HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHE I BRING TO YOU THE UGLY JEW

Attached: EEHPPLPRLRP.jpg (595x540, 43K)

Oh this has been going on for a few months now. Welcome to /fraud/.

Dat hair cope

/fraud/ is a circus when it comes to the masT and testify rivaly

Imagine being a turkroach.

I FOUND MIKES INFANT PICTURES HE SHOWED TO ME VIA DM HAHAAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: Disabled-jew-mike.jpg (601x399, 64K)

it's clearly not photoshopped, dipshit

HAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHH

How can someone be this ugly.

Attached: MICHEAL.jpg (359x636, 91K)

'k snap waarom ge hem ne jood noemt

Somebody humble me a little bit.

Blood work came back today. Been off PCT since February, following my first cycle of test + EQ in fall 2018. I didn't get bloods done previously so I have no reference point. Does it look like I have a clean bill to start again? Any other markers I should look for?

Attached: bloodwerk.png (930x629, 85K)

does it track other types of estrogen?

No. Unfortunately I only got the Hormone Panel + Lipids from privateMD labs. It shows very basic info. Care to explain why other types of estrogen levels might be a concern?

Because he admitted he is a jew. Lmao do you think that nose is lying?

LOOK THAT NOSE. It's so big only a jew can own it

Attached: PLRRRRRRRRRR.jpg (438x384, 28K)

You're like highschool girl making fun of another highschool girl. You are a lil bitch

He is really ugly

Am I going full retard by starting a anadrol cycle without raloxifene if I'm prone to gyno?

I only got Arimidex on hand would that be enough?

Also what do you guys think about kickstarting a 500mg test cyp/week cycle with anadrol day one?

Adex is going to do jack shit for adrol gyno. Make sure you have some nolva/ralox on hand.

you should probably always have a serm on hand just in case no matter what

Tren is life boys. I can't get enough of that look anymore. How do i ever go off this shit. It's probably the same feel when you are used to pump and know you will never be big without it

I can't wait to see what it does when i actually add some carbs and gains some mass with it. add some gh and igf-1 and will become a monster

The gift of the devil.
You'll manage my man, more curious about that igf1.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS WHY YOU BLUR YOUR EYES OUT

>m-muh hair

Hair isn't going to do shit for you buddy
bbc Jawline genetics reign supreme yet again

Attached: d1d70765b8ab521be5f6bba6483d6813 (2).png (128x128, 24K)

>lmao gas da jooz
>look at his jew nose it's so big and ugly
>you are all ugly incels lmao

Attached: 1562702682497.jpg (354x480, 61K)

The funny thing is. THIS picture is not as old as that picture(from years old) and is also not shopped.
Yeah me as well. It's sounds more promising than GH.

We will see when it happens and let these threads die when i post my pictures kek. Only way to cope with it.

Attached: image0-5.jpg (578x617, 33K)

I am giving you 5-10 years until you die of heart failure

I don;t care anymore. If i die, i die. With my next blast i will get a huge as possible.

GH/IGF-1/SLIN(maybe not sure yet) + test/tren/npp/dhb

I will show that jew how you actually gains some quality mass. Instead of the fake fat/bloat gains he's showing with

Hey man, what did the Jews ever do to you?

lmao jesus christ first time opening the thread and mast thinks he is talking to me again. REMEMBER YOUR PLACE DUTCH BOY

Attached: 0D2A10CC-D9E4-4390-9DE7-1AAFAF919F47.jpg (2048x1583, 439K)

how the FUCK is this """"Dutch""""
Looks like an AYYrab

Grown muscly ass men doing duck face pouting and throwing highschool tier insults at eachother. I’ve never laughed so hard in my life

Is there archives of more of this shit?

HAHAHAH look at those fucking beta saggy eyes of yours. Dude you can Photoshop my pics all what you want. Matter of the fact is that even when you Photoshop them i still look better than you

Just act like it's not you faggot.

REMEMBER YOUR FUCKING GAS CHAMBER FAGGOT. I WILL PUT YOU BACK WHERE YOU BELONG. fucking gass you and your Jewish family to death. I WILL BE WATCHING BEHIND GLASSES AND JERKING MYSELF OFF when you scream and cry for help.

I will fucking rape your dead mother corpse in front of your eyes while you exhale your last breath. FUCKING USE SOME OF THOSE JEWISH TEARS AS LUBE FOR SOME BETTER ACTION

Attached: 1562659994641.jpg (2245x1303, 464K)

>he still thinks he's dutch

Attached: mast_lmao1__01.jpg (354x480, 65K)

Attached: blubber vigin eye- vs- the alpha jewish hunter eye.jpg (821x576, 98K)

classic mast file name

What kind of results can you expect taking a 5a reductase inhibitor (finasteride) to block DHT conversion while simultaneously taking a TRT dose of testosterone ethanate? Would this increase free test and reduce DHT, meaning better muscle gains and less hairloss + other DHT side effects

Just go to a TRT friendly doc not some rando so you’ll at least get bumped to top of the range instead of fucking around

I really don’t understand the duck lip shit, is mast gay or something?

Just fucking lol if you come to these threads asking serious topic related questions and don’t fuel the masT and Testify fire

He looks like a shitskin lmao what a loser

Is that testify? Ooff

i'm in the uk so wouldn't have a choice if i want to get it prescribed and covered for free. if i had to pay for it i'd rather just run a proper cycle or blast/cruise

Lol he thinks he's a Nazi when infact he's a mutt and the SS would never accept a non pure breed like him.

Be honest - what's your training look like? Diet? You aren't a steroid user that hopped off to get bloods, are you?

These numbers aren't good, I'm more concerned about the prolactin than the low test, that's easily correctable, but starting you on test has the potential to turn you into a milky little fucker.

Docs prescribe shitty tiny levels of testosterone, if you're in the UK I wouldn't bother (as it's decriminalized there as well, so long as you aren't a dealer).

Stay medically monitored, do 250mg/wk, I'd recommend Test U, little hard to find but it's a very long ester so you don't have to inject often. If you want more SLOWLY ratchet it up.

Jumping on this, would I have anything to worry about if I'm taking an otc DHT blocker while on a light test-e cycle (~250mg)? Can't get a prescription for fin, but the DHT blocker I've been taking has been working fine.

calm down before you blow yourself up mehmet

Attached: 1511283649039.jpg (500x281, 40K)

LMAO you are a little PUSSSSY I can imagine you now in your crummy little apartment rage typing everything out knowing that you’re #2 to an American.

> this photo doesn’t make sense
of course it wouldn’t make sense to a god damn refrigerator lmao.Fuck your eyes pussy if they are so alpha why don’t you get more women instead of staying with the same girl for 7+ years?

Attached: 4FB2D39C-42F7-4285-B8B2-9019C16747BE.jpg (750x426, 215K)

does anyone other than testify and sludge body dan think testify looks good lmfao

Where did you go to get your blood work done?

Will steroids permanently fuck natural testosterone production? To what extent is usage possible without the aforementioned fucking up?

Which one would you recommend? Nova or radox?

hi 47

Honestly they're going to get banned (at least mast is) if they keep shitting up these threads. Even if this is Jow Forums's tard containment thread, mods don't like totally off topic bullshit.

No
You're welcome

Curious to what otc dht blocker are you taking? Im also considering getting an online prescription for finasteride where you have to submit pics

Attached: 19306CB4-5760-48FF-9D11-7C9A79D7B2F3.jpg (571x852, 75K)

He looks better than master if that’s what you’re referring to.

inb4 mast and testify are actually doing this to motivate each other to constantly get better until they eventually evolve into beings of pure light

or die of steroid abuse

testify will never die with the bitch doses he runs

Is test e anabolic?

Jay is natty

Steroids arent fitness. Steroid threads are addiction threads

MODS

I recommend doing something social offline every once in a while. This cesspool is bad for overall mental health.

Manson just finished. Robert Zombie is coming up. He better play the songs I lift to.

Attached: JPEG_20190709_201734.jpg (3024x4032, 505K)

>t. Natty dyel cuck