Does anyone here use cocaine to work out? It seems like the perfect exerciser drug. How about to loose weight...

Does anyone here use cocaine to work out? It seems like the perfect exerciser drug. How about to loose weight. 95 percent of coke users arnt fat.

What about other drugs to lose weight or exercise. Meth users are never fat.

Attached: cocaine.jpg (300x250, 10K)

My heart goes 200bpm after using coke just while laying in bed, i can't even imagine what happens when I work out.

I did that today and threw up all over the gym bathroom.

dude take less

whats up with that, was your heart beating too much

Comedowns not worth it.

No it just fucked with my stomach. It was like 30 min after I snorted it too.

I had a bad headache the other day and did some high quality blow and felt like a million dollar man the next day, kind of like it reset my brain

i recomend you use LSD when you lift. last time i did it my muscles just became motors that were attached to my body and i did gymnastic exercises for several hours.
when i woke up the next morining everything was sore af

I wouldn't take coke while working out. Last thing you need is a heart attack from your heart racing so fast.

>Willingly putting poison into your body

It's like some of you don't even want to ever make it

Coke is Chads only begone you semen retaining wizard

Post your body then """Chad"""

>snorting coke instead of just pinning test
Lmao, it's like you really want that heart attack, kid.

>not doing both
Faggot

You need to do more coke ever 20-30 minutes to stay high so unless you have a home gym you’re kind of ducked

>not doing both so you can die in a sauna bathroom at 24
Faggot

if youre gonna do drugs when working out might as well use steroid once in for all

everything about coke is a myth, gota be up there for one of the worst drugs, anxiety and paranoia goes through the roof where as the high is 10 minutes long

edging in between sets is helping my gains. im LMAOing at your life

this you'd be better off just inserting stegs into yeself and there would be gains. coke also makes ye dick shrivel up like a prawn

that sounds awesome.

Coke is for weak minded people. But if that's what you need to get gains than why not