Do You Do Hip Thrusts?

I just watched a video of MegSquats doing some strong strong hip thrusts and it got me thinking: Do any guys on Jow Forums do this exercise? I've done it a few times and it feels great, but I'm always embarrassed to do them.

Attached: meg's strong strong crotch.png (367x647, 440K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6gfh2UfcJFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I do hip thrusts into my wife every night and morning.

I do them with your wife as well

I've tried it at home and it feels great, but the only time I've seen it performed at the gym was by a weirdo guy approaching 40, so this only reinforces my unwillingness to do this in public.

No you don’t, faggot.

I think they're one of those movements that are good for warm-up and activation like split squats and one leg deadlifts. wouldn't waste recovery resources on excessive loading or volume though

Not in public

Yes

Usually do squats (if back/core is fresh) or leg presses (if back is in recovery) followed by hip thrusts.

>kelvin, not celsius

really fucked my lower back doing heavy ones so i give them a miss these days. can't seem to get them working without shitting up my spine eventually.

Yes we do.

Nigger you don’t get pussy from anyone. Fuck off

My hamstrings seem to always kill me during these. I’ve chsnged my foot positions but I still get it

Except your wife

I banged your wife too

I use a cushion thingy but I still get nasty ass bruises near my hip bone when I do these.

What do?

I used to do them but I replaced them with cable hip extensions with the strap around my knee.

Push the bar away from you when you thrust up
Or use a machine if your gym has one, my gym just got one for all the thots but no one is actually using it and it feels amazing so i throw it in twice a week

At home only yeah, feels really good doing em, same with barbell glute bridge but thats almost the same thing

Literally no one cares if you're doing them (unless you're doing them with like 10 lbs on each side). If anything, people will be miring once you get above lmao3pl8

Always remember that the man with the biggest ass is the strongest

I do them, i find them to be a good accesory for the lockout portion of the deadlifts.
>I'm always embarrassed to do them
Who cares? If someone stares at you stare back and wink at them.

who gives a fuck aslong as youre performing an exercise correctly
theres alot of retards in gyms that do like quarter squats and shit
atleast you're doing a functional exercise unlike alot of gymcel maxed dudes who only hit upper body

You two are just banging each other thinking it's user's wife.

If you do hip thrusts in the gym you’re basicallly announcing to everyone that you’re trying to fix your ED or if you’re a girl you’re trying to tighten up your loose pussy

Biggest dude in my gym does 3pl8 hip thrusts on Mondays.

Repent, sinner

youtube.com/watch?v=6gfh2UfcJFw

Yes Ill have the odd mesocycle where I do them. Don't be a pussy, do you go to the gym wearing cologne and your best clothes? No you work hard pull ugly faces and sweat who gives a fuck

>visible mons pubis

Attached: 1561133221550.png (483x370, 423K)

Do them every leg day with my feet ahead of my knees to focus more on my hamstrings. It's an exercise I added to my routine to help fix my anterior pelvic tilt. I could do glute ham raises, but I'm 6'5 and feel awkward on the machine.

No, we banged user's wife and then had a little swordfight together hehe. Just a bunch of bros doing alpha chit

Labor Major dumbass
Moms pubis is above the clit

I'm not a girl so no

Dude my wife is attractive, not overweight, and she lifts. She has nothing in common with them.

It's a meme bro

Dude's wife is the town bike. We all take a turn riding.

Attached: 1560955731029.jpg (504x621, 22K)

Sounds like damage control to me senpai.

I don’t know why you think you’re getting under my skin. This is no different than all the other times in your life you have pretended to have sex with a woman. Maybe if you stop being a faggot and actually start lifting you will have a shot at actually fucking a girl one day. Now doesn’t that sound better than sitting around all day being fat and smelly and getting angry that other people have the life you want?

Nah. The only part that bothers me is how many fat faggots like you are on Jow Forums when you don’t even lift. You faggots already ruined /ck/

>dude, bro, you ain't getting under my skin
>replies to every post
You can type that vitriol up, but it isn't going to change the fact that everyone in a 100 mile radius of your home has fucked your wife.

I also fucked this guys wife

You sound mad that I fucked your wife

wait is your that skank that has those ads on craigslist? Haha I creampied that skank. She was a hog

wife***

I don't do hip thrusts because I'm afraid the gym gays will think I'm gay and try to flirt with me.

I do body weight squats to warm up before squats and get the blood flowing. if you see a guy in front of the squat rack doing 50 body weight squats very fast then holding the squat at the bottom and pushing my knees out with my elbows, don’t say hi cause I’m autistic

I don't think it's necessary when you can just do a combo of squats and deadlifts but I think there is a case to be made that it's a good exercise, but I wouldn't attempt to go super heavy on them, unless you feel like you really know what you're doing. Before anyone gets mad this is just my opinion, you do you.

The real question in this thread is who hasn't fucked that dudes wife? That will forever be the great mystery.

Attached: 2008630Reds.jpg (500x327, 50K)

the only hip thrusts I do is banging this one cuck's wife haha she's a whore too

I tried to fuck that anons wife but she rejected me. what do? she let me sniff her feet tho

she turned me down, now I feel left out

I like hip thrusts because nothing else hits my glutes that hard. *insert gay joke here* I don't care if I look doofy while doing it. I'm not in the gym for the people around me.
There is one down side. My gym doesn't seem to have any of the pads, so I always wind up with these terrible welts on my thighs from the weight of the bar across my lap. Shit sucks.

Don't worry user show her your repeating numerals and she will gladly open her stank cave.

Hey user, do us all a favor and post your schedule for next week. Wouldn’t want to embarrass and have you walk in when we’re running train on your wife.

Yeah it unironically helped me get lower to catch my snatches.
Based. Usually I just crack a little smile

Attached: bortz_hip_ankle_mobility.png (1095x1630, 737K)

I have done hip thrusts with your wife in the mornin hip thrusts in the evening and hip thrusts at supper time, in her pussay. She came furiously, her hips buckled and she neighed as she came shevwas a fine animal. Her hair as red as a foxes asshole and the dew on het asshole as sweet as a necterine. She baked me cookies as we did hip thrusts, she screaned out,
> "oh please yes!! And the children but did yes watch on in horror ate popcorn did they as we thrusted in front of mommy with the mons pubis, sadatay.

I porked ya wife too ol' gub slubber

> mons pubis
Ok you got me

I do hip thrusts with your wife too, but I hate waiting for everyone else to finish.

I've tried many times but they always feel so awkward to do, setting up takes time and I don't even feel my brapper working half of the time. Now I do kettlebell swings instead.

I thought I was fucking his wife last night, lights out. Turns out I got their schedules wrong and it was him instead. Awkward

Attached: 10B53110-64A5-45D0-8EED-34ACE5FE0FF8.gif (480x360, 2.91M)

I used to do really heavy hip thrust but then I just started banging wife instead

>lifting in a gym with other dudes who are grunting and sweating and wearing tight clothing or exposed skin
>other dudes check each others physiques and compliments each other form
its only as gay as you make it out to be and there will always be a homoerotic element associated with going to the gym if you want to cherrypick and if the first thought that goes to your mind is "this is gay" or "i don't want to look gay" you might be gay or something
you don't go to the bathroom and take a piss and theres another guy taking a piss and the first thought that comes to you mind is "wow this is kinda gay we both have our dicks out" do you? or maybe you do

I do hip trust with your wife too! Does that mean we're friends?

You sound really salty about the fact that we all clapped your wife's cheeks

I topped out at 3pl8 on hip thrust and it didn't do anything for my ass, (male) so I haven't really touched it in a year. Fun to do them with decent weight tho, nobody can call it a chick exercise then

I would do this exercise but im afraid it will worsen my hemorrhoids. It puts too much pressure in my anus

Yo también me cogí a tu mujer wey jaja

Hey man I hate to ask but can you post a picture of your wife? It's been a while since I've seen here and I really miss the way she smiles at me whenever I'm around. I know you understand xoxo

Your wife actually fucked me, she likes that and I'm cool with it too

I used to do hip thrusts with this guy's wife but then I snapped my back. Now I do wheelchair riding with her.

>MegSquats doing some strong strong hip thrusts
Captain marvel bitch did strong hip thrusts and still got a weak ass
For the shame you just have to imagine how hard women will cum once they'll get on your mighty schlong when you'll start rodeo their ass

Attached: hip thrust.gif (446x184, 24K)

ill give a decade of my life to get a whiff of her anavar infused braps

Attached: 1552459368173.jpg (920x960, 85K)

I do them with your wife and your kids.

I used to not do any cardio at all, but recently I have adopted banging 's wife as cardio. I feel so much healthier with including cardio into my routine and wouldn't want to change a thing.

I love hip thrusts but they do take a while to set up

No reason to do them on a bench like that. Just do them on the floor. The most important part of the movement is the final 3 inches

I also have sex with your wife

I'd like to incorporate them but don't wanna look like a fag for the most part. Switching gyms though, new one is 24/7 so I could start going in the middle of the night when it's empty.

My other issue is that I've always naturally had a big, strong ass(idk why played soccer my whole life, maybe genetics.) and I'm not interested in making it any bigger and making my pants fit weirder than they already do. I have shit hip mobility and would like to work on it but neglect to do these and heavy squats for these reasons.

Attached: IMG_2391.jpg (300x300, 23K)