What's wrong with testosterone injection? It makes stronger men and women

What's wrong with testosterone injection? It makes stronger men and women

Attached: 1084765.jpg (1080x1080, 68K)

Nothing, you're a mentally ill woman who wants to become a man. However, it's somehow cheating if you want to become stronger as a man.

>look like men.

Finished that for ya.

But women grow a "witch's finger".

Fuck, not even a guassian blur could make that pic appealing.

you have no balls and no more natural testosterone after injecting. enjoy your impotence and your fucked up balls for the sake of "gains"

fatboy spotted

Attached: 1521398153784.jpg (600x536, 81K)

Cope

Based

Attached: topkek.png (423x500, 313K)

this. i dont get how people can get hormone therapy no problem cause they're mentally ill, but if i want to dose test to help gains its illegal. like, dole it out in smaller doses, i don't really care, i'd just like the option available to me.

post body with timestamp
>no timestamp = not valid/op is a fag

Just got my testosterone tested and got 80 ng/dl. I'm a 19 yo male not overweight. That's like super fucking low, right? Will TRT help a lot with gains?

also post body with timestamp (on )

Hormone therapy isnt anabolic and has no effect on muscles. Its just to make women more masculine like hair and stuff. Fucking bigot.

Test wont help at all with gains you fucking idiot. Its androgenic and will maybe just give you more facial hair thats not how these things work.

Good meme, but I actually have decent muscle mass, I'm just a little skinny fat and don't have a lot of body / facial hair. Just legitimately wondering what gains I should expect going from no test to a normal amount lifting 4 times a week

what's wrong with opioids? it makes you happier who doesn't want to be happier

How about you don't fuck with your endocrine system when you have no fucking idea what it'll do to you medically-speaking?
99/100 steroidfags have no fucking clue what they're doing because they don't have a medical professional monitoring them for dangerous changes. Yet they'll act like it's childs' play and it couldn't possibly hurt anyone. They're idiots. If you already think you look good then leave well enough alone.

Hormones arent dangerous. I have many trans friends who are using hormones to transition, totally safe and totally easy too use. Just think of it as taking something to make you feel more yourself.

I'm being prescribed TRT because my T-level is 80 ng/Dl as a 19 yo male, look at the context retard

They probably get on hrt to treat their mental illness I think. I dont agree with the degeneracy, but it makes some sense to treat the mentally disabled, instead of giving it to some autistic summer fag that thinks test helps you gain gains.

It does help you gain gains dumbass

Imagine being this retarded

See, jackass.

>taking test has no athletic/performance benefits because a tranny said so despite all medical research showing it does and it being a banned substance in any reputable organization

Because it becomes something you rely on. Its a drug, but used as a device for recreation, not as recreation itself.

>Hormones arent dangerous. I have many trans friends who are using hormones to transition
under close medical supervision not some desperate gymcels thinking steroids will get them a girlfriend or somesuch shit

If you're being supervised in your use of them by an actual doctor then fine otherwise dumbasses should not just be pinning test because they think it's too low

>Doing meth or any other drug is also banned from reputable organizations.

Are you fucking retarded? You do realize test increases protein synthesis, reduces recovery time and helps increase muscle mass? Are you being dense intentionally or are you actually retarded?

Because it's a crutch so your body doesn't have to produce it naturally. Plus who wants to shell out cash to big pharma any more than they already have to.

Pharmacist: Sorry Hugo but this insurance doesn't cover your testosterone any more.

You: Noooooo my gaaains *shrivels up into nothing with even tinier balls*

>What is HCG
>What is PCT
Another retarded natty gives his dumb fucking opinion on something he knows nothing about

If you do it just don't go to natty comps and you're good to go. I know some nerds here will tell you "its cheating" or "You're only lying to yourself" but there's nothing wrong with doing them if you do it understanding the risks involved.

Do you not know what UGLs are? Post body, I wanna confirm that an absolute dyel made this garbage post

>test affects men and women in the same way.

You're actually retarded.

If you’re not memeing is that’s actually below the levels of a 95 year old man, you may actually have some kind of hypogonadism condition, see a doctor