Tyler1 can bench 315 for 10 cleanly while you continue "cutting" while not being able to bench 225 for 10...

Tyler1 can bench 315 for 10 cleanly while you continue "cutting" while not being able to bench 225 for 10. What's your excuse? He's a manlet ffs.

Attached: 5.jpg (1920x1080, 610K)

That's my excuse. He's a manlet.

>what’s your excuse
Dis
>he’s 5’5”

he's been lifting longer than me :)

To be fair I can't bench 225 when bulking my bench is always shit.

Newfag skinnyboy here. Does being short make it easier or something?

Post body

Shorter arms= less lever arm= less force needed to move things in general

This, Force=Mass x Distance. Mannlets have less distance therefore less force is required.

the shorter your arms are, the better you will be at pressing movements
same with short femurs for squatting etc.
and when you have long arms and short legs, you're gonna be a good deadlifter with those ape proportions etc.

cope

What if long arms and long legs?

He is 6‘5 true alpha chad, with qt girlfriend, rich and funny while being bald and not naturally beautiful. He made it

Attached: 40D13971-B2B7-4AB8-AC15-258B952A4EDB.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

force = mass x aceleration u absolute brainlet

Thats fine if you pull sumo because your long legs get negated. You just have to explain to everyone you're a homosexual.

Well, he's rich. Everything else is a result of that.

What? he was already funny, jacked and had his gf when he only had like 800 viewers.

>qt girlfriend
nice try crimson chin

i'm cutting but can bench 225 for 10 :)

please be bait.
F = ma
W = F/d

This thread is so full of pathetic COPE

no
F=ma
W=Fd
P=W/t
go back to high school

cope

Wasn't he roiding, though?

found the fucking nerd

Actually I just recently hit 315x5

The others who (You)'d you are only half correct. While it's true that manlets are PROPORTIONATELY stronger, they are not stronger in an absolute sense. If there's a guy who's 6'4 and he's claiming the reason his squat or bench or whatever is less than the guy who's 5'4 because of his height, he's just coping. The taller won't be able to get as strong as the manlet pound-for-pound, but he'll absolutely be able to get stronger in terms of raw numbers. Because while shorter limbs/bodies mean better leverages, being taller also just means you have more physical meat on you to do more work as well.

found the guy who counts to 12 on his fingers

that's an oversimplification
most 6'4" guys don't have the proportions that a 5'4" guy has. tall guys tend to have lankier proportions and short guys tend to be stockier, which translates to a mechanical advantage. The record holders are usually tall with manlet proportions, e.g. Eddie Hall (6'3" but has proportions of a 5'5" guy) or Kirill Sarychev (6'6" with proportions of a 5'5" guy, i.e. t-rex arms)

The bench press is retarded. When the fuck are you ever going to lay on your back and lift heavy weight over your chest like that outside of broworld™?

fpbp

yes but its not an excuse

>muh functionality

major cope

None of that conflicts with what I said. I agree that someone with a large frame but short leverages should be the ideal lifter. I'm just pushing back on the notion that someone who's a pure midget being written off as being strong just because he's a midget. That's not how it works either. a taller guy is a bigger guy and has a higher strength capacity in terms of raw numbers, even if strength doesn't scale linearly due to things like square/cube law

And when am I ever going to pick up a heavy bar-shaped object with feet narrow and arms at my sides at about a foot off the ground as in a regular deadlift? You're not as smart as you think you are.

Isn’t he like 5’0? He’s just a coping gymcel

NEET

Apocalyptic cope

Manlets make bigger gains.

It's lanklet cope. You can also be short with long arms or tall with stubby powerlifting arms.

true natty peak

Attached: 1552752357579.png (667x534, 447K)

>FUNCTIONAL STRENGTH

top kekkerino laddie

Yeah but he looks like a shaved sloth left out in the rain

When I bench lmao retard

fpbp
op is delusional

lol in no way is he natty

holy shit the cope
lanklets never learn

>being taller also just means you have more physical meat on you to do more work as well.
does more meat matter on static exercises
also muscle and meat doesnt most likely depend on genetics and not height?
just asking

He has better insertions. Case closed.

>weight ("mass") isn't acceleration
OOF!

Everything is genetics. You can take 2 dudes of equal height/race and have them lift with the same diet. In the end a lot of the time one will completely mog the other. That’s why I don’t get why people cope by identifying with this or that group. In the end it comes down to genetic lottery and how you will look in your short lifespan.

I've got a negative ape index, what does this mean for me?

>W=F*d
r2
W = ∫F*dr
r1

Attached: 1543148890240.jpg (559x598, 71K)

r74-13*69=x/D

his gf was a fat chick before his stream got big that's a different gf

Ive got the same bone density than an elderly pygmy woman while being 6'