I seriously hope you don't have beta gut flora

I seriously hope you don't have beta gut flora.

Attached: 1562697080101.png (1080x879, 137K)

Anyone else here signed up for Viome and sent a sample of their shit to get their gut flora tested?

Attached: 20190709_231107.jpg (1080x1920, 399K)

Imagine saying the same about lactose intolerance or gluten allergies to him.
His liberal mind might explode.

Hey it's not my fault, I have a medical condition called "POC allergy"

I went through a breakup recently (historically murder on my digestion) and on top of it my ex gave me some stomach bug
Probiotics really did the trick.

what a retarded thing to say

>diversity = shit
Why yes indeed

It's a parody account. MIGA cucks need to lighten up. No wonder the right doesn't produce funny.

>+ 327 posts and 54 image replies omitted.

Attached: GEE I WONDER WHAT ∕board∕ WOULD THINK ABOUT THIS.png (750x300, 20K)

kek. I'm gonna start saying my body is "diversity intolerant" despite my own attempts to overcome it. I'm just born this way.

>giving your dna to the government

>hurr racist good!!

Attached: 1562694154614.png (1293x829, 806K)

>hurr racist bad

that's very insensitive of you to disregard my genetic affliction. it's not my fault you're inferior.

I don't understand the "Indian food gives you diarrhea" meme.
I cannot remember ever having digestive issues after eating Indian food, and it's not something I eat regularly enough to get used to either. Only once every 1-2 months.

>You can't call the cops on him, he's black!
You have no concept of irony at all, do you?

This has nothing to do with it, it just means you have a shitty diet but you don't need to have a culturally diverse diet to build a solid gut flora.

>Joe Keskold.
He's literally an ironic DSA troll...how is Jow Forums this stupid?

You aren't nearly as perceptive as you think you are. You're a dumb bitch.

A lot of spices can give people the shits. If they don't to you, congratulations on your above average gastrointestinal fitness.
Also, "ethnic" restaurants tend to have health records on par with or worse than garbage dumps, that helps too. Nothing like salmonella to shit your guts out.

That’s exactly the sort of twitter avatar I would expect from someone saying that.

It’s all so tiresome bros

That guy looks semitic as fuck.

DESPITE

it's satire, just so you'd know, look at his name

DON'T SAY IT

Attached: maxresdefault (16).jpg (1280x720, 68K)

N

Good thing I never eat indian or mexican then.

I

Browsing this profile and it HAS to be satire

G

Why are black people?

>Jow Forums falling for the obvious satire from an account literally called "Joke Scold"

Attached: 1 int.jpg (303x311, 59K)

Because nig

Attached: 1559121035458.png (670x386, 181K)

Attached: 8EA36E59-9E6B-4F0A-8D44-6C96796A2D35.jpg (1125x604, 281K)

>black
>people
~
°
i
x

It's a troll account.

For you

Attached: Raven-Tracy_thefappeningnew_com-119.jpg (819x1024, 145K)

G

>Wow someone posted something on twitter, better tell Jow Forums

Attached: le soy face.png (644x800, 14K)

I

>racist good
Correct.

Yummy she could get it all night

holy mother of lordosis, batman!

Attached: nigga the fuck.jpg (1296x730, 230K)

I've been saying this for years.

How the fuck is taco bell wrecking so many people?

How is meat, lettuce, tortilla, and cheese mogging your gut flora so hard?

Actually, it's the implants I think.

Attached: Raven-Tracy_.jpg (889x1024, 111K)

my gf's family is indian so she gets me a lot of indian food, at least twice a week. still gives me the runs, this basedboy doesn't know what he's talking about

I have never seen a liberal meme that brought even a smile to my face

Poor quality ingredients and poor sanitation.

Haha. Wouldn't it be crazy if you grabbed her giant boobies and squeezed them until they ruptured then tied her up and kept her in your basement until they became infected and she died? haha that'd be really weird

My shits have been worse than solid for the past week or so, how to maximize gut flora? I eat a lot of chicken and rice, a lot of salmon and whole wheat bread sometimes for breakfast, these are my staple foods and I haven't really changed my diet so I'm confused

Based haha poster.

is there a chance you are slightly less hydrated than usual? it has a huge effect on the consistency of your shit

It is, read the name again

Took me a minute. Joke's Cold.

Actually yeah, I don't think I've been drinking as much water as usual. I usually make an effort to drink 2 liters while I'm at work and then much more on lifting days. Thanks m8 I'll try getting more water

Maybe I am retarded but what is it about the name that gives it away as a parody? Is it a saying or something?

JOKE'S COLD

>Thinking they don't already have it

That's complete and utter bullshit.

Y

>not looking up the source for context
The black guy was living in the apartment building he was stood outside of, waiting for a friend. The dad assumed he was a criminal and called the police. Black guy records the dad making an ass of himself, explaining to him that he lived at the building where he stood.

>proving his point
Lmao lighten up

>eat guacamole burrito
>stomach explodes, ass on fire and shit everywhere
Are Americans really like this?

I'd just skip to the part where the nigger-thot dies
Haha

Top kek

Considering Europeans are the most likely to be allergic to advocado, yes... yes you are.

If you can eat advocado and not get sick you're guaranteed part african.

Based toko

Based Raven, free Ian

joe keskold
kekold
cuckold

I guess Crohn's disease makes me racist

Being able to stomach that shit means you destroyed it. Indian/mexican shits/farts are rancid as fuck and it's not supposed to smell like that.

I have the stomach of a goat and the colon of a god.

the dad actually had his father murdered several years ago when HIS father called the cops over an intruder and the cops did not respond

>Keskold

>tfw KANGZ

Based dad.
Little guy needs to learn early.

Back to pol.

The “s” In his last name is clearly silent.

Carnivore diets yield the most diverse gut flora. Shoving oneself full of indigestible crap just because basedboy leftists tell you to do so isn't doing anything for your gut flora. Farting, IBS, leaky gut, diarrhoea, all signs of microbiome issues, all solved with an evolutionary animal-based diet.

Imagine your son being a little cuck

go code something in rust

DSA, like the FAL manufacturer?

Lucky for him then that no one can define satire because none of this is humorous. It's too subtle and believable. What is the audience here? What's the message, what's his objective?
He's trolling both sides? But the side he is supposedly making fun of finds his "jokes" inspirational and the side he is actually on thinks he's an idiot and an example of everything that's wrong with the country.

What kind of meta-bullshit is this?
Why does this fag have so much time on his hands for something so completely meaningless?

Have sex

Everyone waz kangz

Original and hilarious.
Good job, user.

i drank a litre of kombucha about a week ago and after surviving the next day of pure intestinal hell my shits have been fucking glorious.

Is this guy serious or are we literally at the point where we aren't allowed to shit

I repeat

Are we allowed to shit?

>Original and hilarious.
Yeah, just like your opinion
>UH THIS POST POST POST IRONY IS SO UNFUNNY, WHO WOULD LIKE IT?!?!?!

This is what your post deserves

Have you had it at an actual indian place? Where they cook with the same hands they wipe their ass with? That's what gives you diarrhea. Eating homecooked indian is fine.

It also means u got soi intestines

I started buying these because its supposed to be god-tier for your gut. Am I getting memed? It tastes bretty good anyways I think

Attached: best-kombucha-brand-5-1.jpg (1630x1080, 154K)

The cops did at least shoot the nigger on arrival, though, right?

>Actual discussion or critique is retarded
>"Have sex" is actually accepted
/fit has gone from shit to shitier

>tfw when sandnigger paki
>allergic to capsaicin
>Can't have delicious Kebabs, Shorbas, Kariyes, cannot have any Pakistani dishes
Have to cook my own meals and it's just beef steak with salt and pepper with rice or oven roasted lamb with herbs and for dessert usually homemade yogurt.

Not bad senpai but man the days where I accidentally eat chilli it's RIP the next day, extreme shits and pain, i'll lose like a litre of water just from shitting.

Attached: 1562432838918.jpg (1080x1080, 76K)

What about this shit as well?
I drink a lot of the stuff.

Attached: kefir.jpg (600x600, 39K)

Post testosterone