Be friend of mine

>be friend of mine
>~5'6-5'7 manlet
>skinny as fuck, skeleton mode
>average face and hair
>HOT romanian gf

>be another friend of mine
>forehead not straight, goes back ("receding")
>big fish-ish eyes
>receding chin (not too bad though)
>face-wise literally what Jow Forums would consider forever virgin
>nothing special hairstyle
>confident as fuck
>like Barney Stinson, has probably fucked at least 20-30 girls at 18
How the fuck is this possible, Jow Forums? I'm not making this up, from these personal observations it really seems confidence > anything else, as long as you're not a literal 2/10 like right pic related.

Attached: you-just-need-to-be-more-confident-bro-handsome-guy-giving-tips-to-ugly-guy.jpg (735x488, 80K)

Yeah I see that happening too. I'm not great looking but not too bad either but my friend who looks like 4/10 no chin seems to get all the grils

I've also got yet another friend who's also about 5'6-5'7 and (used to be) fat, crooked teeth and probably below average face and he's still fucking, even when he was still fat.

>How the fuck is this possible, Jow Forums? I'm not making this up, from these personal observations it really seems confidence > anything else, as long as you're not a literal 2/10 like right pic related.
Nah, roll the dice enough theory. The average manlet is a virgin loser. You're just observing the exception.

Around 10% of Jow Forums posters are concentrated crabs in a bucket. Another 30% are stupid enough to believe them and make things worse. Just ignore and report these types of threads.

The ugly incel on the right doesn't actually look that bad
It's just a bad photo

Attached: dr0ac8zrikv11.jpg (1024x1024, 68K)

Brutal black pill he is also 6’3

That was one REALLY bad photo though.

Imagine taking a photo so bad incels use you as their mascot

You probably haven't even talked to twenty girls in your life, how do you expect to get laid? They're just gonna roll up and start sucking your dick? Just go talk to them fuck

>faceapp smile

Attached: 1561067879762.jpg (960x960, 95K)

If he had a decent haircut he'd look so much better.

Confidence and charisma is all you need to get girls. Social status will define the tier of the girls you can get. Everything else just builds upon this base.
Pretty much any motherfucker with a pulse can get a gf.

Attached: 1560140597033.png (640x1136, 1.11M)

This is literally how ugly brown refugees pick up European girls. They are so stupid that they're overconfident plus they feel like they have nothing to lose. If there's anything girls are good at it is smelling lack of confidence and the bad news is, you cant fake confidence (many people think you can and they end up making a cocky instead of confident impression).

>always meek 4/10
>once I was running like crazy to catch a bus, was angry/didn't care for whatever reason, weird moment in my life,
>I caught the bus and there was only a 8/10 blonde eurogirl
>I was super cocky not caring about anything, opened dialogue almost shouting and acting like an animal and like I was the king of the world
>It was the first time I saw a woman looking at me like that, open, smiling few minutes later she said that she doesn't have a boyfriend and asked if she wanted to go out
>just like that, I didn't do anything, it was surreal , "so this is how it works/feels like"
>I told her I have a gf lmao, I chickened out and never went to the same bus station because she'd find out I was a beta
>the whole thing was a super rare act I could not duplicate, it was one of those days when you're completely out of your character

Sure being handsome and rich can get you tons of fems but confidence(sociable fun confidence, not some some weirdo like in Drive) is one of the four pillars, the fourth one being fit/swole.

Each one of those four can land you fems quite predictable in the appropriate circumstances, the more of each you have the higher the chance.
Problem is, unlike the other three, confidence is the most misunderstood, as it isn't "just confidence", as I said it requires a certain type of confidence and has to be displayed in a certain manner, acting like sasuke while being ugly won't do you shit, acting like a like an asshole while ugly won't do you shit, etc
Usually autists never know how to apply "confidence" because it's a very fine art, and that requires non-autistic brain to know how to play it off.

all females that ever got interested in me was only the few times in my life that I acted like I was the shit and overly loud/fun/interactive/hyped in a masculine way.

Their behavior was insane, they looked at me like I was a fucking king, it's amazing.
Just like men lose their shit when they see a beautiful woman, women do the same when they see a le madlad funboi

Dude I've had this shit happen to me. I went through a very black pilled phase in my life.
>dad got cancer, mom became alcoholic
>brother becomes alcoholic
>we lose all our money
>find out something extremely bad about my grandpa
>I had been swallowing redpills constantly on Jow Forums for the last 5 years and lost all hope in society
>at that point in my life, while receiving some female attention, I still felt like a loner and I had never kissed a girl up to the point (19 years old)
It was at this point in my life I stopped giving a fuck about anything and I felt invincible around anyone. I swear to god I had no fear of death or failure. Needless to say as I was acting in this manner around my friends, there female friends all noticed and before I knew it I was cycling through 6-7 different girls at one time, while before I had no contact with females. As my life got back together so did this attitude and now I'm back to normal. Tbh, while it was fun, it was not a good time in my life and I'm glad things have gotten under control.

And just to clarify, it wasn't like I was coming off as some jaded bad boy, but I was genuinely trying to have fun and escape my shitty situation. But it was like all my anxiety in life vanished and I was just doing what felt natural, and even being pretty wreckless at times.

I almost hated women for "being this shallow", because their mental algo simply search for anyone who was confident.

But I didn't go the incel route, I cannot attribute any blame, it's not more shallow than putting appearance above everything, if anything it's less shallow.

I don't want to talk in "shallow" terms tho, it's not a competition, it is what it is, nothing wrong with women being attracted to hyperconfident men, it's just I cannot fake/maintain that and it blackpills me hard.

As an introvert I came to this realization and although I was mad about it at first I have decided to go the way of the greeks and put knowledge as the highest aim I can achieve. I dont care if a women ever loves me for me or not anymore

I mean there's outliers for almost everything, there are women who don't go too crazy about ultra sociable extroverts, some even appreciate some beta aesthetics and intellectual lifestyle, but yeah the vast majority will be the opposite of that.

some people just have better chemials in their brains bro. yoiu ever been on drugs? thats how some people feel all the time. you literally odnt give a fuck about most things. ofc you'll score bitches man...

Most Women aren't even worth it dude. Always go ten toes down, if being a genius is what you want to do then go all out and don't for a minute let someone try and knock you off your course. If a good woman comes around then great but if not dont lose sight of your goal.

Attached: image.png (204x278, 108K)

It's all about getting lean and being confident.

The picture of the mutated freak on the right might as well just do a backflip into a commercial-grade wood chipper.

yes, ive seen really fat, almost obese dudes pull really hot chicks before. its all about confidence, not looks. sorry incel defeatists

I always try very hard not to make fun of people like that or manlets because I have this fear that karma based reincarnation is real and that I'll be reborn as a midget or something if I do and that's something I REALLY DO NOT want to experience.

KEK! NO! FUCKING LIES!
I legitimately NEVER saw that shit. It's either CHAD or NOTHING for 100% of all women.

You guys are just ugly copers who can't accept the objective truth.

>receding chin

I have this shit as well as being a manlet. should I just kill myself?

>t. never left his home after high school

Lanklet cope.

Asmongold?

>haircut
>less time in front of the computer
>more time going outside, lifting
>skincare
>shave the beard completely off or grow it out everywhere
if he does all these things he'll be slayin

Attached: 1524837472619.jpg (640x427, 152K)

That's probably the dude from that incel-video that looks like a lesbian.

Incel spammers lied to me

>Woman friend , literally a 8.5/10
>U ironically in love with her manlet with a beak nose , giant protruding fish eyes and no lips husband

>See painful manlets and framelets with decent gf day
Chad vs virgin is cope

It's all about the social-pill and dickpill

His big ass eyes stare in a permanent state of JUST

Too bad I don't have the first pill and just swallowed half of the second one

They're both ugly tho

What is the dickpill

Why, my peenus weenus of course :)

only reason your friends are fucking girls is because they are young and might somewhat be funny/popular. wait 10 years when high school and uni is done and you'll see. if they are not top 10% they will struggle. a 23 years old girl have much higher standart than a 16 or 18 years old