Does it make sense to hold your poop in as long as possible to absorb more nutrients for maximum gainz

Does it make sense to hold your poop in as long as possible to absorb more nutrients for maximum gainz

Attached: download (3).jpg (225x225, 5K)

Yes it's called intermittent shitting. It's well-supported by the research and by evolutionary theory. Paleolithic people couldn't shit whenever they wanted, so you need to hold it in every now and then with intermittent shitting

Start doing heroin and you won't even have to hold your poop in

This, not only that but it will keep you from eating too much

Top tier kek

The opposite actually. The longer you hold it, the more water you absorb and the more constipated you get. Also, these days virtually everyone has some degree of leaky gut, so you're also most likely increasing the amount of toxic shit leaking out of your shit and directly back into your bloodstream in the process.

Because you'll use all your money on heroin instead of food?

You get more nutrients but you also get more toxins as well. It's good to hold your shit in for as long as possible for max nutrient gains then eat a nice detox meal.

90% of the nutrients are absorbed before it gets to your lower intestine,

Holding it in will gain you nothing but drier shits, or an impacted bowl

>intermittent shitting
Lost most if not all of my shit

decent kek

Attached: wkegr1i61a2z.jpg (550x733, 95K)

Just eat it, bro.

Your colon doesnt absorb nutrients your small intestine does. It would be impossible for poop to travel from the rectum back into the small intestine so you should just poop

Attached: Warhammer-40k-Desktop-Backgrounds-Gallery-85-Plus-PIC-WPW405238.jpg (2560x1440, 631K)

Based and shitpilled

Well that's one reason yes.

Attached: c9uBf.jpg (970x1364, 152K)

I actually didnt know the food go in the small intestine then the colon i thought the food start with the colon end with small intestine. I learn something.

>Not just re-eating your shit twice for max nutriant gains
>In this year of our lord

I store my shits in the fridge at eat them as a side to every meal. It helps to eat it with something else.

Attached: 1562580035310.jpg (4002x6000, 1.58M)

This guys a fucking genius

>delphine poster
>shit eater
checks out

By the time your feces has reached your colon, it has already been processed as waste and rejected from the body. It's not going to absorb any more nutrients

Attached: 1529599590457.jpg (677x677, 46K)

I remember reading somewhere that holding your poop could turn you gay, since the poop would be stimulating your prostate or something. So, there's that.

Attached: 1561309230912.png (500x441, 130K)

well played sir.
kek'd

Attached: 1562547076677.png (797x785, 624K)