Achievable natty ? this is unironically the body I ever wanted, manly asf yet sexy asf (nohomo)

achievable natty ? this is unironically the body I ever wanted, manly asf yet sexy asf (nohomo)

Attached: picturemessage_zhck044u.fcs.png (1537x1662, 2.32M)

Nah
You can get that big natty but not while being that lean. You can't actually cultivate that much lean mass, unless you're maybe really short or genetically blessed.

Goal body right there, literally perfect (unless under 6')

Promethean mode

his upper body is alright but legs are fucking amazing

Gifted genetics + gifted with a life with the disposable time and income to devote your life to looking like that. And a shit load of discipline. Achievable but not feasible for like 95% of people.

eeyyy he knows

Why do people have goal bodies?
You are not going to get his body.
You don't have his skeletal structure and proportions, muscle shape and insertions, muscle building and fat distribution.
You have different parents, so you inherited different genes to him.
But keep trying to change the genetic shape of your bones and muscles until you reach your goal body.
Stay unhappy.

Attached: narrowforlife.jpg (798x670, 77K)

You pic is my goal physique but my shoulders are too wide and I can't grow my arms this big.
How do I narrow my shoulder bones and get better arm genetics?

i guess i should just give up then and stuff my fucking face with garbage food every day until i get diabetes and have my feet cut off. why bother. i'll never be as rich as jeff bezos so i might as well quit my job and be homeless right? lmao fuck off you god damn pathetic fag. just because you're a dicklet/framelet/manlet poofter you want to drag everyone else down to the sewer that is your life.

post body and have sex

Easily in 3 months if you eat right.

I never said that you should give up and stuff your face with food.

Strawman

You misrepresented someone's argument to make it easier to attack.
By exaggerating, misrepresenting, or just completely fabricating someone's argument, it's much easier to present your own position as being reasonable, but this kind of dishonesty serves to undermine honest rational debate.

Example: After Will said that we should put more money into health and education, Warren responded by saying that he was surprised that Will hates our country so much that he wants to leave it defenseless by cutting military spending.
A gentle reminder:
You will never achieve his body.
But keep trying hard for the rest of your life to achieve the unachievable.

>Easily in 3 months if you eat right.
100% Tren hard, eat clen.

>I never said that you should give up
lmao yes you did.
>the rest of that post
have sex

>have sex
hoes mad

dont forget anavar give up

>>I never said that you should give up
>lmao yes you did.
You said that you fucking retard, you are projecting your own internal desires and feelings onto others
>>the rest of that post
>have sex
I have, what does that prove?

Sunblock Application xF

i need this man thrusting his baby injector forcefully into me

i dont think the engineer was natty no

Attached: eran-gilo-engineer1-1.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Mirin those calves hard

OP's pic is my goal body also

pic is me now

Attached: paleasfuck.jpg (650x587, 70K)

Got a ways to go my man

Yeah no shit mate. Started lifting not too long ago. Just did sports before. Guy in OP pic probably has lifted for years.

How long ago?

Holy fuck those claves. teach me master.

Your insecurities are showing user.

With a routine, a few months ago. Before that just did random stuff whenever I felt like going. Also not sleeping well and eating + drinking like shit. I have always done a lot of push ups / chin ups / handstand push ups though.

Probably
But this dude is a natural born chad if ive ever seen one

That's good brah! Keep going!

Thanks mate, that's the plan. Wish you all the best also.

You're such a fucking loser

Holy shit

dude those legs are like a greek sculpture. freaking amazing. I say dude been working out hard for 6 years to achieve this masterpiece.