Cottage Cheese?

Is this shit any good? One of my buddies just got a job at a cheese factory and he can bring back a lot of cottage cheese. I've heard it's good for you and has a ton of protein but it also really constipates you fucking hard. Should I take up or pass on this free cheese offer?

Attached: lumpy cheese.jpg (1200x675, 116K)

did you really need to make a thread about this you fucking faggot? reported for not fitness related

Cottage cheese is nutritious as hell, full of brotein, and tastes fuckin' delicious

this. 110 calories for 19g of protein while tasting like delicious string cheese can't be beat.

i eat 250grams every day. never heard of anyone getting constipated by it

It's a great non-meat protein source. If I were you, I'd definitely give it a try, especially if it's free. It sounds weird, but it's also good with honey or fruit mixed in, especially pineapple.

>protein rich food
>not fitness related

Attached: wtf.jpg (202x250, 7K)

I like it with low sugar jam and oats for a snack. You can also make cookies and pancaked and shit with it too

I didn't think I had to include the words "fitness" or "lifting" for an angry little faggot in my question as it should be fucking implied by merely posting it on this board. Have sex
This is fucking great, I'm about to start my next cut monday. Does it go especially well with any foods? I've rarely ate cottage cheese until now

>this thread
>that reply
>have sex
go back

one user mentioned it tastes good with fruit in it and i agree. the sweet + salty combo is nice, just don't overdo it and add too much extra calories. otherwise it's great on its own.

post body faggot. actually nevermind don’t. because anybody that doesn’t know about cottage cheese, let alone needs to make a thread about it, is either underage or a sloppy fat fuck.

Never had it but I heard it has great macros

Not great, not terrible. Same macro profile as greek yogurt, but I prefer to the taste of yogurt, so I just go with that most of the time.

lol angry
I take fruits and sweets out of my diet during cuts, I'll likely just add it to my spinach. Is it good with anything else that's savory?

Cottage cheese is pretty based. If you dont like the texture put it in a food processor or blender, it has a nice texture when its whipped, kind of like an airier and less dense/fatty version of cream cheese.

ricotta is better in every way

Attached: IMG_8896_tiny-645x900.jpg (645x900, 59K)

You can make good dips for veggies by adding salt, pepper, herbs, garlic, any savory seasoning you want desu. The taste is mild and neutral on its own which is why its good with both sweet and savory

very cringe and bluepilled

Attached: dyatlov delusional.jpg (960x720, 76K)

Thats probably the best answer you can give ngl

shit I hadn't considered a cheese dip, that sounds fucking beautiful
why? Is there something bad about cottage cheese?

I have heard of people adding it to savory oatmeal, but I'm not sure how palatable that is

Doesn't work as well as yogurt.

Cottage cheese is based AF (Zyzz ate 400g a day) and nutritionally shits on greek yogurt. NGMI

wrong

Attached: 55DA57DA-1104-313F-4ED9-98BC16EAC422.jpg (1280x960, 253K)

It's pretty good with a squirt of Sriracha and a bit of cumin mixed in

>0% fat
>only 10g protein per 100g of yoghurt
pathetic

Okay those are actually some pretty good numbers my friend, I apologize for calling you cringe and bluepilled when the opposite was true.

who gives a fuck about overall weight. What matters is protein/calorie ratio. Also if you want a version with fat, just buy that instead, or just take fat-free yogurt and add in some cream.

No prob. Both are good but I prefer the taste and texture of yogurt to cottage cheese.

Add horseradish, chives and some salt and pepper not bad desu

It’s good with pickles and pepper.