Why do I always see that it's the DYEL's trash talking sumo and then they go and conventional sub 400 lbs...

why do I always see that it's the DYEL's trash talking sumo and then they go and conventional sub 400 lbs. with a cat's back?

Attached: img7364.jpg (1200x630, 100K)

It's unironically because they are trigger d by seeing girls/guys that weigh 50lbs less than them deadlift more than them sumo. Also I deadlift significantly more conventional than sumo.

>deadlift 455lbs normal for reps
>make fun is sumo who still can’t do that
Heh, nothing personal kid.

Seriously though, why not just train a normal deadlift to where you can actually break 4 plate? Nobody is impressed with your sumo dead.

because my sumo is 1.68 x your deadlift. u mad DYEL?

I'm more impressed by whatever has more weight, and with your shit deadlift you're not one to talk

>sumo niggers triggered
Why don’t you guys just train to be strong instead of cheat lifts that let you move a little more weight?

sorry senpai, but sumo will always be cringe and a complete joke. Nobody gives a fuck about your ghetto 3 inch ROM knee bend

>train to be strong
>does narrow stance when nobody picks anything up narrow or plays a sport in a narrow stance
let me guess, you're an INTJ or INTP nigger than is absolutely clueless when it comes to practicality

post body and deadlift video or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

I don't even pull sumo you weak faggot.

>complains about deadlift stance not being practical
>compared to a sumo dead
Lol bruh. It’s not even bait at this point. Also if you’re lifting for “practical” fitness there are several lifts they’re way better then the trash fire that is sumo deads.

>bruh
nigger detected
>no actual refutation to my argument
yep, not surprised moron

>I don’t pull sumo
>I just come into threads to defend it when people trash it
Let me guess, you pull 6 plate too.

Attached: isildur.gif (245x160, 1.33M)

let me guess you don't lift at all, now post body or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

No, I pull 6.5pl8

Attached: VID_20181104_193240_4.webm (1080x1920, 2.88M)

>bruh is a nigger word
Browski

>didn’t actually refute my argument
I did, but I’ll spell it out for you. You claimed that sumo deads are more practical than deadlifts. I pointed out that they’re really not- seriously when is the last time you picked up anything with a sumo stance from the ground?- and that there are several other exercises that are way more practical.

based /plg/ iron jaw poster defending sumo

Good for you. Now care to explain how sumo is better?

LOL who doesn't pick stuff up with a semi or stacked sumo stance? obviously nobody picks stuff up with a super wide sumo

I never said it was better, the only thing that's better is whatever let's YOU move more weight. It's all about hip structure and muscular insertion/origins. They have the same standards.

Y-you too

But that’s what most people train when they lift sumo isn’t it? A super wide stance. Therefore neither lift really transfers over to real world application.

LMAO almost nobody trains a super wide stance. a stacked stance is almost universal except for in some advanced athletes. i'm talking about like cailer woolam's stance

I hardly see any heavy sumo lifters, it's mostly DYELs and something about it pisses me off. My entire time going to the gym I've only seen one person lift more than me doing sumo and he admitted it's easier and prefers conventional.

I lift 5pl8 @ 165lbs btw

I’ve rarely seen people use the Woolman stance in the gym. What I do see a lot of is DYELs doing around 315lbs with a wider stance. If you’re pulling a lot of weight with the Woolman stance, hat’s off to you. But I wouldn’t say it’s common at most gyms.

>be you
>be DYEL with "big butt" a.k.a. APT from playing vidya all life
>have sub 3pl8 deadlift
>never heard of sumo deadlift
>see some other dyel trash twink lifting 30 more lbs than you
>"h-heh short ROM cheating cope haha... yeah he can't do conventional he cheats *cough* cheating dyel i don't cheat I'm doing it the honest way... even if I've been stalled at 285 for the last four months... i'm not cheating like that guy ha cheater...."

Attached: 1532014902916.png (625x918, 587K)

wtf bro i swear i could do more sumo if i tried i just wont because its gay lol yeah bro faggot haha

>"normal deadlift"