What headphones does Jow Forums use...

What headphones does Jow Forums use? my old pair are starting to fuck up and i was thinking of getting actual wireless ones, any suggestions

Attached: 81pybH09vyL._SY355_.jpg (320x355, 15K)

If you have the money, powerbeats pro are unrivaled. I work a physical labor job in the mornings, and I have burnt through so many headphones. Cheap ones from amazon, expensive ones, all sorts of fuckery. Bite the bullet and buy the good shit imo.

>this
They're comfortable and have decent quality. Plus I've had girls come up to me and complement them because it's the only brand normies seem to recognize.

Attached: 20190709_223918-756x1008.jpg (756x1008, 198K)

I just wear some bluetooth buds from Anker. 20 bucks. Decent sound and battery. Mainstream brands like beats are nice but way overpriced for what they do

Bose qc35 II best sound quality out and noise cancelling so you never even notice thots and autists it gets you right into your sets

I just buy wired sport earbuds from TJMaxx.
They're cheap and I go through at least 2 pair a year.
At home I have a nice pair of actual headphones for the stereo.
Also anyone who buys Beats is an utter faggot.

>buying overpriced nigger garbage
Don't be this guy

>Wireless
Enjoy your cancer

I use Skullcandy Crusher Wireless.

Attached: All_Crusher_Wireless.jpg (1200x1200, 198K)

Grado GW 100 wireless

Attached: audiosanctuary_grado_gw100_main_1.jpg (1920x1920, 421K)

I don't know about wireless headphones, but Beats in general are overpriced because of all the money they spend in ads. People think they sound good because they have loud bass, which is something you can get on any other headphones using an equalizer. I use a pair of V-Moda Crossfade M-100 and they sound great, even though the bass is a bit too loud. If I had to get a durable pair of wireless headphones I would get its wireless version, which I think is called V-Moda Crossfade Wireless. They'll give you brain cancer like all wireless headphones, but at least they're military tested and won't break easily.

Attached: 1562761548964.jpg (1200x1200, 139K)

Wireless headphones are for fags.

Incel poorfag
>spends hours reading reviews
>watches tech reviewers on youtube
>weighs pros and cons of each headset
>awaits for there to be a deal on amazon

Chad
>goes to bestbuy and drop $300 on headset without thinking about it

Cope retard

I also have this model and I wear them for the majority of the day. Ultra comfortable, 20 hr internal battery life and the noise cancelling aspect alone is worth it.

Attached: IMG_20190625_224714.jpg (1024x986, 61K)

Here's what I got:
>Standard $60 Heyday headphones
>pretty ok iWireless Impuls earbuds
>Rooted Android phone with Viper4Android app, an in-depth system-wide equalizer
>tfw all common headphones or even low-end ones can still put out good quality thanks to the app

Tautronics on Amazon. Earphones are cheap, robust and sound decent.

Sennheiser PXC550. Best noise cancelling (I fly using Bose, they aren't as good) , swipe for volume, pause and track selection. 15 hour battery life . Best headphones I own .

Have seinheisser hd25 's for djing and biking sometimes, they're fun sounding for short periods. Beyerdynamic DT 880s for closer listens in a quiet place.

Both great. Hd25s I used until I had replaced every part at least once. Brilliant sound . I record with BD as well, but the cable is too long for the gym

>biking
outdoors? isn't that dangerous and won't the earpads get wet from sweat?

Live in the country near a forest trail, I ride it casually some mornings to get to a clearing that I like meditating in. The earpads are leather.

Yeah I don't recommend guns blazing on a busy road with them and they do get hot but they're the toughest headphones on the planet, everything is modular and replaceable.

I do too but fuck me they bleed noise. Can never be too autistic and blast my chinese cartoon showtunes at full volume if I'm anywhere but on a bus or at the gym.

Why the fuck would you wear over-ear headphones to the gym? Your matty sweaty hair all up agains the headphones, the cans covering your ears making them especially hot and sweaty, etc. Fuck that shit.

Just bought a pair of these last week. Bretty gud

I've been using cheap, wireless Sonys for a while now. Sweat hasn't destroyed them yet. If you're a nerd and wear glasses, get some earbuds or actual over ear headphones. On ear clips my glasses between my ears, shit hurts after an hour.

>rational decisionmaking is uncool

Koss KSC75. Been rocking these for a while. It's pretty comfy to wear them, and they are pretty cheap. I don't regret buying them.

Attached: 81usjXEoywL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 141K)

obvious nigger detected

Koss Portapro cause bluetooth always dies in the middle of a workout

>but don't the pads get all sweaty and such

yes, buy some replacements for every month or so.

These look like a way less complicated version of mine maybe I shoulda got these lol

Attached: 11293.jpg (257x500, 16K)

Mein neger. If you play around a little with EQ and the bass slider you can get a really nice sound on them. I usually use them in quiet places too so noise canceling is never really an issue

I am currently using edifier tws2, rally good cheap chinks

no headphones. music is a disease.

>taking the time to time to type all this out