Can I suck myself off if I get lean enough?

Or will I need to do some stretching exercises too. I'm tired of jerking off, I need death grip to cum and so I do nofap streaks but I need blowjobs now. It's too much, I'm gonna suck myself off, it'll be a lot more fun, lot better for my dick too.
Tell me how to do it, I have a microdick (6.5x4.5) is it doable if I get skelly?

Attached: d7icyiq-d980d138-6455-4df7-8e68-43ba8456f3b7.jpg (990x582, 52K)

Former skelly here (Used to be 6' - 120 LBS, now I'm 150 LBS), I tried and I was at least 6" from my dick, if not more. I also have a short torso, and I'm more flexible than average, so unless you're extremely flexible or have a 12" dick, it's not going to happen.

Anything is possible user, just be sure to do stretches and maybe make sure you're not the only person home when trying, since you can fucking paralyze yourself if you lean too much on your neck

Jesus it's over. I'm 6ft too, I think you can make it happen if you stretch regularly.

6' 165lb and I can't do it and I couldn't do it when I was 124lb either.
Flexibility is what makes it happen.

6,1 and 86kg could pull it off without much trouble. Just strech like twice a week for 5-10 minutes.
Or so said a friend of mine.

Attached: IMG-20190624-WA0002.jpg (640x640, 38K)

lmai

Actually, l once had to tag a kid that broke his neck trying to suck his own dick.

How do you feel about having a cock in your mouth?

Gay nigga

It is no different from jerking a cock and playing with it (your own).

I'm 6ft and when i was the same eight i could get the head in my mouth. The position was super uncomfortable and it didn't feel good at all but i wasn't doing any stretching or flexibility shit. Not sure why i had more success, i'm 6" as well.

Flexibility is key
you see yoga girls bend forward until their mouths are buried in their crotch, you can do the same. Or just do the old technique of resting your legs on the wall and lowering your pelvis slowly.

>Can I suck myself off if I get lean enough?

Really Jow Forums, do you have to even gayer than gay?

I need a warm wet mouth for my cock, I'm done with using my brutish hands. I'd regularly tear my cock jerking off. That ends now.

When did you come to the realization that you had an actual cock in your mouth?

How's it different from having one in your hands

Im sorry to tell you, but if your dick is desensitized blowjobs dont feel like much, especially the halfassed suck you can give yourself. But maybe if you are a masturbation addict it will work differently, godspeed on your mission OP

Attached: 1546488040808.jpg (310x310, 28K)

>6’2”
>178lbs
>~7” cock
Used to do it a lot, stretching 4-5 times a week. Do it always (!) in the evening, after taking a shit, with empty stomach and after warm shower. Then it’s super easy. This way I was able to suck half of my dick comfortably while sitting on a chair.

Im just gonna throw it out there, theres some really good fleshlights that look like mouths and have lips and tongues snd throats and teeth and everything on Amazon.
I have one and I havent even tried to talk to a real girl since.
They just cant compete

So how does a rubber toy get wet and warm and suction on your dick?

Idk but it does.
Just add some lube or oil to it. Absolutely blows real BJs out of the water

You're tired of jerking off so you want to suck dick?

Attached: 1556679648158.gif (272x450, 3.5M)

Sauce on the review brah vid? Lad has shoulder width out of this world

See this is why i dont get it. reviewbrah is tiny as hell, shoulders seems wide only because hes got a small head. And bitches still be fawning over him

He's famous duh