Shaved chest = twink

I was just talking to a gay man and apparently if you shave your chest youre a twink. What do you think about that Jow Forums?

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Shaving takes time, I always use a Norelco body trimmer. Takes less than five mins once a week to go over my whole body, keeps things clean and nice. No need for shaving.

I'm twink-shaped by Jow Forums standards so I'm probably the most likely target for point-and-laughs, yet I've been shaving my chest roughly once a week for years and I've never had anyone take offense to it, my girlfriend's pretty into it especially now that I've been lifting for a bit
If you think it looks better, go for it user

>if you shave your chest youre a twink.

No.. taking cock up your ass makes you a twink

I guess Jow Forums's idea of a twink and your average gay mans idea of a twink are a little differemt

I think it's super gay and looks ridiculous

I trim mine because I'm pretty hairy and can't sleep when I have too much hair on

technically in the gay universe a twink means a man who is skinny and fully shaved (all leg hair pubes body hair etc is shaved)

Who cares what gay men think. It's like caring about what women think. Gay men are just defective women.

Except more of them rape children

based

don't care. not only do i shave my chest, i shave everything as well.

>>if you shave your chest youre a twink.
>No.. taking cock up your ass makes you a twink

Shaving your chest does not make you a twink, shaving your chest and getting your fudge packed makes you a twink.

>talking to a gay man
stopped reading there

So sucking cocks doesn't make me gay? Great! That's all I like.

>So sucking cocks doesn't make me gay? Great! That's all I like.

Ummm... sorry Sissy but sucking cock DOES make you gay, or at least gayish bisexual

It's just fun to slobber on it and make it blow like a volcano, everything else about men is sexually invisible for me.

tfw no hairy bf to mire

Is there such a thing as a power twink?

I guess your ancestors haven't been türked like mine.

Why tf would you want to shave your chest hair? Be a bear and stay like a bear

Can't be a twink if you're ugly as hell, so I'm good.

>if you shave your chest youre a twink
What about shaving your asshole ?

Attached: ric flair.gif (200x150, 13K)

based. I'm skinny af but I don't shave anything.
>100% straight

either laser it or trim it. shaving means ingrown hairs, no matter how perfect you think you shave and nurture your skin you will always have at least one ingrown hair. I would laser mine but I read that light colored hairs have a hard time being zapped by the laser.

I've recently started trimming my chest hair. I'm unsure on whether I prefer it trimmed or natural yet. I'll post a before and after pic when it grows back and I trim it next.

Twink is a fucking gay body type that has nothing to do with your chest hair.

>I was just talking to a gay man
Why would you do that?

Some people like talk to themselves.

No one who is actually hairy would say this. Do you have any idea who how annoying body hair is in the summer? It keeps you hot, itches, and retains sweat. Not to mention that you look like a fucking retard if you try to wear a tank top or a shirt with top unbottoned with 2 inch hairs sticking out everywhere.

I love having a hairy chest. I used to think people who shaved their chests are little girls. Then I saw how badly some people grow chest hair and it's probably for the best that they shave theirs. I think I'm lucky that I grow a decent amount spread evenly over my chest and stomach so it looks good. I've never had problems with it making me hot or sweaty or any of the issues you mentioned. I do maintain it though and it's not like Italian level of thickness.

Recommend some trimmers. I don’t mind my chest hair but it could be tidier.

Are they much different than ones you’d use on your head?

>Philips Series 7000 12-in-1 Grooming Kit MG7710

That's what I bought two months ago and it's pretty solid with enough attachments to try different lengths. I use it on my face and pyabs too

I shave my asshole cause its more hygenic not having shit stick to all the hair and it makes it easier to wipe

I think that twink is a subjective term

I started shaving my asshole ever since this tinder thot said it was too hairy. She licked it anyway teehee.

Only shave during summer
im made for winter, can go tshirt only at 0 degrees but anything over 10 makes me sweat like a motherfucker

Attached: 1429541112073.gif (167x167, 814K)

Well, that's an okay level of hairiness. My chest hair is thick and it connects with my back hair and my beard. I look like a greasy truck driver if I don't shave.

My chest hair reaches between 3-5cm in lenght, so I would prefer to keep it trimmed in summer seasons when everyone I know sees me on the beach. Especially when you try to woo a girl and she sees your disgustingly long nipple hair.

The only people juding others for shaving/trimming their body hair or any other hair don't have those problems to begin with. Was shamed once for plucking my eyebrows while infact all I did was clean up the space around them as tiny hairs were all around the place without changing the shape of the brows themself. Sorry for wanting to look like a human being and not a man wolf hybrid

Attached: 1562252515508.jpg (1024x1024, 136K)

Good that I don't grow any hair on my chest

Attached: e20.jpg (225x225, 9K)

that guy doesn't know what he's talking about. a twink is a shaven skinny guy under 25 that triggers ephebophilia. a built twink is a twunk. an older guy has the options to be a hunk, an otter or a bear. if he shaves he is disqualified from the latter two, so if he's built and shaved he's a hunk. if he's flabby and shaved he's just some fat guy.

Attached: samhyde.jpg (576x768, 125K)

Post chests

It's shaved, mate.

Yep.
To not be a twink you need to have the same body and similar lifts as Shaw.

This.
Most people who say “dun shave plz” are homos looking for a bear daddy.

Well it's true

Girlfriends like it. I wouldn't bother otherwise. Also who gives a shit what fags think? They stick their cocks in other guys buttholes. You gonna stick your dick in men's buttholes OP?