Push/Pull or Upper/Lower?

Push/Pull or Upper/Lower?

Attached: Bench Press.jpg (1000x563, 239K)

Upper Lower For me.I like it more,and make more gains strength and hypertrophywise

Brosplit

Upper lower for power and then ppl for hypertrophy
Great 5 day split

Attached: 2D0810E8-D3B1-41D0-8122-4781CA521BB2.jpg (750x697, 129K)

Upper/Lower is a lot more time efficient but PPL is just more comfortable and gets betters pumps

I'm doing SL Upper/Lower, I've been doing good progress and should reach lmao1pl8 OHP by the end of this month, should I keep this programm until I hit plateau and then switch to PPL for hypertrophy?

Upper 2x week, lower 1x week, complementary train to hit whatever doesent hurt

Either.

>google brosplit routine
>see images
>not a single routine sample, it's all memes

for me, it's a full body workout 3x per week plus cardio 3x week

Checked.

Reminder that 3 compounds 3x5 isn't a full body workout

How many hours do you spend in the gym? With PPL every workout takes around an hour for me. I would have to sit there for three hours to do it all on one day.

>

Full Body forever.

Abt 1.5 including warmup and stretching. Basic routine is this.

A
Flat Bench
Squat
Weighted pullups
Light OHP/delt raises/something for shoulders
Dips + back extensions
Chinups + facepulls
Something to get my wind up (usually rowing & kb swings)

B
OHP
Deads (only once a week though, otherwise I do cleans to front squats + snatches to overhead squats)
Weighted pullups
Incline DB bench
Dips + Back extensions
Chins + facepulls
Core shit (planks, side planks, headstands, etc)

AxBxAxx, BxAxBxx, etc. etc. I run a couple miles on my offdays.

Neither. Both are reddit garbage for high schoolers

whats the best workout routine then

the one that works for (You)

physically impossible to get proper recovery. try and map it out while leaving 48 hours before hitting the same muscle twice, you can't.
Obviously P/P/L. If you do U/L you need to take a 2-3 rest days a week to give your muscles proper recovery time. PPL you don't need more than 1 because of how it's spaced out. ex Push Monday, Pull Tues, Legs& Core Wedensday, you've just hit every muscle in your body and can start over at the top while giving everything a full 48 hours rest which is all you need with proper sleep, stretching/warming up, and diet (protein intake). You can do PPLPPLx if you want to be safe but that is giving you MORE rest than needed whereas U/L would have to be U/L/x/U/Lx/ etc etc

PPL is objective the best routine and allows you to be in the gym every single day targeting and blasting specific muscles, hitting every muscle in your body twice a week without ever over training. There is no other routine that allows for this. Period end of story it's not even a debate

Just be yourself and get a construction job

daily reminder that you build muscle (strength and aesthics) during recovery, not during weight lifting. The harder you go at it in the gym the more youru muscles tear down and the more your body needs recovery and the bigger and stronger theyll come back but the point remains that gains through come RECOVERY NOT EXERCISE. Working out without roids and not giving your muscles the proper recovery is retarded, counterprductive and will equate to not only plateaus but also a high risk of injury.

So take roids. Perfect.

daily reminder that if you sleep and eat well and have a healthy lifestyle, you can recover from PPLPPLx, even if you fuck up a bit and go party and shit

post body

best routine is not 6 days per week cmon.

I do arms/chest/back and shoulders and then I sneak legs in at least once per cycle, usually when I do back and shoulders because of deadlifts and clean and press also working legs