Do you have a Jow Forums family?

Do you have a Jow Forums family?

Attached: Zidane.jpg (640x640, 73K)

damn, what a milf. Would be really awesome to lick her holes then pound her hard every night.

yes. and by that of course I mean all of the men in my family are fit and active. even my grandad still gets out on his bike and he's on his way out

Zidane is a god. Too bad his sons are pathetic excuses for footballers.

It is incredibly rare to see both a father and a son achieving greatness in one of the most meritocratic fields there is which is sports. The only father and son I know of that played at the highest level are the Maldinis (Cesare, Paolo).

Everyone else in my family is overweight, smokes and consumes copious amounts of alcohol. I'm not sure how I ended up being in such stark contrast to the rest.

boy she has some long arms

My dad is in decent shape for his age. He does some bodyweight stuff at home and he curls this dumbell I gave him. Overall, he's in good shape for a 52-year-old man. My mother, however, got really fat in the last few years. Her bp, heart rate, and cholesterol are all high as fuck right now and I'm concerned for her. Every time my father and I try to talk to her about it she gets really upset and refuses to listen.

What about Johan and jordi cruyff?

In Rugby it's not that uncommon.

>being this retarded

Just because you can think of a handful of examples doesn't disprove his point. Pick any sports league in the world and they probably have hundreds of athletes at any one time, it's very unlikely that more than a handful of their children will also do well in that sport in the future.

Brett and Bobby hull

No, they're all goblins. If I had fit family I'd be out doing well-adjusted normie shit instead of talking to strangers on the internet.

The Manning family

Not even close. Both parents are morbidly obese while my siblings are all skinny fat. The older ones are edging towards just being straight up fat. It's a bit worrying but also pushes me to not be them.

Me and my brother are about it. Dad can still bust out some pushups, but he's DYEL as fuck. Mom is 4'11", weighs 90lbs, and is turning into dust.

Brother is a D2 football playing manlet with a bench over 4pl8 that took Kung Fu as an elective class in college

it's not really rare at all

It's actually extremely common, especially in soccer. It's because most fathers who have been professionals introduce their kids to the sport very early on and together with the good genetic predispositions (and possibly a bit of nepotism) the kids are right on track to become professionals, too.

In Rugby steroids and posh schools are also common. However their is a hell of lot more people playing footie than ruggers

amen brother! YES! ahh that would be fucking great. FUCK!

Father is fit, sister and mother are fat I'm skinny fat Trying to reach tom Holland physique

There are loads of families which have athletes across generations in the USA homie
Of course having a kid is not a 1:1 clone of talent, work ethic, success, etc

Attached: 1553615319118.jpg (480x421, 19K)

B3>B1>A3>B2>A1>A2

Haha nope. We’re all skinnyfats

>Every time my father and I try to talk to her about it she gets really upset and refuses to listen.
You can't convince someone to take care of themselves. Nobody likes being told they're fucking up, so it's futile.
My mother-in-law yo-yo diets consistently for like 2-3 months yearly, looses about 15 lbs, talks about how easy it was to do and how much better she feels, then undoes it in 1 month and complains about 'muh genetics' and 'muh age' and how hard it is to maintain and how it is 'unsustainable long-term'.
A few times, I brought up how simply eliminating a few problem foods permanently could do it....But nope, 'I can't live without bread!'
I don't get food addict behavior. From an outsider perspective, it seems so fucking stupid.

Archie/Peyton/Eli Manning?

Go take a look at how many NBA and NFL players today had fathers who played in the NBA and NFL. Hint: it's way higher than chance levels.

Griffeys

no sadly, I attribute it to the big black family dinners we have (cornbread, mac and cheese, collard greens, chitlins, and every fried food possible), there's one or two of my cousins that actually workout but the rest are either overweight or fat.

No my brother is an overweight aspie who eats all my chicken

I would kill to have 4 chad sons holy shit

post black body

Nope, father in his absolute prime was ottermode at best and mom has borderline anorexia. I'm dyel as fuck.

I occasionaly go gym with my brother and he brutually mogs me

Lmao same

Even if they don't know their father?

I only see one fit son in that pic
What is with all the touching?

Mom is insanely fit. Dad was so unfit he died from weight related health problems before he was 55. I was on the same track as my dad but lost the weight and just started lifting seriously a year ago. Gotta break the cycle.

Sounds like bulking food.

>He thinks roided freaks are more fit than the athletes in the OP pic

OH NO NO NO

eww, you want to lick her butthole??

I don't even have a regular family

Yes , I order whey with my sis ,we workout in our home gym and learn from each other. Having fit siblings is BASED. Dad is very able bodied for his age, but mom became a gains goblin lately, stopped going to fitness classes and bringing home a lot of sweets.

Yup. Especially my mom, who has been into body building my whole life, and used to teach fitness classes (mostly spin and kick boxing) full-time. I always regret being a dick and refusing to follow her example sooner — wish I had started lifting in high school instead of at 23.