What's the most Chad hairstyle?

What's the most Chad hairstyle?

Attached: tmp_cropped_picture.jpg (762x826, 477K)

mullet is up there but really hard to master

Depends entirely on your face, skull, etc

Classic hitler youth

You need muscles and facial aesthetics or else you will end looking like a twink

Attached: siegheil.png (402x586, 266K)

Long and untamed, anythis else is cope

Buzz

side part

Attached: Clintwalker.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

Attached: this energy.jpg (1080x929, 202K)

I keked so hard! Imagine the most Chad trendsetters having a mullet so that normies will copy them. Just for the lulz.

Attached: 23847357-5414-4CCC-840E-80988028F3B3.png (500x566, 114K)

only free men can wear long hair

Attached: 1517720138896.png (478x599, 290K)

Buzzcut because you have to actually be good looking to pull it off :)
jawlet BTFO

Attached: b918d8032467ec3472cdc37b5ccf42dc.jpg (424x596, 42K)

Hitler youth is a little bit different than the fuckboy cut

That's why I said you need muscle and facial aesthetics and the right cut or you'll end up looking a google image twink

Middle right. The gayest thing ever.

all the 15 year old zoomer faggots are getting this gay curtains where I live or the curly lesbian fade

Rather get keanu reeves haircut desu

Attached: cyberbrah.png (807x428, 243K)

Attached: fademan.jpg (534x712, 40K)

Long hair. It's how men were meant to look like in nature. Haircuts and hair products are for women and homosexuals.

This.

Attached: 87e9b968aa22254dd32a62a291b637db.jpg (2160x3840, 610K)

Wasn't long ago when people with glam long hair in the 80s were called faggots

You need a beard and muscles or you'll look like a twink school shooter

in order to keep long hair to not look like complete utter shit, you have to use hair products and spend alot of time on it, retard

Attached: 1562421121765.jpg (804x1024, 171K)

Got em

If you can actually get it right, this one is pretty good.

Attached: image.jpg (505x607, 152K)

The side part Sverige vän

Attached: JimmieÅkesson.jpg (359x424, 42K)

Bald

Attached: armymale-5b2a6d673de423003680c481.jpg (1660x1052, 157K)

this

>What's the most Chad hairstyle?
Any hairstyle that requires minimal maintenance

>You need a beard and muscles or you'll look like a twink school shooter
This is Jow Forums. You better have muscles if you're posting here.

Bullshit. I have better hair than most girls and I don't use any products aside from shampoo.

Attached: hair.jpg (960x1280, 188K)

If you're a Chad any hairstyle is Chad hairstyle

whats your most commonly used routine for chest? mirin hard on how massive your upper chest is and defined despite not being in a super ripped condition

this is just super homosex desu, this entire haircut just screams "i spent 10 minutes with the hairdryer and another 5 to add the finish with fingertips and clay"

My push day looks like this:
Bench press.
Weighed Dips.
OHP.
Some accessory lifts.

That's all I do for chest and I almost never go above 5 reps on the compound lifts.

considering hair care its purely genetics, maybe it works for you but for the most majority of people they actually need product and time

This is actually a thing? Are you shitting me?

Attached: Screenshot_Chromium_20190710-140214.png (1080x1920, 991K)

baserad jimmie postare

Sure, you need good genetics to pull it off. That's why it's the chad hair style.

im no scientist but im sure that your body provides enough nutrients & natural oils to take care of your hair.

overusing shampoos would probably just dry out your hair, remember how suddenly barbers began using saltwater spray like a mega trend only to see it vanish within the blink of an eye because it dries out your hair

i bet youre fine with just about anything that doesnt contain alcohol and only use shampoo every 3rd or 4th day

Attached: 129958-004-C9B8B89D.jpg (229x300, 9K)

nice projection name fag. if anything it screams "i am rich".

> get rich
> go to the barber and tell her i want to look like a fucboi
> thx

>tattoos
Are you one of those Odin niggers? Your god is dead hahahahaha

My haircut is a little better

Attached: ED9F7DA8-715F-4C47-8952-29BE727A83F4.jpg (421x407, 24K)

What? No. Most people who get tattoos aren't pagans, my basement-dwelling friend.

based

Asatro/Asatru has more than 1 god though, maybe he'll be fine without following some faith that began with the cuckmaker mary birthing a bastard son that the first cuck in history of man raised like his own son who believes to be the son of god like "yo what up, lets smoke sum weed and love our enemies"

or aluha snackbahr who strike terror in their enemies

This OP, bring out your primitive caveman aesthetics and let it hang loose!

the world wouldve been a better place if the vikings didnt become christians

Attached: Asatro.jpg (387x550, 79K)

Attached: cjb_200x300.jpg (200x300, 18K)

That's a very beautiful man, no homo

No he's just gay

It depends on your face shape and the texture of your hair. I personally go with this style but with a little more growth on top. Requires very little product and shows off my jawline and other features.

Attached: 1561336028913.jpg (1072x1318, 967K)

I think I have a pretty chad hairstyle

Attached: 3C5CF0DD-AEDD-40DD-B62D-DCF964EBE15E.jpg (3088x2320, 1.36M)

vikings lived by this? lol fags

change products to clay or something with a matte finish, you look like youre trying to look like a teenager

massive cope

Unkempt with shitty beard and old clothes is rock star tier and a style not many are using. In the age of the metrosexual, looking like you dont give a fuck is a good niche.
That doesnt mean look like a virgin tho. It's a carefully planned unkempt look.

Seriously this

Anything looks good if you're handsome

Most things look bad if you're ugly

tough pill to swallow buddy. The answer is : It doesn't matter as long as you're handsome

The one where you have Chad bone structure

10/10 post

that sounds like something a virgin would say.

There's only one real answer

Attached: jesus.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Go natural, with a bit longer hairs. Shave clean. Done.

based

Attached: billy_ray_cyrus.jpg (182x277, 8K)

what happened to the classic Chad look?

Attached: tumblr_l27byq6vFy1qza2vr.jpg (450x407, 42K)

The mullet is unironically a chad haircut

Attached: big_boss_mullet.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Flawed question. Chad makes any hairstyle work for him, not the other way around.

Attached: freddieeee.jpg (900x1289, 126K)

No I tried the whole looksmaxxing thing for years with little results, then I said fuck it while on vacation and results were great.
Go to a club. Everyone's got the fuckboy haircut, yourself included. Everyone's rocking the same style, walking the same talk. Except you're an average looking Jow Forums nerd competing with Chads and Brads and good looking normies, your game is fucked. If you find a niche, you can compete with all those better looking, more socially adept guys. It works like a fucking charm. Even guys respect you more.

This

> unironically plocking your eyebrows
> 1kg of wax in the hair

solid proof that its time to prep for doomsday

This, very glad I have the perfect hair for it

I remember reading somewhere that about a viking raid where they stole cattle and the place they raid weren't aware of that. The vikings then felt bad because stealing had no honor so they when back to that place and killed the men that lived there so it wouldn't be stealing.

this is the correct answer.

you're about 10 years too late

Those eyebrows BAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1508976503365.png (1080x1080, 1003K)

sounds like it wouldve made sense since it wouldve brought shame upon their name and family, doesnt really grant you access to valhall if you go around stealing cattle like some thief without dignity when they could raise cattle by thsemselves just fine, vikings was just common farmers as well.

but honestly sounds more like a joke and doubt that theres no credible source to this ever have happened

What do I say to my barber to get this haircut?

Attached: christian-bale-is-bruce-wayne-batman-in-the-dark-knight-rises.jpg (403x605, 27K)

you don't need to say anything,
just give your barber a firm handshake while maintaining manly eye contact and he'll know

could always bring your phone to the barber and show the picture, dont be surprised if theyll think youre gay though

Flat Topu

Attached: 12worsthair-1.jpg (675x450, 37K)

What's gay about that?

Attached: aa09c830953efb1d850966588c513085.jpg (1080x1342, 157K)

Short on the sides and back, on top a taper from back to front. It´s the most basic haircut you can get and every barber should be able to make to satisfaction.
If you are poor get the top cut a bit shorter than you would normally get, then as the hair grows out cut the sides with a trimmer yourself. This can be done 1 or 2 times without looking shit.

This, there's no one-size-fits-all. Just because one guy looks good with a haircut doesn't mean it'll look good on you. That's how you end up with autistic virgins all wearing fedoras because they thought Humphrey Bogart looked cool wearing one.

yeah I'm thinking that's based

Attached: hair_1.jpg (1864x2004, 528K)

the purpose of the chad haircut is to convey that you don't care about the opinions of other people

Attached: 1404418662693_Image_galleryImage_A_middle_aged_Taiwan_man_.jpg (306x476, 36K)

This. Only true Chads can pull it off and it exposes everyone else

picture of a halfnaked man looking into a camera on your phone, obviously its not that over the top but it does send some signals

>all the 15 year old zoomer faggots are getting this gay curtains where I live
These aren't curtains brah, and you need a good face and body to not look like an emo with this hair, which is filter

Gay gohan, my nigga how's it going?

oh boy.

Why does this board have so may chads?

This is the only correct answer. Chad as heck.
Too bad you can't be in black and white IRL.

Either beats the piss out of the shitty undercut that zoomers have, or the shitty bieber coconut-head skater hair that everyone had in the 2000s when I was in school

Just copy the cartoon nigga

Attached: Snapchat-1768144112.jpg (1280x2375, 717K)

this board is 99% chads,
only you and me are the fag dyel losers

Is that this dude's natural hair color or is that a result of the pool chlorine.
I was always a great swimmer, but I didn't join the team in HS because the school pool was so saturated with chlorine that everyone who joined ended up getting disgusting brittle bleached hair with texture like straw

Grow up
This haircut was and always has been for faggots and soys

Vikings didnt go on raids to get fame, that was a byproduct just as you don´t go to the pub to have some crazy story. They went because there was easy undefended gold in england. Primarily churces and other holy places that could easily be raided. There was absolutely no honor in cutting down defenceless monks and the vikings didnt give a shit.
So stealing cattle succesfully then going back, risking your life just to kill some random people is retarded. Remember they were in spirit no different than the common man today.