Have you taken the octopus pill user?

Have you taken the octopus pill user?

Attached: Octopus.jpg (460x300, 43K)

Is it better than Chicken breast and fish?

octopi are bros though

No. Fucking landlocked country.

I stopped eating it after learning how smart they are. Just felt wrong. They are tasty, though. Still eat squid.

how do wh*te ppl eat octo? wat sorta dishes do they have? t. jap

expensive as shit
Jumbo Squid (pota) is way cheaper and delicious

if they are so smart then why are they so delicious?

TAKOYAKI BROS ASSEMBLE

fuck off you chink savage

Grilled on a salad or as ingredient in a paella.

I'm ethnically Italian and we cook it in a bunch of ways. In salads, scraps pressed into a weird brick (forget the name), fried. Shit is good. But I'm this user. Octopi definitely have some form of higher cognition, and I'm not looking to eat that sort of animal. Won't eat dolphin for the same reason.

Octopus is the only animal (including human) I'd have an ethical problem with eating.

Attached: octopus.webm (853x480, 1.92M)

I eat it on special occasions, because it's a thing here
Not regularly. It's kind of nasty if you don't eat it fresh, and frozen it loses its meaty texture becoming like a pulp

>if they are so smart then why are they so delicious?
Maybe smars makes you tastier. Pigs are pretty smart and they taste delicious

fair enough. shits tasty as fuck and love the texture. i barely eat it anymore but when i do i do enjoy it a lot.
u know any other "high cognitive" animals that ppl eat?

monkeys and dolphins

I don’t really get a chance to eat Octopus but if it’s really a superior seafood than I might seek it out next time I’m taking out an Asian qt

Don’t eat pork it destroys your stomach lining

Pigs too

Squid has better texture.

>eating them instead of having philosophical discussions with them
Fuck off chink.

Pigs. But they're not "that" smart. Still eat pork. My main protein is chicken. Only eat red meat once a week for environmental reasons, and mostly eat pork shoulder or rump when I do eat pork. Also ride a bike everywhere or take public transit for same reasons (chicks fucking love this and you automatically get a DD once you're in a relationship).

Trying to eat more fish, but I'm not great at cooking it.

Won't eat veal anymore for obvious reasons, which is a bitch because, like I said, Italian. We fucking love that stuff.

>My main protein is chicken. Only eat red meat once a week for environmental reasons
Dumbass bitchass cuck. The only reason we have trouble with the environment is because there's a fucking billion chinks, a billion pajeets, a billion niggers and a billion spics. What do you want a homogenous beige mass of weak, emasculated vegan cucks numbering in the billions, or a small population of kings?
>Won't eat veal anymore for obvious reasons
>obvious reasons
???

No but I took ur mums octopussy LMAO fkn REKT

Cant argue with that

Portuguese here.
Check polvo à lagareiro

25g protons per 3oz!

holy shit.

They’re as smart as cats are and they’re weirdly adorable. I’d have to be desperate to eat them.

Attached: 3DA3DE55-43FD-48F1-930D-1221DCDE0026.jpg (540x263, 41K)

pretty much a national dish in spain

Attached: download.jpg (293x172, 19K)

one of the best dishes in the world, its so tender it melts in your mouth, pretty expensive too

Attached: img_pulpo_a_la_gallega_facil_y_rapido_52902_orig.jpg (1434x828, 234K)

You know I eat octopus three times a day. I got fucking octopus coming out of my fucking ears man.

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 7K)

Attached: 66f34d3158d67dd1147e34ee83539a91.jpg (1152x900, 183K)

you are supposed to cook them, not shove them in your pussy

Attached: Tako_to_ama_retouched.jpg (1600x1116, 860K)

based octobro smashing a human chink

>The only reason we have trouble with the environment is because there's a fucking billion chinks, a billion pajeets, a billion niggers and a billion spics. What do you want a homogenous beige mass of weak, emasculated vegan cucks numbering in the billions, or a small population of kings?
Then I totally shouldn't do anything about it, right? Enjoy being king in Mad Max land, you fucking moron. I'm aware that developing nations contribute more to environmental pollution than us, at least from a plastic standpoint. But we have a significant carbon footprint, and cattle farming is a huge drain on both potable water and land resources. Not to mention the methane.

>I'd be Lord Humongous
Sure you would.

>???
They're juvenile cattle locked in a dark shed in shackles. It's cruelty that I don't feel is justified simply because the meat comes out better.

I sincerely don't give a shit what you do, guy. I was just stating what I do. If it annoys you, that's not on me.

Are you going to tell us what it is or are you going to be a faggot and make us translate that mexican bullshit?

its called pulpo a la gallega, its octopus with paprika I think, very common in spain

They're smarter tbqh.. Can solve different puzzles and are overall better at problem solving.

oh, and Spain is in Europe, a different continent than America (where Mexico is located)
Iraq and Iran are also outside of America btw (in the Persian gulf)

Is there even seafood that's bad for you?

big predatory fish have larger amounts of mercury in them

Fatty fish is good, but ofc it's high in calories
Also mercury levels

why arent japs sick with the amount of tuna they eat?

Because they don't eat a lot of food

There's a community there that kills and eat a shitload of dolphins and mercury poisoning has had a pretty significant effect on that population locally. Tuna isn't that bad you would have to eat a metric shit ton.

most based seafood comin through

how will other seafoodlets ever recover?

Attached: langosta-a-la-parrilla-con-salsa-romesco-4994.jpg (860x645, 101K)

Boiled octopus
Cut the legs and dice them
Boiled potatoes, diced in tiny bits
Paprika all over, better if it's a little spicy
Olive oil
Fat salt
Always serve in a wood serving plate
The taste is meaty, spicy but at the same time fishy and really salty. It really packs a lot of flavours together
Very expensive in tourist places, just to rip the off
You can buy it already boiled and serve at home for next to nothing
There's canned octopus, too, the same as sardines

you cant compare canned or supermarket octopus to a good meseria octopus, taste and texture is so different it could aswell be a different species, if you're not retarded you can find great octopus for 20-30€ for two, my girlfriend loves it so we eat it all the time

I know but my point is that you don't have to spend 20€ in a restaurant for an octopus ration, and preparing at home is a lot cheaper, or even easier canned
Btw, we have one of the best canned food industries in the world, specialized in fish products

Os meus negriños

>eats nothing but garbage
>most based

Yeah no

cuck. you type like a bitch, all that estroegen I guess.

Stay mad lol

>Not to mention the methane.
You gonna skip the fact that rice fields also produce a shitload of methane?

>implying that countries like Spain, Portugal, and Italy are white lmao

Post body

No, so if you'll kindly point to the part where I suggested turning cattle fields into rice paddies, I'll be sure to recant the statement. You can't because I didn't. How much methane does a strawman produce?

I'm not even saying to stop eating beef. I just said I only do it once a week because I view it as an indulgence because of its impact. I chose to do that. You can do whatever you'd like, user.

I used the rice example more because rice is one of , if not THE, most produced cereal in the world. Including most Asiatic countries.
>I'm not even saying to stop eating beef. I just said I only do it once a week because I view it as an indulgence because of its impact.
The computer or smartphone we are posting on is worse in terms of impact than producing a kilogram of beef, specially if you can afford to buy meat from cows grown in good farms.
By all means consume what you want,I may have taken you wrong because you sounded kinda preachy in the other post, the type of preachy a vegan or "ecologist" gets when slandering palm oil despite the fact that institutions that work in conservatism have made studies saying that it is the lesser evil, specially if grown in sustainable ways for example.

>I used the rice example more because rice is one of , if not THE, most produced cereal in the world. Including most Asiatic countries
I know it is. Sustainability hasn't been the goal of agro-science until very recently, so the most "efficient" way to grow crops often isn't the most environmentally friendly. Reducing food waste and moving production closer to consumption would likely do far more than me eating beef less and not driving, but I control what I can.

>The computer or smartphone we are posting on is worse in terms of impact than producing a kilogram of beef, specially if you can afford to buy meat from cows grown in good farms
It obviously is, but I recycle my electronics and will readily admit that I won't do without certain luxuries. I have central air in the house. I set it to 73 as opposed to 80, but obviously it would do more to go without.

Whataboutism and futilism piss me off to no end because it's a shit mentality. The idea that if you're not going to go balls to the wall on conservation makes you a hypocrite for taking any steps is stupid at best and disingenuous at worst. People on here seem to get personally offended if you mention doing anything perceived as "lefty." Like the user calling me a cuck for eating less beef and abstaining from veal.

People are always going to give each other shit or be mad about an industry because it's a great way to get social cache nowadays, but I honestly don't care what other people do. Taking a few small steps to reduce my impact was important to me, so I made choices that reflect that value. Others don't. I don't begrudge them for it because, as most will point out, systemic issues are the main contributors to the problem, and those seem like insurmountable battles. But saying, "Oh well, no use trying." is the same attitude that gets people to 350lbs of fat.

I'm not a better person for any of my choices; they're just that, choices. Everyone can make their own. I don't mind.

yes. They're absolutely fucking delicious and I buy cans of them and eat them every few days. But I feel bad for eating them because they're probably smarter than my dog.

A octopus is fine too

Fuck brexiteers

I used to eat octopus rings, but then I went around this fish market and saw a big dead octopus head, all pale and veiny, just sitting in a box. Grossed me out and now I'm never eating those ugly bastards again.