Have you guys ever successfully picked up/talked to a girl at the gym...

Have you guys ever successfully picked up/talked to a girl at the gym? My gym is filled to the absolute brim with hot bitches but I always read shit online that girls hate it when guys try to talk to them at the gym, and I have no idea what to say.

The only times I've ever really talked to a girl at the gym is when I'm checking in or when they are asking me how many sets I have left. There is this chick I really want to talk to and I swear we are doing the same routine. She's not some thot just doing 100 different booty exercises, she's deadlifting, squatting, doing rows and chests, etc. You know, an actual exercise routine.

How do you talk to girls at the gym? Do I have to make it first? I'm dyel at the moment but I'm trying hard.

Attached: image (3).png (648x484, 558K)

Accidentally create a situation where youre forced to talk to them. My go to?
>dropping a weight on them or their property
Say youre deadlifting
>drop it on her foot as she walks by
Cable flies?
>reach and punch her
The list goes on

Walk up and talk to her.

About what

Just look her right in the eye and say, "feeling fit, buddy?"

Attached: 1495749742506.jpg (540x720, 73K)

I talk to girls all the time at the gym, but I have a gf so I don't feel any romantic pressure and mostly just want to avoid them since talking to women is usually draining

Women enjoy it when attractive men talk to them in public places, but not when unattractive men talk to them in public places.

Are you attractive?

If not, become attractive first, and then you can start talking to women at the gym.

I've got a homegym and I've got the 'tism so I can't give you any advise in picking up women. The only advise I can give you is to not listen to nerds and virgins online.

>I always read shit online that girls hate it when guys try to talk to them at the gym, and I have no idea what to say
Don't listen to the nerds and virgins who will try to tell you not to talk to girls at the gym. Whatever you do will make these people judge you.

BUT WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU SAY. HOW DO YOU STRIKE UP A CONVO WITH A GIRL AT THE GYM. I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

You can't say "hey nice form" or "wow impressive weight" or fucking anything like that. i dont even know what the fuck to say. 'cool shirt?' wtf

Story time

>at the gym
>gonna knock off my lmao2pl8 squat
>psyching myself up
>lesbian qt is doing lifts
>nice ass
>really nice ass
>literally retarded man walks up to her
>she has 185lbs on her back, in the middle of a set
>he starts asking for her number while she is loaded up
>I shout his name and start striking up a conversation with him
>he forgets about the qt for a second
>says "hello" all happily and oblivious
>he turns back around to qt and starts asking her again
>she says no and keeps looking at me
>he won't stop
>eventually he leaves
>she thanks me and we start chatting about the retarded man
>tells me to have a good work out
>I bust out 5 reps each set while thinking about railing her.

have charisma and be natural in conversation, you can't preplan your conversation

yeah i get that, but girls at the gym are usually with their friends and have their headphones in and are just doing their thing. i can talk to women at the bar or at work, but wtf do you say at the gym

Good on you for actually helping a woman out instead of calling her a roastie who led him on
>ruins it by weird sex fantasy

It's almost like the fucking gym isn't the best time to be trying to get into a girl's pants. Find Jow Forums girls in literally any other environment and talk to them there, approaching chicks in the gym is fucking autistic. I'd say imagine if it was the other way around but your desperate ass would probably be into that

>getting mad at someone being redblooded
>on a fitness imageboard

I can have sex fantasies all I want miss, it's more natural than you think.

headphones = don't even try
with friends = you better be on top of your game

t. retard

This is the virgin nerd I was talking about earlier OP. Don't listen to him

I'm going to drop on you some knowledge that you don't want to hear.

The fact that you cannot strike up a conversation with anyone who speaks the same language as you and hold that conversation for an extended period time, no matter the situation, means that you are fundamentally broken as a human being.

This is not exaggeration. You are quite simply broken. You know when you go to some awful restaurant with your extended family like Golden Corral and you look at all the fucking old people who are weird as shit? And you realize there's something 'off' with a majority of the people who eat at this god forsaken shithole? Well, that's what other people see when they look at you because you can't fucking talk to people, just in a different form.

Your experience on this planet is completely stifled until you fix this gaping deficiency. If you can't organically talk to a cute girl and hold a pleasant interaction for an extended period of time, you're fucked. You're fucking fucked. Your fucking great grandfather could talk to anyone in the god damn town and you can't even talk to a girl at the gym. What the fuck is wrong with you?

go suck a nigger dick roastie, what are you the imagination police?

most random conversations the words barely even matter, they're just both sides trading words and the tone/posture/facial expressions are having the real conversation. for small talk you could literally just go blah blah blah and it would be as meaningful.

Have sex faggot

t. retard

A conversation is a two way street. I've personally talked to some people for hours while not being able to hold a conversation with others. If a girl OP is talking to gives him 1 word answers because she wants him to fuck off than there's nothing to do there. If you start talking to someone and they carry on the conversation than its very easy even for the autismos in here to talk for a while.

I did, with your MOM!

OWNED! OWNED!

EVERYONE
EVERYONE
GET IN HERE I GOTTEM I FUCKING GOTTEM

MODS
STICKY THIS SHIT
LMAO OWNED FAGGOT BITCH ASS BITCH ASS BTICH

I OWNED YOU
NERD BOY!!!!
OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!

>hi my name is user
>are you doing a certain routine or just winging it?
>oh that’s pretty cool
>[small talk about fitness]
>anyway I didn’t mean to hold you up, is it cool if I get your number? We can go [rock climbing/ hiking/ biking/ etc.] sometime.

If yes:
>cool I’ll hit you up later this week to set something up.

If “I have a bf”:
>oh ok that’s cool. See you around.

If no:
>oh ok. Hope you have a good workout

Got a home gym now but when I did go to the social club I banged one of the personal trainers (overheard her tell a gym bro I looked better than him after he was talking shit) that gave me the confidence to talk to her.

Also banged the receptionist who was gorgeous. The owner told me she was interested.

The gym is the last place I want anyone to talk to me. Just don't do it. Just find girls elsewhere.

we sure had some weather yesterday didn't we?

>look at me, I'm missing the point on purpose

No one is proud of you

>be at gym
>5pm, so busy as fuck
>super hot girl asks me how many sets i have left
>tell her just one more
>squat
>finish, let her know i'm done
>gym is about to undergo remodel in a few weeks
>tell her i can't wait till they add more squat racks cause they're always full
>'oh yeah me too haha'
>leave

at least i tried.

Nod at her and say
>lookin good

Another virgin nerd spotted that will try to discourage you OP. Its important to find these people and specifically do the opposite of what they tell you

Oh fuck user's gonna kill himself now. Mom get the camera!

...Mom? Whats this videotape of you and user on the camera?

This is assuming you know how to take social cues. I can help with that too but I won’t. Society should’ve done that for you.

Here's what you do next

>openly check her out while she's looking at you
>"So uh, do you come here often?"

Whats the point? You're telling him that he is broken for no reason to drop his confidence. He's gonna go to the gym and try to strike up a convo with a local annonette. She won't be interested and give him one word answers. OP will remember your dumb post and think that he's broken and become one of those blackpill nerds.

Exactly.

Anyone who says ''DON'T TALK TO GIRLS IN PUBLIC OMG CREEPY'' is a fucking piece of shit. Absolute bottom of the barrel soiboi who would stab you in the back for a chance to sniff a girl's dirty socks.

I had a conversation with an old guy in line at the grocery today and it honestly made no sense. it was something along the lines of
>him: big seniors day today all the lines
>me: heh heh just getting my milk
>him: so hot though
>me: is there a seniors day discount
>him: no it's not seniors day I don't know
>me: lots of milk for me
>him: and a big line, sorry about the wait (there was no line, it was just me and him/his wife)
>me: that's ok I don't mind ha ha
and he left with a huge smile on his face and they both waved goodbye. the conversation was completely retarded but we were both smiling and the tones were a happy conversation. most small talk is just like that. you don't actually need to have any kind of real conversation. it's all about other stuff. real conversation takes a few minutes to actually get started.

Was funny but you went on too long.

But I find that its other women who try and cuck me out of striking convos up with chicks in public

*dont talk to girls in public if you're ugly

They're one of those nerds that put their headphones in while they see guys approaching girls and say to themselves "I'm here to work out not socialize" even though the real reason they're not talking to anyone is because they're scared of rejection.
I have a homegym but when I went to real gyms once in a blue moon I'd see a guy trying to hit up a chick. Nothing wrong with it or inappropriate unless they start harassing or stalking her. Just kids trying to get laid.

Not the same guy, but I don't think that is what he was getting at. Like you said, conversation is a two way street. Someone who can't make conversation with random people isn't doing the work on their side of the street and has a deficiency they need to fix so they can make those sweet social gains.

Yes. I said, "Hello, my name is user, I'd love to buy you a drink or a coffee and get to know you, if you're free sometime" we dated for almost a year

getting to watch chads strike out hitting on girls at the gym is part of the fun of going. seeing them land girls is suifuel tho

Oh look a faggot schizo boomer who believes in cue-user

Attached: 017D9B65-AF45-46B3-804A-473D1EE26958.gif (125x113, 414K)

>I swear we are doing the same routine.
Then just ask to work in, unless the gym isn't packed, so hope the gym is packed. Then when you're finishing up ask her what she has next and act like you were gonna do that next too and if you two can work out together, then just make that a thing.

That's called a shittest, user. It filters out a lot of the guys who don't have enough confidence to be interesting to women. Up your confidence so you can pass that shittest.

Lmfao. Way to go user. That’s a funny story.

>join her for thot-squats
>remove 2 plates from each side for her turns
>so what next, haha?
>I was going to do some reverse thot adductions on the booty machine
>oh haha me too!

This. Not OP, and i don't feel nervous talking to girls, i just can't think of what the fuck i would talk about

>excuse me but I was interested in your friend, not you
wow so hard

Yeah but I've experienced this first hand. I could talk to person A and we could talk for 15 mins and I could talk to person B and it'll be 3 minutes with 1 word answers. I'm sure OP has the skills its just that he'll have a hard time finding someone who'll talk back

Are you actually running the D.E.N.N.I.S. system by any chance?

Attached: 1561783417921.jpg (540x540, 161K)

based

Yeah I'm not an aspie or anything. I have to talk to people daily as a part of my job. I know how to hold a conversation but I'm trying to get better at just talking to complete strangers because it gives me anxiety. I recently discovered it's actually easy as fuck and started practicing with people at my work (literally just saying 'Hey how's your day going?' is all it takes) but I have no idea what to say to girls at the gym, which is why I made this thread. After seeing some of the responses here, I'm not sure if I should listen to some of the people here and be inspired to just go for it or to not waste my time. I can only really think of initiating by asking how many sets they have, and then piggybacking off of that by saying some shit like 'damn it's really busy here huh' and going from there or some shit. idk

Go for it. As I said before, there will be a lot of nerds and virgins some of whom are Lindas who are jealous because they don't get approached that will try to discourage you

Fpbp

Not him, but the DENNIS system unironically works on most thots.

ok incel

OP girls like confidence, why do some girls go with drug addicts, criminals, gang members and Mexicans? Because they all have confidence. The same system applies to rich people, Jow Forums people and business people.

>why do some girls go with drug addicts, criminals, gang members and Mexicans?
Because they have drugs

Nothing wrong with imagination. Just youre probably the dude who doesnt understand its rude to eyerape the gym thots and receptionists
Lol im a dude who lifts heavier than you
>1/2/2.5/3.5

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 9K)

>Lol im a dude who lifts heavier than you
that doesn't mean you're not a faggot

Ask her if she's working out, you know, because you're in the gym.

Lmfao
>see: COPE
Didnt realize not being a creep meant fag

/2/2.5/3.5

>He thinks this is heavier than your run of the mill Jow Forumsizen

That's some unwarranted confidence buddy

Attached: 1551613876786.jpg (236x393, 8K)

That's retarded, why would you ask someone in a gym if they're working out when they obviously are
>No, I'm just here to lean on the equipment

>he still thinks women care about what you say

All that matters is your looks, user.

Attached: pepe3.jpg (499x499, 26K)

She'll find it funny, trust me summerfaggot.

Not only is it heavier than most people, I weigh under 170 with abs. My bad we cant all just bounce our guts off our legs for 3 plate squats
>he even admitted it was heavier than his

women should not post on Jow Forums

>its creepy to have sexual fantasies
what are you a Mormon?

Post body twink

Best comment.

redpill me on the DENNIS system

You're autistic and I assure you that every girl that didn't already want your dick prior hated you approaching them in the middle of their workout

With their friends huh. Listen boy, when i was your age i just approached them. Just ealked up to them saying something like "you ladies are looking good today."
Then you just leave and give them a wink from the distance. Your old man still got it.

Attached: 1520800796009.jpg (576x1024, 126K)

>i summon king of the skull servants with an attack of 9000

Imagine thinking every other dude is a creep like you
His only thought was how the chick should fuck him for doing basic shit. Fedora tier logic
Anyone who uploads an actual photo of themselves is an idiot

Your little vignette was a delight.

>His only thought was how the chick should fuck him for doing basic shit. Fedora tier logic

You're a fucking moron. He thought she was hot and finished his set thinking about fucking her. He didn't think she SHOULD, or that he DESERVED it for 'saving' her from that creep, he just thought about it. Kys, retard

Boomerism

I watch anime while on bike, its so comfy

I know its lost its meaning lately but
>have sex
This is your mind on that not having sex shit

Have you tried it? I’m not a boomer I just know how to develop relationships with people. You don’t go from “hi” to fucking each other typically. You figure out if you can even talk to each other for any amount of time.
Not running the D.E.N.N.I.S. system. Running the T.A.L.K. System.
>talk to her
>actually talk to her
>listen to your gut
>keep trying if you fail

Boomer

>girls actually focus on their workout

fuck off roastie trash

Sure, ok.

But seriously, try it out it works pretty well.

Approach her and say "hey are you working out?"

Not an argument.

Also, not him.

PS
Kys, faggot

You give them a firm handshake, look them straight in the eye and tell them you want to plow them, kid.

Attached: 1529726087419.png (1024x929, 1.13M)

if you're attractive you can just say anything.

Glad to see I'm not alone in this

Crabs in a bucket I guess