Reminder to wear sunscreens when you are outside. Use at least SPF 30 with UVA protection

Reminder to wear sunscreens when you are outside. Use at least SPF 30 with UVA protection

Attached: summer6.webm (640x640, 716K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/protecting-against-sun-damage-without-sunscreen/
bmj.com/bmj/section-pdf/186530?path=/bmj/337/7663/Head_to_Head.full.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I use 50 my man but thanks for reminding everyone.

>Not absorbing maximum D3 for optimal hormone production and gains.

ngmi

>tfw melanin-enriched individual and SPF 30’s all I need to literally never burn
How do people even live with the higher SPF ones? Even 30 feels gross to put on

ugly fucking huge jaw on left completely ruining the picture

Thanks I use SPF 50 every single day even when it's raining

make sure it also has UVA protection lads and reapply every 2 hours if able

Work outdoors and never wear sunscreen nor does anyone I work with because that would make you a faggot. Enjoy being a faggot. SUNSCREEEN LMAAAO

>using ZOG poison instead of coconut oil
lmao

Have fun negating the positive effects of sun exposure.

If you're gonna be outside for long periods of time then you should still wear it

Attached: trucker-damage-face_web.jpg (1280x960, 139K)

I'm sure you moisturize your face and use hair products too. Don't forget to enema.

Attached: 1518947719731.jpg (437x431, 28K)

the negatives wildly outweight the positives mate

Can't find the link but this one was actually for an advertisement, not actual truck driver story, or at least that was just part of the story.

Sun screen has a bunch of unhealthy chemicals in it. I would just protect your face from burning with a wide brimmed hat. I would let the rest of your body get some sun as its healthy to do so. Obviously don't bake on the beach for 3-5 hours per day like some leather skinned boomers do, but get a healthy amount of sun so that you get vitamin D while protecting your face

infowars.com/protecting-against-sun-damage-without-sunscreen/

I have blisters on my shoulders and I'm peeling like a lizard.

I'd like to smell that Asian girl's hair if you guys know what I mean haha

They don't. You'll likely to get a worse form of cancer than melanoma if you always avoid the sun. Just don't over do it and it will be almost all benefits

>infowars

>tfw infowars is a more credible source than most others

I use sunscreen, moisturizer and retain a and my skin is still aging horribly.

bmj.com/bmj/section-pdf/186530?path=/bmj/337/7663/Head_to_Head.full.pdf

idk where you get your information but you're clearly wrong. There is a "healthy level" of sun exposure for vitamin D, but avoid that w/o protection. t. PhD student in dermatology

Attached: original.jpg (1080x1081, 113K)

if you're retarded yes

I want to smell her so badly

probably smells like Lavender

Attached: 1562359282951.jpg (720x688, 84K)

I'm a shitskin mongrel so I can get away with SPF 15 haha

Im 25 and people often think im 18. The secret is to never have any exposure to the sun. Also mk677

Attached: 1532606177423.jpg (453x604, 23K)

Just avoid omega 6 rich foods and you won't burn in the sun. It will actually feel very good to be out in the sun, the mitocondria love sunlight.

I feel pathetic, because I felt jealousy when looking at this photo.

>Just avoid omega 6 rich foods and you won't burn in the sun. It will actually feel very good to be out in the sun, the mitocondria love sunlight.

pure mom science right there

JUST

it's his sister.

not sure if that'll make you more envious or less.

are they related? they look too alike not to be

it's not a fake image though at least. it's ageing from sun damage.

Reminder to avoid sun in the first place, use a sun umbrella and that sunscreen doesn't deliver close to the claimed SPF levels unless applied very thick and every hour

I'm 23 and people say I look 18. Get a healthy dose of sun each summer. It's not safe to get no sun exposure.

My farmers ran is sun proof baby

Yeah melanoma is real, but so are all the problems you can get by avoiding the sun. If you're gonna be in the sun for a long time wear a wide hat. But avoiding sun exposure is poor advice for your health. Maximize the benefits of the sun and reduce the risks without soaking chemicals via sunscreen into your skin.

Why is it always this same guy who gets posted in sun threads? If sunlight is so damaging, it should be trivial to find pictures of other people with their skin in the same condition. But it's always the same old trucker dude getting posted.

Attached: bat consider.jpg (640x480, 20K)

Alex Jones was right about chemicals in the water turning frogs gay and about Epstien trafficking minors. Maybe he's right about chemical sunscreen too.

Attached: young-alex-jones-ist-eattter-meme-god-divine-beast-equires-red-pill-24977107.png (500x772, 202K)

HONEY I'M A STRONG BLACK NIGGER WHO DON'T NEED NO FIGURE

Attached: images-13.jpg (189x266, 7K)

Wearing more than SPF 15 is pointless. You're adding at least 2x more chemical for less than a 10% increase in protection. The most important thing, that nobody seems to do, is to reapply after 80 minutes like it says on the bottles.
Also, UVB protection is more important since those are the rays that burn you. UVA does minimal invisible damage. That's why tanning beds are UVA only since they promote tanning and vitamin D production without charring you.

Worried about skin cancer? The most dangerous type of skin cancer (melanoma) is more common in those who get intermittent sun and don't use protection. Like idiots who live in cold climates, burn in the first week of summer, then never go back outside again. Even then, skin cancer is incredibly rare and only fatal 1 in 100,000 cases. In other words, don't worry about cancer, you'll waste your life. Put on a bit of SPF 15 and go outside.

Thats Jordan right?

>when you are outside
>outside

Attached: 1449523280948[3].jpg (624x564, 94K)

No this is Jordan

Attached: PAPRH1_0.jpg[1].png (1350x900, 1.5M)

isn't jordan died from blood cancer?

Attached: anemia3.webm (640x640, 1.47M)

It makes me more jealous.
Nice doubles

Wait... jordan is died???

FUCKING HELL STOP THIS ISNT R9K

Attached: 1556809822299.jpg (960x626, 46K)

reminder that sandniggers have lived in the sun forever and have the best protection techniques.
Sunscreen is ass.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (927x1146, 161K)

there is no healthy dose of sun.
Every second you spend is damaging your cells' dna and the incidence of skin cancer is irreversibly increased.

this