Good Workout!

What makes you say: "That was a good workout!"

Positive input only.

Attached: images.jpg (288x175, 8K)

shit my pants

Almost passing out

Progress with a pump.

Sounds like 50s marketing.

popped a huge boner looking at underage ass while they try to get their ass bigger

I don't want to disappear and I have hope that things will change.

When my dog looks at me like I'm a retarded toddler because I can barely walk down the stairs after squats.

This is a weird one but if I finish my workout and I want to keep lifting I know it was a good workout. I’m not talking about the days when it’s easy so I want to keep going, but the days when I’m beaten and sweaty and want to die but enjoying myself and my progress so much that I don’t want to leave the gym when the workout is over

Unironically smashing PRs. Hit 2 plate bench today at 165lbs bw. Fuck all you fat fucks

hitting PRs. Last Friday I just completed my first set of 315 bench.

This

When I feel like I've accomplished something after a workout

Depends on the body part for legs i usually hit a energy wall and i know i'm done. For back it's usually when my hands hurt too much to grip things effectively anymore. For pushing it's when i get bored because i have to take long breaks for pushing exercises for some reason to keep my strength up.

I hit my goal weights, reps and RPE.

Feeling like I want to just sit down or lie down and do nothing active at the end of a workout makes me feel as though I appropriately pushed myself. I also find it rewarding on days when I go in with a strength goal in mind, usually a testing day, and I hit it.
Outside of the gym though, I gotta say, I almost always feel excellent after a run outdoors.

The amazing sore feeling.

Sweat and soreness

Please do not do this anymore.

I do higher volume for reasons like this.

Sounds like what I would do

Don't fail lifts.
Don't injure myself.
Manage good form.

*crack*
*sip*
Yup, that was a good workout!

For my back and bi days it is when my grip is failing me on my 100yd Farmers Walks at the end. That's how I know I did well.

I can feel my muscle fibers. It's sore but the fact that I can flex them and feel specific part of my body makes me feel like I have more control over the whole of it. I'm still very much a novice lifter and have just fallen in love with the activity. But this feels like an old primal kind of self-love, like I'm doing something right not only for my health, but my spirit as well. Piece by piece, it's starting to come together.

Attached: lion.jpg (900x600, 263K)

having a good workout

Good endorphin rush after, that's basically it haha

When I'm exhausted and go to bed early afterward, or when I get DOMS the next day