VIDEO GAMES ARE KILLING YOUR GAINS

Video games are the biggest gain goblins.

You won't make it unless you drop vidya like the plague it is.

You can still occasionally play, but you won't make it if you continue wasting hours on instant gratification like vidya

Attached: doot.jpg (632x738, 64K)

videogames ruin your entire life if you play them too much not just gains, they set you back socially and also in your career

Pre workout DOOM is a super testosterone booster
Better than any cycle, yet, My muscles grew 3 inches right before my eyes

>be me
>be autistic 14 yr old
>play minecraft on online server
>spend hundreds of hours every summer for 3 years mineing and building shit
>server gets shut down
>lose everything
>realize it was all meaningless and wasn't worth anything to begin with
>hate myself for all the time wasted when I couldve been exercising or learning an instrument or working on social skills

Attached: 1561871076543.jpg (500x495, 63K)

>make more money playing vidya than at an above minimum wage job
at least I'm trying to get a proper education now, which would stop me from relying on video games for money

im gonna complete resident evil 1, 2 and 3 for Playstation one and then quit vidya forever

>tfw gym buddy stops going because after he got a job he "only has time for either gym or vidya" and you can guess which one it was

A reasonable amount of gaming is OK. A new title every month or so but don't game everyday.

>you have to drop video games!
>you can still play them once in a while though
So why not just say play them once in a while like a fucking normal person then? Why is everything always abstinence or bust with you weirdos? (see also nofap, etc)

he was never going to make it

I hope shit like this becomes affordable some day, then playing an hour of gaming will be like running a mile while doing gymnastics.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Better late than never, user. I hope the best for you

>mfw my gf and I play video games together all the time yet we're still fit and successful and everyone loves how interesting we are while you sit and try to convince everyone on an anonymous image board that video games are the world's biggest gains goblin because you're actually trying to convince yourself and get confirmation because you're scared and don't know what to do with your life

lmao lol

Good for you buddy, I am talking about people who literally have put thousands of hours into gaming while getting nothing out of it

this is false,
you only need to work out like 1 hour a day to be in peak shape, leaving plenty of time for vidya
the real problem with the vidya jew is that it short circuits your dopamine by giving you constant positive feedback and lowers your irl ambitions

larp

>Video games are the biggest gain goblins.
for muscle, no lol. its not good in other aspects of life tho but it's not as if lifting is some great time requirement u just have to spend like 4hrs a week lol

>use the rage inducing autism the game generates to fuel my workouts.

Feels good man.

>met my closest friends in vidya
>met my gymbro in vidya
>got some of my favourite music from vidya
>got some of my most fun experiences from vidya

nah, fuck off OP.

I've stopped playing as much as I got into the gym
I think vidya hijacks the drive in your brain to exercise and work so when you fill that void with working out you don't feel like you need it as much

Attached: 1562697274628.jpg (540x572, 113K)

I wish I grew up in my Dad's era, going out and socializing every day. Playing sports, fixing cars, smashing poon
But instead I have thousands of hours on shitty video games and am fucking awkward around people, fixing it now but fuck video games/browsing the internet set me back so much