Can u guys stop walking completely naked in locker room, put on your underpants in the shower

can u guys stop walking completely naked in locker room, put on your underpants in the shower

I don't want to see your hairy, saggy balls

Attached: Powerlifter-Puke.jpg (1000x787, 133K)

no

so you have a small peeper, huh

I do it to deliberately make people uncomfortable. It's the best way to mog somebody.

>put on your underpants in the shower
Do Americans really?

Attached: 1495470712669.png (710x577, 44K)

imagine being such a burgerfat you aren't desensitized to casual nudity among your own sex

This
Of course having a small dick/sexuality issues doesn't help

fuck of boomers, u are actually gay

Well firstly my balls are neither saggy nor hairy, also go fuck yourself, it's just nudity, it's a different story if I start rubbing it.

I'm American and even I'm embarrassed for you at this level of puritanism

If you think seeing another dude's dick is going to make you gay then you're repressing shit so hard it'd turn coal to diamonds

Attached: image0.jpg (828x701, 320K)

>not instinctively looking away when a naked man is 'x' - feet away from you
Hate to break it to you user, but you just might be gay

I'm really fucking small when soft (average when hard) and I walk around naked in the locker room. Fuck it. If you own it they can't use it against you.

Coming from the guy uncomfortably staring at strange men's balls.

Fuck you, OP. Why don't you just look in a different direction?

Lmao I could allways point out the insecure incels in highschool. They showered in shorts/didnt shower at all

lol some arabs on my previous gym had underpants in the shower, the only retards I've seen actually doing it

locker room is small so there is no way to avoid any eye contact with the one eyed snake, I didn't say that I look at them balls on purpose

>I don't want to see your hairy, saggy balls
Phew, mine are not saggy and shaved

Have sex

What is up with all the fags on Fit thinking there’s something good about looking at men’s balls?

>nor hairy
twink

Why are you looking at their balls?

Attached: faggotAccount.jpg (500x483, 187K)

exactly
this essentially gives the impression that it is the sagginess and hairiness that cause your not wanting to see them, as opposed to the fact that they are balls

How tall are you?

how the fuck is a 2pl8 dead making her puke?????? or am i missing something

It's a woman

I go to a boomer gym/pool(freeweights all to myself 80% of the time) and everyone above 30 walks around naked. Only zoomers and indians are afraid

6'2

hopefully they are just meming

>hairy balls
Are there really people like that?

>scared of men's genitals
lmao

That's muslim behaviour. The mudslimes at work enter the "I have a small penis locked door showers in clothes and come out fully clothed. Absolute gay tier behaviour. Free ballin' with your mates in the shower room is true confidence.

yeah me

user do you realize how fucking gay this sounds and how gay you probably acted. people are naked in the lockers room all the time, who gives a fuck, it's a bit disgustan when it's old people and it's mostly old people but who cares.

Depends on insecurity.
I played sports in middle/high school so I was exposed to my peers' genitals regularly. Seeing another man's penis isn't a big deal to me, but some people can't handle it I guess.

SUGAR THERE BE NO HAIRY BALLS ONLY BUSHY DINNERS IN MA CRIB I'M A STRONG BLACK NIGGER WHO DON'T NEED NO FIGURE

Attached: images-9.jpg (182x277, 6K)

Why don't I have this problem? Literally cannot remembera time I saw a penis in the gym locker room. I just do my best to avoid looking at naked men. Perhaps you are a little gay, user?

>put underpants on in the shower

What? Only muslims do that here. Literally never ever seen a non-muslim put on underpants in the shower. It's fucking retarded

You're the one who won't stop staring at our junk, bro.

our daddies told us to not be ashamed of my penis
you know, since its so big

>tfw don't like going into the men's communal changing area cuz might get hard.

No homo tho