/Dance/

It's time to discuss one of the best Jow Forums hobbies of all time, dance. Hello posture, balance, and social gains.

There are many types of social dancing such as ballroom, tango, salsa, swing, blues, etc.

Attached: 1546015757715[1].jpg (1080x1080, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FG1NrQYXjLU
youtube.com/watch?v=23xXputgdAk
youtube.com/watch?v=VWVrGqbvOqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I did Serbian folk dancing for years. Really helped with my cardio. Also we got to travel and met a bunch of dancer girls.

10/10 would recommend joining a local Serbian folk group.

Dancing is for redditors
Can't think of something more ridiculous than prancing around the room like a pathetic little jester for attention

>but I get to meet cute girls
Girls that ate in relationships you creep

Did you dress up like this?

Attached: 11011-BIG[1].jpg (500x354, 36K)

Attached: kolo_srbija[1].jpg (500x300, 67K)

For all you incels on here taking dance class is a good way to meet up with girls. I used to take tango classes when I lived in Buenos Aires and there were tons of qts.

Attached: dncpp.png (501x701, 121K)

Ballet is the god level dance

>Majestic
>not full of thots running full speed at the wall
>full of athletic, dedicated and motivated females with class

I've been doing it for 3 years and I love it. I started far too late to get to a level where I could make a career out of it but it's still fantastic.

Attached: anigif_enhanced-11068-1463676438-6.gif (360x270, 556K)

desu I just find some space and crank this up youtube.com/watch?v=FG1NrQYXjLU

dancing is fucking gay

Why is it gay?

Because he's gay

Dancing is for women and homosexuals.

Medieval knights would practice dancing as part of their routine since it helps build coordination.

The culture around dancing is all soiboi faggots but knowing how to dance is extremely masculine. It's a weird dichotomy. I recommend everyone here learn how to dance for the social gains and confidence gains from learning how to lead different women. Stay out of the culture otherwise.

They practiced dancing because they were nobles and had to know that kind of shit. It has nothing to do with combat.

This thread will lead nowhere due to the fact that becoming a dancer requires an elementary level of social skills that the average Jow Forums browser does not have.

>tfw cute milf boss ask you to dance at big corporate parties but don’t want to look stupid

liking girls is gay

I went to dance classes before and it was cool. Mostly old people though, hot girls were relatively few.

Wanted to pick up ballroom or swing because I'm a massive fedorafag.
What should I expect?

Kitchen dancing is comfy.
youtube.com/watch?v=23xXputgdAk

Can you 25th century dance? youtube.com/watch?v=VWVrGqbvOqc
Starts at 0:45 and again at 3:15.

I've been dancing for a couple months. It's actually pretty fun to approach girls and ask for a dance. I just need to get better cardio because I sweat like a mofo doing jt but people don't seem to mind.

I am honesty debating whether to pick up a few ballroom dance lessons so I can get laid at weddings.

Will the women at the classes know what I'm there for? I could give a fuck about actually knowing how to dance, but I do know it's super useful for getting laid at social events.

We gotta tough guy ova here