Does anyone else here smoke weed for self improvement reasons...

Does anyone else here smoke weed for self improvement reasons? About once a week I smoke so much pot that I get paranoid thoughts (this step is important). The paranoia helps me realize my limitations and fuck ups and I get a ton of motivation to fix myself. I then go to sleep and wake up with tons of energy and have a productive week.

Attached: 5b9235bb5c5e5254548b59f5-750-563.jpg (750x563, 62K)

Nice, man. As long as it works for you.

there's absolutely nothing self improving about weed. drugs just make your brain think that drugs are good.

Just do psychs instead at that point.

Psych are admittedly better for what I'm doing, but I don't want to use them weekly. Besides, lsd trips last way to long for my liking, it would basically waste an entire day of my week

When I'm in a good mood, weed relaxes me and creates euphoria
When I'm depressed/stressed, it gives me anxiety and panic.

I love both scenarios, the second being for the reason you just described

Is it a good or bad idea to try acid or mushrooms if I'm depressed and prone to anxiety?

No. Fix your diet. Look up gut health

Nah.

Yes, 100% this

I'd generally advise you to be careful, but apparently Xanax can calm you down if you have a bad trip, a trip sitter would be a good idea too. And take a small dose if you're going to do it, also rember that it can take 60 or more minutes till you feel any effect. Also don't smoke weed during the trip, I heard it makes it much more intense and most people freak out

This is truth

DMT's the GOAT if you have access to it

>Only one hit (I've broken through once after 2 hits)
>Close eyes
>elder jesters help me reflect on goals relationship, life, career, gym
>6 minutes go by (n,n-dmt)
>You're finally out of the realm
>Feel 100% normal physically and mentally within 30 minutes
>Go about your day

pretty based desu.

>I get paranoid thoughts
What kind of thoughts?

DMT is amazing in that regard. Profound and intense trip, lasts 10 minutes tops, then a bit of afterglow and you’re basically down to base level 30 minutes after, completely sober and ready to continue with your day.

No need, I'm anxious and paranoid all the time already.

OP here, I wanted to try DMT ever since I heard about it from Roe Jogan (about 2 years ago, long before the dmt meme), but honestly I feel a bit intimidated

About how I'll waste my youth if I don't get my shit together and how bad I'll feel when I'm 80 and realize that I haven't done my best to achieve my dreams.

Attached: 1561996065498.jpg (1920x1080, 154K)

I do the same, but less frequently. It does work to break you out of a rut, as long as it is not abused to the point where you're just getting stoned to get stoned.

DMT is not what it is cracked up to be. It is hard to have a breakthrough with it, you basically have to get to the point where you can't handle anymore, and then do more, so your 1st, 2nd, and maybe even 3rd time you won't get there unless you're like a hard core drug head. Ultimately, It is fucking retarded and lasts like 5 minutes.
>but muh machine elves
Imagine your vision reverting to the most primitive method of interpretation that your brain can possibly handle. That is basically what happens, you get so retarded that your brain can only process basic geometric patterns, which appear complicated because everything follows fractals and Fibonacci in nature.
The reality is that the real world is much more complex and minute, and the shit you're processing/imagining while high is just a coping mechanism for the state you are in.
I'd rather be in an altered state where I am coherent enough to remember what I was thinking afterward.

YA HONKEY YOU SMOKE UP DAT GUCCI GANG I'M A STRONG BLACK NIGGER WHO DON'T NEED NO FIGURE

Attached: images-9.jpg (182x277, 6K)

Such a poor reductionist argument

>Does anyone smoke black tar heroine for self improvement reasons?
I don't fuck with drugs.

Queen Latifah posting is a thing now?

IT DO BE NOW, NUGGET!

Attached: e6c0cd6bfb944f13497ffe65041b9c8b--real-women-gift-cards.jpg (236x295, 13K)

Jow Forums is officially dead

I find that getting high makes me so paranoid I hate everything about myself and every decision I've ever made. It's a change in perspective, but a purely negative one. Can be good because sometimes I need to make a real change and weed shows me that. But on the other hand it makes me think I need to change everything and it can be hard to separate the wheat from the chaff.

In my (extensive) experience, bad weed experiences correlate with being in a bad place in your life. You get shown all of your bullshit and your failures and so on and you can't hide from it. Smoke in celebration of genuine achievements but don't do it all the time, you will come to hate yourself.

What the actual fuck is the thought process there my man, it's enviable

Attached: 1558484037980.jpg (497x500, 49K)

I used to but it lost its effect. I stopped feeling motivated and started just getting depressed and feeling like a loser.

>your brain can only process simple geometric patterns

t. never done DMT. I’ve seen crystallized heavens, and gates made of flesh and cogs on DMT. I’ve seen objects so complex I cant even put words. Simple geometric shapes are mostly seen on low doses of psychedelics

That's true

This

Tried shrooms exactly once at probably 3x the average dose. Even though I'd never do it again unless desperate for motivation, the critical mindset and introspection lit a fire under my ass for a good month or two.

As long as it works for you. I just smoked for my last time last weekend. Was pretty good, but it ended up feeling like a massive waste of my time at the end. If everything goes as planned and I’m able to retire at around 50 (I’m 24) then I’ll consider taking it up again as a part of my retirement, it’ll be completely decriminalized and legal at that point too, actually my state will probably get recreational next year. Would be a fun retirement, just growing my own bud and trying to create new strains, testing my creations out.

YES

helps me focus (more than the adhd meds could all those years)

helps my decision making process, I can push myself to get work done. Something like tunnel vision.

helps me sleep better (no more sleeping pills)

No more anti-depressiva

(Mind you, I dont do 1gram blunts all day long, just enough throughout the day, nothing crazy)

Attached: 1560625674764.jpg (2048x1362, 254K)

I hope you manage to stay off the ganja, I plan on quitting too

I used to be a regular smoker, but I quit because it did me no good. When I smoked I was a lazy fucker, greasy as fuck, smelled and ate crap food which made me fat

Imo anyone who smokes should seriously consider quitting

Weed doesn't work for me anymore. It just creates a feeling of panic and I don't enjoy being high anymore. I'm going to take a long break and maybe try again later.

Try MDMA, it’s like a hug in a pill

Nah I’m off bro. It was a part of my life, but I’m the end I wasn’t using it properly. It was an escape. Last time I smoked was one of the only times I actually enjoyed my high after smoking.

I like smokin pot. My whole body is fucked up and it helps with the pain and keeps me off daily opiates

Weed is for degenerates that fail to manage time properly.