Assimilation status: complete

>assimilation status: complete

Jujimufu has been renamed to Juji & Tom. He even put himself in front.

Fucking hell.

Attached: jt.png (468x171, 44K)

a quick rundown? does the roider lose?

who and who?

Are they a gay couple? Srs question

I honestly saw this coming, Juji seems like a background character now on his own channel.

who the fuck is tom

yeah juji likes it deep in the ass

Fucking kikes, they ruin everything. Age old tale but we never learn.

everry single post above me is retarded

Tom is the worst incarnation of a Redditor I have seen so far. Ruins every single video with his cringy sense of humour. A bad case of someone's little brother who is allowed to hang out with his brother's friends and now thinks they are his friends. Add to that just how whiny this cunt is, like LITERALLY whining about people recognizing Juji way more often than him in public even tho he edits the videos. He also calls Juji daddy and thinks it's ok and because he adds a little layer of irony

truly, a walking, talking, parasite. I wonder what religion he is hmmmmm

tom taking advantage of juji's kind and humble personality. fuckk

Hes a jew, whzt did you expect

aren't both of them Jews?

How does tom not realize he's an editor, he hangs around on camera because juji sees him as a friend, tom must know he makes the content worse but he wants to be recognized in public and be seen as an eceleb, toms basically fucking over juji because he's an attention hungry whore

ive only ever watched one video of jujimufus, it was the one where they train for ninja warrior and the lanky faggot starts crying because he hurt his wrist, massive faggot

Tom doesn’t even lift, why is he even allowed to appear in Juji’s videos?

Soon the name will be changed to Tom and Juji. Then just Tom. Unfortunately for Tom, he needs Juji because he is the face of the channel.

"Hey, you're cool if I change it one more time to JEW g TOM, right?"

the only worthwhile thing this faggot has done is been ridiculed by brian shaw for sitting down to pee

is it only me or is Tom being a little bitch? The credit he gets is the fucking money made from videos and business...what a gay beta annoying faggot

redpill me on tom. who is he and what's his end-game.

Poor juji, he looks like he wants to cry F F F F, tom thinks that he is god

No juju just has a Roman nose I think. Common misconception

No way Juji is a jew. He's tall, athletic, blonde, and from alabama. And he actually has a southern accent, indicating he's an actual alabama native and not some carpetbagging jew from NYC who doesn't belong.

Not sure about Tom though. Any confirmation on that?

>tall
Juji is 5'9-5'10

Doesn't Tom realize we watch the content for the interaction between Juji and this guests?

Tom might be the creator and shit, but the fans obviously are always going to care more about the actual star.

juji's real name is John Call

sounds anglo as fuck to me.

Tom is such a whiny faggot kike parasite. He's like those retarded nigger music editors that use a fucking stock beat but have to yell their name over the opening of a song. No one gives a fuck about the editor, if you want your own channel and recognition, then make one yourself you fucking beta bitch.

>ecelebs

Attached: 1562760885898.jpg (850x1165, 200K)

I miss when juji just filmed himself in his gym, bros

Shit wrong image

I like him and the vids he makes.

this is the pic I meant to post

Attached: 1558366694731.png (1325x818, 129K)

Luke's channel is unironically cool as fuck though.

because he's /our guy/ and you should watch his channel and consider a donation

(((Luke Smith))) meme in Jow Forums the fuck outtah 'ere

>Luke
>cool

Attached: 1408203031356.png (1100x1000, 175K)

He just seemed like a guy who was able to work well with Juji and was good at making regular videos that were different from most youtube fitness stuff.
He's pretty well-motivated and makes a lot of videos with high-profile people despite being a bit of a nobody. He was basically able to do this because people like Juji (who is talented).
However, it seems from the most recent video that he's actually a leech, who sees Juji as someone less deserving of recognition and doesn't understand why people won't worship him instead. He also takes credit for boosting a lot of other fitness channels (who might not be happy about that). Basically, he's whiny and probably a huge asshole, but we would've never known for sure if it wasn't for this new video.

makes me think Tom's manipulative as shit

It's not just you. He's universally recognized as being the whiniest little bitch about this.
It's fucking Juji's channel. He is the star. He had to have known what he was signing on for when he agreed to start filming and editing for a guy like Juji. Juji has the bigger physique, personality, level of notoriety. Tom was fated to play second fiddle but acts like he's an essential part of the channel.
Juji could easily replace him with another editor but doesn't because he's a swell guy.

Holy shit my dude I'm 7 minutes in the new video and it's ridiculous. What is it with Jews being slimy power grabbing parasites. Does Tom have blackmail material on Juji, wtf would he embarrass himself like that

Probably he legits does all the legwork but he fails to understand it would all be for naught without Jujis and his personality.

>all those collabs
>they never speak to Tom directly in their own videos
I have a feeling this is going to spiral out of control in a couple years.

this video just made me instantly unsubscribe

Attached: feminist-frequency-radio.jpg (700x806, 41K)

Jewji

ikr

Attached: Juji and (((Tom))).png (468x171, 43K)

RROFKFKFKKAK WHATT I FUCKIN LI-

I MEAN

TOM FUCKIN LIFTS I CAN DO 425 DL

Are they gay together or what?

>the editor can't even edit the videos to make himself look good
this juji guy seemed like a cool dude in older videos...too bad I won't watch him again

This. Unsubbed.

You guys should do the same, stop gossiping and complaining like women and just unsub. Send the only message someone like Tom could understand.

tom is such a sook , who cares that you edit or film you faggot thats your job

Imagine how hard Tom had to ride Juji's short stout chode in order for this to happen haha

Attached: bortz_sees_your_dick.png (273x279, 159K)

Kek, Juji's avi isn't far off. But Tom's....jesus christ dude

Wow did Tom bitch so much that he didnt get recognized like juji does so that changed the channel name?

Hey tom if you're reading this, people recognize juji because he's actually fun to watch and actually lifts on a god damn lifting channel. Guess why people dont recognize you Tom.

You're the editor and producer and helped made the channel where it is now we get it. But guess what, almost all producers and editors arent in the damn spotlight yet you bitch about it on twitter. Maybe if you actually had a personality people would remember you when they run into you

since it has finally happened. should i release jujimufu's personal address? i've had it for months

what good would that do?

see, i'm a bit like the joker. it would create more chaos for the channel while they try to go through this change. and i view myself as an agent of chaos

juji doesn't deserve that, he seems like an actually decent guy

i liked tom but this is a pretty cringe move by him bro
cmon bro tom thats gay bro

tom just posted cringe im thinking

holy fucking cringe, please be bait

But you'd be punishing Juji, who is already the poor fuck who ended up marrying a fat lady and becoming Tom's business partner.

It would only be worth it if we could send stuff to Tom, particularly a letter written by Jow Forums, one word per post.

? the joker is one of the most bad ass characters in fiction. he doesn't care about society's expectations, or what is best for the world or even himself. he brings mayhem with him wherever he goes no matter the price he has to pay

>fat lady
really? is that why she never shows her face?

>not calling it Tom & Juji as a play on Tom & Jerry
ngmi

Attached: 1502500503787.jpg (350x471, 51K)

Either this is b8 or you’re insanely autistic

>see, i'm a bit like the joker.

Attached: 1559621859631.jpg (620x809, 100K)

She was in an old video briefly for like 3 seconds and looked painfully average

I lol seeing juji liking every bikini pic stefi cohen posts on instagram

i mean the joker from The Dark Knight. I understand if you guys think this is dumb, if you are thinking of Jack Nicholson's joker. I don't idolize some fag in a bright purple suit. this is about darkness

You’re not the joker. Just some kid on an Internet forum. Normal people don’t idolize a fictional character.

you age doesn't even end in "teen" does it?

Attached: 1559918233032.jpg (275x275, 25K)

stop replying you retarded faggots

i'm not a kid, i'm actually older than that. i don't idolize anyone. it is his ideals that i aspire to

now make toms nose 88 times bigger

make me

that sneaky motherfucker knows exactly what he's doing

tbf they're perfect for each other

stefi is engaged and juji is married...
what is so hard to understand here

Just replace Tom with the scheming merchant and change the name to Juji and Tov.

Stop posting here Tom, you're not welcome.

>JEW g

Jew Gold & Tom