MANLETS, RISE UP!

MANLETS, RISE UP!

twitter.com/notdevito/status/1148992926829166593

Attached: 45A6CC0D-6D4A-4256-8CD3-51977C04AA13.png (750x1334, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mikelivorio_/status/1149005251267239937
regenexx.com/blog/skeletal-stem-cells-found-living-in-the-growth-plates-may-one-day-make-us-taller/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck jannies

jannies confirmed as manlets?

There's no way this won't be a new meme, janitors should just let it run its course

lanklets BTFO

Taken down like a bag of potatoes.

Of course the woman is the one to say something stupid.

twitter.com/mikelivorio_/status/1149005251267239937

talk about having a short temper

Attached: 1845421248753.jpg (225x225, 7K)

It's funny cause those two guys could've stripped him completely naked infront of those girls, spread his cheeks apart and just really raped him. Those girls would've laughed and gotten wet as that manlet is being rough housed to near death. Should it be legal to just rape men 5 foot and under. I mean why not.

Attached: 1561728506284.png (512x512, 228K)

lol

>A guy three times my size tackled me? That’s okay?
You told him to

Carlos!

What does she say after omg?

CARLOS

Yeah, cause some 4'5 boomer with zero muscle mass challenging normal men to fights is definitely not stupid, right?

GO AHEAD AND ATTACK ME BIG G....

manlet janny got triggered by this

Attached: 4meme.png (739x670, 262K)

>for you

>that qt just smiling and nodding
what the fuck bros

The lanklet that took him does has a bald patch

Attached: face-with-tears-of-joy.png (560x300, 18K)

As a 5’10” manlet king in pic related, I would’ve defended my loyal manlet knight and beat the shit out of that lard ass lanklet white knight PUSSY. Manlets rise up, we will have revenge for our troubles. YOU ARE ABSOLVED OF YOUR SINS IN COMBAT AGAINST THE LANKLET SKELETON DYEL MENACE!

Attached: 3AE76B7E-8099-4D6C-90BE-AE503DD529C7.jpg (750x777, 103K)

>screeching out at women over getting bullied on dating sites (r9k insecurity achievement unlocked)
>his little tantrum isn't taken seriously by anyone, girl isn't intimidated whatsoever (proof noone takes manlets seriously in ANY situation)
>goes full tryhard aggro on anyone telling him to calm down (napoleon syndrome achievement unlocked)
>"go ahead and attack me big guy"
>instantly gets power MOGGED by tallchad (karmic justice + proof manlets are eternally inferior)

This video literally couldn't be more perfect if it tried, it literally has EVERYTHING.
If it was just the incel rage it would be hilarious, but the fact that he gets mogged at the end brings this up to a whole new level.

>all you women treat short guys like shit
>girl in foreground nods her head

Attached: bee yourself.gif (914x1091, 30K)

>challenges some to a fight
>gets BTFO
>"A guy three times my size tackled me? That’s okay?"

Fucking manlets. When will they learn?

Attached: 1558184063819.png (334x458, 204K)

At least he has the balls to talk shit while severely disadvantaged. Even if he is dumb enough to complain that he got hit after that.

why is she so damn SMUG??

Attached: 1562782976649.jpg (408x509, 63K)

DELETE

THIS

the bagel shop virgin vs the disneyland chad

Attached: A8CD3D02-CA44-4CC6-B96E-C975E2C6E850.png (1334x750, 1.74M)

Manlets are inherently funny to women

It doesn't take balls to autistically screech at people who have done literally nothing to you.
>b-but women on dating sites
What the fuck did you expect? Everyone has higher standards on the internet.

he's right btw
women treat short men like second class citizens

Attached: 6zuaisz2uwp21.jpg (561x767, 63K)

Thanks fuck i'm 5'10 and not 5'0

thank you god, thank you thank you thank you.

I feel bad for the little guy. Imagine his situation. Everywhere he goes women making smug faces at him right in front of his face. No respect at all. Making it worse is that the lack of respect is coming from the physically weaker sex.

In the second video a fat woman even confronts him like he was a child. The fat woman does not feel even an ounce of danger from this man.

Attached: 1527723718778.jpg (500x475, 71K)

To be fair, an American 6'0 is 5'9 in reality.

now i feel bad for being tall

How tall is this guy?

Attached: A0F52C6D-D796-41C0-B1C7-7CC0C9E888FB.jpg (1084x1330, 543K)

5'0

5'11.99

absolute bullshit manlet cope

>he barely reaches her shoulders

Attached: basedvik.png (337x380, 198K)

She is plain as fuck, in fact she is probably on the fat side and has a Chloe Moretz tier body. Yet she probably has it better in life than Grumpy.
Wouldn't you be smug af if you lived on easy mode and could laugh at the noobs failing at hard mode?

5'11.5

oh lord the replies
a million leftist cunts stating how horrible he is and how he's a sad little incel, not one having any sympathy or understanding but just reposting funny "lol u gotta be 6'4 to get this puss" memes
short men truly have it worse than any other minority

No he's definitely shorter
Maybe a bit too low?

>Can barely even see above the glass while trying to berate the workers

>tfw can only orgasm to manlets getting physically BTFO'ed

Attached: 1560803749021.jpg (464x370, 66K)

I feel bad for him. The Chinese need to hurry up with the CRISPR gene editing machine so everyone can be 6’4 and not have to go through this

Not cope. Americans lie a lot. They're extremely insecure about their height. Take the Rock for example. He claims he's 6'5 when he's 6'2 in reality.

>short men truly have it worse than any other minority
they do and it isn’t even debatable, but I am white and 6’0 so fuck all of you lmao

>I know what America is like because of what the Rock said

They can't go any higher than their genetic limitation sir.

He got cocky and failed HARD, but I am suspicious that there is something more than "manlet incel old guy harasses women over dating sites argument" maybe someone made a joke or some shit that drove him into an autistic meltdown or some shit like

That was meThat would be a brutal life tbqh. He was wrong for freaking out but he was correct that all women are soulless holes.

REMINDER THAT IN 2019 THERE IS NO EXCUSE OF BEING A MANLET

Attached: ManletBeGone.webm (854x480, 1.87M)

>He claims he's 6'5 when he's 6'2 in reality.
Why? After certain height why the fuck even lie about it if you are going to look massive to most people anyway?
I am a manlet myself and I still don't lie about this.

t. 5'11.5" manlet

>manlet screeching like a retard and trying to pick a fight with literally anybody
>freaking out about being looked at for being short, when in reality people are looking at him because he is acting like a child
>the person in the wrong is the woman standing there doing absolutely nothing

The absolute state of incels

lol, i dont think that worked out for him.

Yes there is, being a moneylet

Hopefully he gets sweet vengeance with his miniature ar

WWE adds 2-3 inches and 20-40 pounds to all of their wrestlers to make them perceived as larger, like super heroes.

nah he said he's 5'0, rewatch the vid and listens closely.

>Why?
I don't get it either. I'm 6'1 and whenever asked, I answer 5'11. It's one of the very few things that bring me joy.

his original freakout is because the girl at the counter smirked at his stature

your height + 1 inch

Who is this man, this myth, this legend?

based

ASCEND MY BROTHERS

Attached: manlet.png (460x658, 442K)

I’m actually 6’ since highschool and I always claimed 5’10”, meanwhile the 5’9” manlets would say that they are 6’

I embarrassed more than a few guys that way (and made women even less sure about their perception of height)

he said women on dating sites tell 5’0 men to die

he looks to be about 5’3

talking about getting taller with gene editing...

regenexx.com/blog/skeletal-stem-cells-found-living-in-the-growth-plates-may-one-day-make-us-taller/

it's probably possible, for adults, to become taller.

"we are a little closer to reactivating growth plates. Scientists have worked out recently how the two growth plates at either end of the long bones work, and that our bones are filled and still filled even as adults with stem cells which are released by the growth plates to develop bone which makes us grow, so basically it really is only a case of them developing an injection to reactivate growth plates and tell the growth plates to release stem cells to grow taller, how far off we are from developing that injection though is anyones guess."

you don't know what happened to get him riled up

>publically admitting you go on dating sites
user STOP PLS

What am I looking at?

This is highly disturbing

>so everyone can be 6’4
then women will want 7 footers
do you not understand how female attraction works?

>those nipples

i've dated 5'3 girls, they were taller than him.

this nigga 5'0

Enjoy your new poster boy Jow Forums

Only if you let it get to you, like everything else in life. Mental weakness is the dream killer. If Midget Mac here had done as little as earn a bachelor's degree and enter the government, he could be smashing multi-racial puss on the reg, regardless of height deformity. The problem is that midgets, manlets, and dicklets give up. You see everyone else eating cake and get so defeated by not being able to reach the table, even on your tippy-toes, that you decide to become a bitter incel and wait for some gracious Mommy to notice how pathetic you are and serve you up instead of making your own way to the thing you want.

>still has manlet wingspan
>t rex arms
oh no no no no

DAY OF THE GIRAFFE IS COMING MARK MY WORDS

Ya I had to turn the sound off was too much.

According to him. Do you think somebody who would throw a public temper tantrum and rant about his online dating profile has an accurate read on the behaviors and body languages of others? I think it is far more likely he did something autistic and got laughed at for that instead.

He better always wear pants cause that looks weird as fuck

Lmao, the "I can't say n-word" face emote is on the rise

Attached: 15624071370500.png (645x773, 11K)

nah, height equates to 20% of attraction

20% is frame

and the rest is Face,
everybody will look like joffery

Attached: 418a3c54-5825-40b8-a7d1-07e1104853a5.jpg (769x1600, 68K)

holy fuck this is bagel boss hahah i go there all the time.
Long Island manlets are insufferable

>yfw he did all of that and is still an inch shorter than me
I came

Attached: A79E13C0-B37D-458F-919F-B282313CD87B.png (1100x1315, 1.41M)

>guy makes himself a spectacle
>girl reacts by making a smug face
pretty reasonable reaction

what did he mean by this?

>this will mean that the manlet cutoff is now 5'0
very based manletbro taking one for the team

Attached: 1562700321750.gif (241x268, 1.99M)

>Should it be legal to just rape men 5 foot and under. I mean why not.

Attached: m9hxvgpstkv11.jpg (400x400, 28K)

frodo can't handle the banter

If you adjust for the lies, the average height of people who say that they are 6 foot is 5'9"

>I mean why not.
Because that's gay you dumb weaboo

Manlet cut off will never ever ever change

you need a 6 at the beginning of your height buddeh

Dumb wojack poster

It’s still 6'2"

there is literally no noticable difference between 5'11 and 6'0