Day to day moggings

Today I finally managed to sneakily Mogg my shithead of a manager

>be me
>18 y/o zoomer at my desk working for peanuts
>manager comes in, is a 40ish Indian male with pretty broken english
> sees my hand grip out on the desk ( i use it going to and from work)
>" oh wow you use one of these?"
>"yeah every now and then"
>attempts to use it
>barely manages 4 reps
>incomingmoggmissile.Gif
>"oh this is pretty tough, how many times you use it?"
>"roughly 100, a few times a week"
Note that the grip is only 25Kg
>"can you press it down all the way?"
>procede to press it a few times whilst mainting eye contact
>"oh nice, okay keep working"

It's not much but I felt that much better knowing that he is as weak as I imagined him to be
pic related
post any similar stories

Attached: grip.jpg (1200x1600, 101K)

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Jow Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Jow Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Also cringe and bluepilled, you should try and uplift your fellow man, not put them down.

nice pasta, and normally I would be uplifting to anyone, however, this dumbass makes any excuse to not pay any extra hours that I work even if it was requested by any other co-worker, plus we work in a health clinic for fucks sake you'd think that people who work in an environment would put extra emphasis on personal health but no, he's a tubby bastard.

In the end of the day, he still is your manager and you´re his employee.

Good grip though.

Lol, he just said what made him feel better. I dont think that's a bad thing, its kinda related to fitness too

at the end of the day, he's working a dead-end job which he only has as his wife is a doctor, while I'm going to a top-rated culinary school in September

>Intellectual discussion on Jow Forums
>Lifting others up on Jow Forums
Fuck off you larper

hehehe look at me guys im so edgy hacker im 14 and on Jow Forums can you believe it lol hahah eXD im not like others my age i dont have friends and go out and have fun i am on Jow Forums doing epic Jow Forums things and trolling stopid redditors (reddit is the big gay for normies) omg i hate normies am i rite anons lol normies are the worst they have friends and stuff HAHAA am i right hahahahahaha and they browse reddit which is like worse than Jow Forums and i browse 4han which is best because here we are cool and edgy and stuff hahaha idiot newfag larper nigger (we can say the n word on Jow Forums) llolololol and we can agree with hitler on Jow Forums ahhahahahah LOL

Have sneed

This desu. Mogging your boss is usually easy as fuck and you get bonus points for making them uncomfortable, but at work the power structure has nothing to do with gains. It makes you look foolish trying to show off like that if you go harder than even a little bit.

>Culinary school

Oh no no no no ohohoh

Attached: 657ACD2F-867D-4F02-A3C0-37AF820E7770.jpg (576x1024, 61K)

Imagine what this poster actually looks like

i understand that, but keep in mind, that I never went out of my way to Mogg him, he came up to me tested my handgrip, and asked me to show him how i can do it, truthfully he mogged himself

have fun keeping fit by looking the same 3 dogshit meals fag

YOU CAN MOG MY NIGGER SUGAR ANY DAY HONEY. I'M A STRONG BLACK NIGGER WHO DON'T NEED NO FIGURE

Attached: images-6.jpg (190x266, 9K)

eating*

>implying you need to go to culinary school to learn new recipes
Imagine being (you)

>he doesn't know how much rich people are willing to pay for a decent private chef

imagine thinking that being a home chef is anywhere near the calibre of being privately trained

Attached: (You).png (255x198, 6K)

>What is google?

Attached: 15CDF785-158F-4428-AE99-495FD63C8B0D.jpg (1080x1920, 238K)

>manager tries something his younger coworker is doing
>coworker is stronger
>wow nice get back to work
>coworker acts conceited on an anime image board

you're just a fucking miserable idiot and that indian guy has probably a fulfilled life with a wife he goes back to everynight that makes him curry. You're mogged in irl goals.

keep projecting faggot

This but unironically

you’re wasting your parents money, get a fucking grip

>25kg

LMAO

Attached: IMG_20190627_171012.png (484x1280, 426K)

>culinary school
Explain the logic behind this. It's like going to school to be a plumber or something. You don't need it. Just intern as a chef's assistant and learn/work your way up

>you dont need to learn about plumbing
hmmmm

I can do the 250lb crush grip for reps

>25 kg grip
>manages to squeeze it 4 times
Pudooooooooooos are the future

>finally managed to sneakily Mogg my SHIThead of a manager
>allowed INDIAN man to use his hand grip BAREHANDED
>HAHA I MOGGED MY MANAGER YOU GUYS
Uh

>tries to mog some weak zoomer
>can't even close it all the way

does thing thing work? my deadlifts are stalling because i cant hold the bar

who the fuck is 18 and have a desk job?

I'm a complete dyel but I have a CoC at home that's pretty fucking neat, I'm finding it much easier to hold heavy bags and shit when i'm carrying groceries from the store. Bag doesn't hurt the hands or anything anymore. Hope that answered your question

thanks at least you're honest about being dyel, most dudes would just lie and pretend it's helped them dead 6 plates

I imagine it helps because grip is the kind of thing that you burn out pretty quickly in the gym but the fores recover in like an hour so it'd be good to train at home

Do those things really improve grip strength? I’ve been thinking about getting some for when I do cardio

Go back

based pastaposter
Also
>Pajeets
>Men

read
On the offchance that you consider getting a gripper, invest into something for your extensors as well.

Now this is a redpill, and quite based at that.

Anyone got that not a bad meme pasta?

Bro, I worked as a dishwasher at a restaurant, and I make a hell of a lot better of a burger than my friend who got his culinary degree. I hate to break this to you Genos, but your culinary degree won't be shit. Learn by using:
Cook books
YouTube
Other people in your family that cook better than you (yo grandparents nigga)
Trying out new shit on your own, figure out what does what to what, and high heat is useless on your stove.

i work in an NHS clinic mostly clerical shit some of it is going through paper files some of it is going through the digital database

Believe me i do all of those that you mentioned with the exception of using grandparents, my mum is a much better cook, but yeah i do try and experiment every now and then even if most times it ends up being somewhat worse that if i stuck with a known recipe, live and learn i suppose.

managed to get a grant to mostly pay for it, rest of the money comes from my part-time job, not everyone is a fucking leech

>zoomer acts like he is hot shit for being stronger than an actual boomer

You’re mogging yourself.

well done you managed to mogg an 18 y/o who's only been training for 4 months,

Attached: up.jpg (840x709, 165K)

easier said than done, going through online job applications all require some level of experience as a line cook or sous chef to even shadow a chef, it's overall easier to go to a school that provides connections to established restaurants if you're planning a career in the sector

Attached: 1562704410223.gif (500x281, 2.88M)

>Hey guys I make much less in a month than this immigrant so I cope by squeezing a little metal thingie

This pasta is spot on. Most people you come into contact with will be on autopilot and not exceptional in any way. You don’t achieve anything by ’mogging’ these people. Being able to maintain good relationships with everyone regardless of what level they are on is a true display of dominace.

This guy gets it. Nobody here gives a shit about anyones stories to share. most of us are here for a laugh, even when you're hurting inside and come crying to Jow Forums for attention. get some friends and build relationships with people because when you do autistic shit like attempt to mog someone in a higher position than you through something utterly stupid like being able to grip a grip better than then, you're going to be stuck in an underling job for a long time.