Blood work before a cycle

Since /fraud/ threads got nuked, I have to shit up the board with a separate thread for this.
I am going to do my first cycle in about a month, but I want to get blood work done before and after. What are some good resources for getting this done, and what type of tests should I do? Can anybody give me some links or point me in the right direction?

Attached: blood.jpg (1698x1131, 902K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/bloodwork/list
privatemdlabs.com/lp/female-hormone-testing.php
privatemdlabs.com/lp/body-builder-testing.php
privatemdlabs.com/lp/sex-hormone-binding-globulin-testing.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go to your doctor, tell him you want blood work. Might not be able to clear your insurance but whatever. Tell him you want liver values, estrogen and testosterone levels checked, all that good shit. He'll help steer you in the right direction. What's your cycle looking like?

Reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki

Since /fraud/ threads got nuked. I gotta tell newfags to retroactively read the sticky

>Compound | Dose | Frequency | Duration
>Test Cypionate | 250mg | Mon (night) Fri (morning) | Weeks 1-16
>Arimidex (Anastrozole) | 0.25mg | As needed for symptoms, no more than every other day, or 12.5mg every day |
>HCG | 500 iu | Mon (night) Fri (morning) | >Weeks 1-16
>Nothing | | Rest Period | Weeks 17-18
>Nolvadex | 20mg | Daily | Weeks 19-24
The HCG is so that my balls don't shrink while on cycle.

>reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/bloodwork/list
I already read the wiki. It shows some places where I can get it done and also shows a bunch of tests that are available, but doesn't specify which one is actually important to do before a first cycle.

Uh. Don't take 12.5mg adex.. I think you're getting that and asin mixed up. Anyway seems solid. HCg seems like a waste to me but you do you.

I was going off of what the wiki said. What would you recommend instead?

>HCG seems like a waste

How? You're keeping that LH signal open artifically with it so your balls have easier time getting fully working when you introduce the nolva.

And don't take bloodwork for natty test recovery until minium off 1 month after PCT because it takes time for nolva to leave the system.

>doesn't specify which one is actually important to do before a first cycle.

Your testing your blood levels for how you are naturally before you modify them with injections. Then you test blood again to see if you've returned to normal. What get changed by your injections or your orals? That's what you test.

>And don't take bloodwork for natty test recovery until minium off 1 month after PCT
Noted. Thanks

> testing your blood levels for how you are naturally
There are 20 different panels that include different things. The wiki mentions this one:
>privatemdlabs.com/lp/female-hormone-testing.php
The site mentions that both men and women order that one because of what it tests for, and to just specify that I'm a guy when sending it in for results. Will that give me all the info I need for before/after?

Adex is typically run in doses of .5mg. Aromasin is 12.5mg typically or 6.75 for a more mild dose.
I guess if you care about your balls enough HCG is fine but I've been BnC for a good while now and my balls are fine. HCG gives some people some nasty estrogenic sides and I generally understand the most dangerous part of cycling in terms of what it does to your health markers like cholesterol to be AI. If you can avoid taking it I would. And if HCG doesn't make you need it then by all means use it I suppose.

Just get post bloods done. Pre bloods are kinda useless unless you currently have a medical issue.

PUMP MY NIGGER BOD WITH YOUR BLOOD WORK. I'M A STRONG BLACK NIGGER WHO DON'T NEED NO FIGURE

Attached: images-3.jpg (190x266, 9K)

You're right, I got the two mixed up. 0.5mg Adex it is.

>HCG
Biggest thing for me is that I don't want my wife to know I'm on a cycle, hence I don't want my balls to shrink. Also, if I do a proper cycle and PCT, I should be able to go off the juice without issue, right? Or will I need TRT for the rest of my life?

You should be totally fine like most are on a 16 week test cycle. Big boy shutdown happens with 19nors like tren. Also I've been BNC for a while now and my nuts are fine, everyone's mileage will vary but even if they atrophy they shrink to about half size which is unnoticeable by the female brain.

Yeah HCG does indeed lead to intratesticular aromatization that is harder to manage with AI's. Maybe do 250IU twice a week instead of 500IU twice a week.

It's even harder to manage if you're taking adex instead of asin. Estrogen rebound from adex is a motherfucker to deal with especially on a first cycle. But again I'm a proponent of running whatever you want as high as you can manage. We all gotta make it breh

medichecks
get a male hormone panel and anything related to your heart
also get liver values done if you plan on runing orals
balls shrinking is massively overrated desu
my first cycle was a lot like yours and my nuts shrank maybe 10% tops
even on tren and sdrol they were only maybe 30% smaller
also don't touch AI until you need it or you'll feel like shit

So instead of 0.5mg adex I'll do 12.5mg asin EOD.

>get a male hormone panel and anything related to your heart
>also get liver values done if you plan on runing orals
No orals, so I'm good on that front. Would something like this give me what I need?
>privatemdlabs.com/lp/body-builder-testing.php

>asin
E3D i meant

So I usually use privatemdlabs.com to order up tests, code RHINO for 15% off.

1. Pick out tests
2. They email you a form to print
3. Walk in to Labcorp test location (pretty conveniently located most places) hand docs, they draw blood
4. Results come in one to two days usually by email.

The dumb thing about Privatemd is that they put lots of tests together in various "packages" and "panels" that can take a long time to figure out what you really want to also get the best price. Remember that the names of the panels themselves don't mean anything, so honestly some "hormone panel for females" or "panel for trangender assignment" actually may be the best value or deal.

I think I usually get "Deluxe Wellness with Vitamin D". If you JUST want to know your test, estrogen, cholesterol and liver values there's cheaper options.

This is kind of shitty, you've got to set up an appointment, get some panels approved. Often panels through this process are really expensive too.

That only measures total T, for natty testing you need free testosterone too so Total test + SHBG to calculate your free T.

I only recommend it because it worked well for me. Like everything in this process YMMV.

Yeah, it's all but impossible to figure this shit out. SHBG is its own test.
>privatemdlabs.com/lp/sex-hormone-binding-globulin-testing.php
But then if I want total and free test I need the Hormone Panel for Males
>privatemdlabs.com/lp/body-builder-testing.php

Together these come out to almost $250 just for some blood work. Seems pricey. I'm willing to do it if necessary, as I don't want to fuck up my body and want to make sure I return to normal. Is this really what I need?

The IGF-1 test is not required which measures your GH status and I bet it adds a bit to that panels cost.

Just do the privatemd labs
>Hormone Panel + Lipids
I did that one a few days ago. Tells you T levels, Lipid profile (cholesterol), Estrogen (E2 aka bad estrogen). Most basic stuff but important to know if you're healthy, no doubt. I walked into a clinic and was out in 10 minutes. The results returned almost exactly 24 hours later, I was astonished.

>Hormone Panel with Lipids
Thanks. At $102 it doesn't break the bank. Although, do I need to know free test in addition to total?

Free test matters off cycle. On cycle total test is sufficient.