How much does fitness effect your height?

How much does fitness effect your height?

Attached: D_IuRpRXsAA4_Oa.jpg (408x509, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/notdevito/status/1148992926829166593
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think fitness at a young age is important, but not necessary to growing tall. Its mostly nutrition

Attached: 1562785283384.jpg (1152x2048, 143K)

See that an angry manlet went and posted a man shitting on a baby in the previous thread about that angry Manley in the pic??

I believe that height is more associated with genetic fitness, and that short height as a male is a display of inferior genetics.

The same inferior genetics that someone who gets mad at videos of short men humiliating themselves on the internet display. Those same inferior genetics, often called 'manlet' genetics in the scientific community, are displayed by butthurt manchildren who start spamming CP because people on the internet are making fun of said inferior height.

It helps to fix your posture and makes your body more proportional overall, which can make you look way taller.

>effect
Lack of fitness can certainly negatively affect your IQ.

That guy used to go into every single thread that wasn't a general thread on /sp/ and spam them until the user base left the board. Using that same image

He's one of the worst people in the history of Jow Forums. The janitors used to secretly cheer him on in their IRC chat; true story.

someone post the vid pls

It effects your posture which can give you an extra 3 inches or so, but nothing cures ugly and being bald causing you to be a laughing stock runt of the litter girls half your age laugh at.

>manlets are less fit because they have better circulation and build muscle far quicker
Why are awkward lankies coping so hard? All they do is spam about how insecure and angry manlets are but I never even see manlets talking about height on here

HOLY SHIT DID YOU GUYS SEE THE LAST THREAD WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT AND THE JANNY NUKED IT LITERALLY 20 SECONDS AFTER! COINCIENCE??? I THINK THE JANNIES POSTED THAT FUCKING VIDEO THEY'RE THE FUCKING BILDERBERG MEETHING FREAKS AND THEY SACRIFICED THAT FUCKING BABY AND CONSUMED ITS FLESH RIGHT AFTER THEY WERE DONE SHITTING ON ITS CHEST WHAT THE FUCK WHA THE FUCK...I!! I CANT BELIEVE THE SHIT IM SEEING FBI I SWEAR TO GOD I ONLY WATCHED THE VIDEO OUT OF MACABRE CURIOUSITY I DIDNT EVEN CLICK IT I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS THE JANNY HE POSTED IT AND NUKED THE THREAD RIGHT AFTER THEY ARE THE ONES DOING THIS !

I remember for /sp/.
Source about the irc stuff?

What I don't get is if this guy was so insecure about his height and such a hothead he's willing to fight about it why didn't he train a martial art or lift?

Oh shit forgot the clarify that I'm talking about the manlet in OP's pic and not some with the baby in it or whatever

He probably was a janitor. There's nobody that hates this site's userbase more. They want it to be their own person echo chamber like reddit or twitter can be.

bump

Jannies are salty lil manlets confirmed.

Is the janny pruning manlet threads actually a manlet?

Attached: images (15).jpg (269x188, 12K)

>men below 5'5 are considered manlets
>men below 5'7 are considered manlets
>men below 6'0 are considered manlets
>men below 6'4 are considered manlets
>all men are manlets, just to different degrees

FUCK WOMEN

A few years ago there was an IRC leak. They used to talk about how the CP spammer was making /sp/ an on-topic board and how it was a good thing.

Someone will probably post one of the collages of all the ridiculously butthurt things the janitors said in those leaks. I don't have it on my hard drive.

That video is posted on here occasionally. You can literally see them still up in the archives too.

This is a warning to everyone: the janitors and mods are about to mobilize on Jow Forums like they did /sp/.

The parallels are already in place. Threads accepted as Jow Forums culture are being pruned one by one. Now the CP spam on "unacceptable" threads is being unleashed with the oh so convienent deletion of the entire thread.

The janitors are going to destroy your board culture if you lay down. Fight them. Jow Forums is one of the last boards on this site that has a distinguishable culture and the mods are gunning to destroy it.

Attached: FOR.png (1200x1500, 201K)

>FUCK WOMEN
I do, despite my height. just don't stand too close to them and you'll do fine

>clicking it
retard

>looking for it in the archives and clicking it (i.e. downloading 'temporally' to your hard drive)
full retard

stop making newfags get in trouble you faggot
everyone who clicked in the previous thread is in real danger of getting partyv&

A helicopter literally just landed on my roof wtf

>everyone who clicked in the previous thread is in real danger of getting partyv&
Is this legit? Because I only looked in the archives out of curiosity because the thread 404ed. Am I fucked?

no they fucking aren’t

but downloading it from an archive, yeah

You all keep laughing, but just wait until they come for you and there's no one left to defend your dignity.

How? How can you? What monsters holy shit.

Attached: 1561616233216.png (522x612, 159K)

He is my king!

As long as you didn't actually download it (as in "save as" the video) you're fine.

No. You didnt post it or save it. You did nothing wrong

>and they do it all FOR FREE
kek, you're fucking pathetic jannies

Attached: 1493142389636.jpg (800x500, 81K)

Fuck jannies Jow Forums belongs to us

/sp/ used to be my favorite board and I've never followed any sports. The "bro culture" threads were mad funny.

How pathetic does one's life have to be to become like this lmao

They might have a shitty life, but atleast they're not getting paid for it!

unless you have min 32GB of RAM, most things you see while browsing Jow Forums weather you downloaded it or not, are temporally written to your drive, when you clear your cache all you do is mark those sectors as free, and even user friendly software can recover those missing files.

Attached: D-hq-U_XkAIbWIe(2).jpg (680x454, 91K)

Spelling aside, this is actually true- especially as you age. Make sure to do your cardio to keep perfusion high!

It’s mostly genetics and hardly nutrition

>just saw this video
>knew by instinct there was a thread on Jow Forums
>2 seconds of scrolling and here I am
Manlets when will they learn

>christ dealing with /sp/ is the actual worst job in the world
>is the actual worst job in the world
>actual worst job in the world
>actual worst job
>worst job
>job
>job
>job

Sure, but that literally doesn't matter.
If having illegal shit on your PC temporarily is enough for the police to start investigating, literally 99% of Jow Forums users would be in jail by now.
The police doesn't get a signal from your PC just because you have something on your hard drive.
Unless you're already under surveilance for something you did, there's quite literally no way for them to know.
>inb4 b-b-but they have tracking software on every major OS
okay, except that tracking software isn't intelligent enough to know automatically what is considered an illegal file and what isn't.

When will lanklets learn?

Attached: 1562513632252.png (422x655, 377K)

KEKLET