Fat acceptance

Did fat acceptance just bump up the average weight on women to obesity level?
Pic related

Attached: IMG_20190710_122544.jpg (480x663, 72K)

I really can't believe that. The data for that study must be heavily skewed. I get that the fatter girls don't leave the house as often, but 75% of girls can reasonably be described as "slim". No way have they got a bigger waist than me at 7" shorter.

>average
I bet they're also factoring in +500lbs landwhales. That might be skewing the results

It's true though. Outside of the coasts (not making a political statement here) and colleges, most women are fucking obese.

The dating pool has been fucked up because of it. If you aren't overweight, you're automatically in the upper 1/3rd of attractiveness. Too bad that you now have to compete with all the other guys to get that upper 1/3 because nobody right would consider a hambeast as a gf.

who the fuck cares if the average is fatter just dont fuck them lmao its not that hard

Most of the population lives on the coast though. But I get your point. A lot of obesity comes from minority women, where the ratio is much much higher

I'M NOT FAT I'M A STRONG BLACK NIGGER WHO DON'T NEED NO FIGURE

Attached: images-5.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>170 lbs
>average
Just nuke this planet already

fucking bullshit 170? is fat as shit.

>5'3
>170

yabadaba YIKES

Attached: 1543200713525.png (779x600, 689K)

in 2018 76% of people in the states were overweight or obese.
And more of them were obese than overweight.

Attached: BRFSS_obesity_1985-2006.gif (757x531, 233K)

If 60%+ of the pop is overweight then that seems reasonable as an average.

fast food was the biggest of all mistakes

What I really don't get is how these fat fucks see themselves in the mirror and think it's okay. How do you go through your daily life being hampered by your fucking rolls of fat, and think you're okay?

I don't get it.

how are people able to piss and shit all over public toilet seats with no problem not cleaning up after themselves? the average person isn't as self sufficient as you might believe

Attached: 1545502297656.png (950x808, 699K)

I'm 6'7" and the average woman more than a foot shorter than me has a bigger waist than me.

No. That would be the pill

The brain starts to deceive itself from the truth to sustain the addiction.

As the person becomes more addicted the deeper the delusion becomes to sustain it.

>170lbs at 5'4"
That's fucking huge. Is that really average in America?

It’s a mental state of laziness and the bad nutrition from junk food, it’s fake chemicals and processed materials, it’s makes you listless and lazy
They probably often smoke weed or do other drugs thus exacerbating the issue
They aren’t around people who are concerned for their weight to maybe tell them hey change yourself, they do this on purpose to avoid the reality
There are people with type 2 (a disease that is lifestyle based AND can be fixed) who choose to stay that way and just take their diabetic pills cause it gets them through the day but they still maintain that debilitating and soon to be life threatening disease.
It’s a mental state, In super duper rare cases can their weight be genetic and caused by other factors but that’s like never.
They’re just lazy and retarded
I wish there was some real tech out there were you can take a pic of them nude and then morph it to show them how they would look after eating right and getting active. People can make great progress by seeing progress and I think that would change plenty of fat peoples minds
When I just see a fat person now I get bummed out because I know as a human they can be better, I don’t even hate them
It’s just pity . I wish I had more of a mind to be a personal trainer/study nutrition to help these people because I think it would be rewarding to help people... hell... save them....but that isn’t the career path I took

What the fuck. I'm 6' 168 lbs last time I checked. Absolute skinnyfat dyel but theres no way in hell the average women weighs as much as I do.

>BMI 29.6 average
>BMI 29.6 average
30 is landwhale status

This, my cousin is 5'11" and he looks fatasfatass at 170lbs. For a 5'4" woman 170lbs is fucking monstrous

America's men are @ 190lb.
FatiStan.
Actually, now that I think of it, FatiStain is also applicable- walmart shit stains and all.

>(((skinny girls are attractive)))

You should come to West Virginia bud, I'd say 50-60% of women are chubby and about 20% are landwhale tier

People that don't report data ONLY in the mean and don't include the median need to be gassed

Attached: download_3.jpg (295x171, 6K)

>the tails of the curve are disproportionate
Typical idiot fit subscriber.

>Outside of the coasts (not making a political statement here)
Yes goy, having an opinion is bad. Obey.

Cause they're all mexicans.

t. fat woman

Attached: OHNONONO.jpg (660x371, 31K)

How long ago was this photo?

No i think people got fat first then fat acceptance came.

>every curve is a bell curve
Idiot, ppl weighing 600+ compared to the other end of the probability(hint) who weigh 100lbs do skew the average weight

Attached: db39fe16-a66d-4969-864b-af2a7ac4b02b.jpg (960x882, 59K)

Explaining statistics to brainlets is what hell looks like

Youre doing God's work user

Why tf is it so hard to find the median weight anyway?

>natural facts (weights) sometimes don't form curves

What a sad gif.

Attached: 1534703406354.png (591x275, 32K)

>there is a statistically significant ratio of:
>300lb
to

Attached: 1561848384637.jpg (960x540, 71K)

That would bring the average fatness up.

Attached: graph-2.gif (438x445, 35K)

Female realistically won't go below 90lbs but it damn sure can go 200+ pounds

The outliers on the upper end skew the average

This is why we normally include the median in studies and coefficient of skewedness so we can tell

I work at a west coast college right by the beach and there are plenty of fat chicks. Also lots of qts but like easily 20% of the women are fat.

I don't doubt that the 170lb is skewed upwards, but I doubt by more than 6 or 7 lb. I'd say closer to 3.

Attached: weight.png (940x672, 124K)

Also I think that Jow Forums, being males, doesn't realize that women, being 5.5" shorter than men, weigh significantly less- not to mention less muscle mass (denser than fat) and bones.

No it was honkeys for creatin soi culture n industriels revolution

Your pic shows the median at being roughly between 150-160 depending on the age group thank you abon

Cause they’re having less kids

Help bros I can’t stop fucking brap hogs. It’s like shooting fish in a barrel.

It's just American women. Just nuke America instead.

>Cause they’re having less kids
And that's a good thing.

>while these numbers may be the average, they are not a measure of health
????

For those of you who are shocked at the 170 number, go down to South in the U.S. and look around for a bit.

Of course this data is completely skewed, because I guarantee what happens is you have a relatively small amount of absolute hamplanets in the 300+ range who completely throw off the mean.

And also they're not breaking down the average by age bracket, which is totally disingenuous because it implies a uniformity that does not exist. In reality, the average is probably getting fatter and fatter the higher the age bracket, with fat old boomers riding rascal scooters through walmart and such.

What's the MEDIAN weight for women in the, oh say, 18-29 age range? I'm sure it's still higher than it should be, because of course obesity still exists in young people too, but certainly not 170 fucking lbs.

After I deadlift I can’t stop thinking about fucking chubby chicks. Not shitposting or meming. Why is this?

>18-29 age range?
150 ()

Jesus, I was hoping for lower than that.

True, last I checked I believe 60% of black women were classified as straight-up obese. Shit is insane.

It's the average but that doesn't mean its normal

>tfw you weigh same as average woman
how do I stop being a fuckin 5'9.5 twink

>The CDC's data must be skewed

Yeah no sorry bud, you're wrong.

>Jesus, I was hoping for lower than that.
Those are 2008 stats.

Yes, but it is the statistical average, not the social idea of average.

A statistical average is like saying the average person has one ovary. Although correct, it isnt real when taken out of statistical context.

So 2 people at 5'3"; one weighing 500lbs and one weighing 110lbs have an "average" weight of 305lbs. It's muddy water but the bottom line is yes, most people in developed countries (not just America, I'm looking at you Europe) are fat.

Fewer

>5% of girls can reasonably be described as "slim"
Hahahahahahahahaha
*cries in Midwest*

I missed the 7 but that pretty much describes it.

What the fuck is wrong with your women?

Went to visit a bro who lived in Omaha, and all the women were fucking fat as fuck.

Nothing to do all day but eat

imagine the smell...

Women who don't take care of themselves aren't gonna take care of their family or their children, and yes they'll certainly become single mothers because they lack self control which will definitely drag everybody down as now everybody will have to now deal with their delinquent, drugged up, violent spawn..

Maybe visit a city

is there a more updated version of this?

Landwhales skewed the average by 9 pounds.

Attached: 2019-07-10-20-03-31.jpg (900x620, 95K)

walmartians are a fucking blight

i yabba dabba don't like these numbers

Thank you user

You can actually take classes in "Fat Studies" in our universities now. Fat is now it's own grievance group. Probably will become a protected class before too long, which will make it illegal to discriminate against a fat person for being fat. This is already sort of the case of they have their obesity declared a disability.

Attached: fat studies reader front cover.jpg (485x617, 49K)

>rothblum
>solovay

oy veyyy

Now let's break that down by sex too.

Attached: db219_fig2.png (960x741, 39K)

161.1 lbs at 5'3" or 5'4" is still fat.
That being said most American men are fat too. So they can be fat together.

Just a coincidence.

theres already enough morons on this god forsaken rock

Some morons are more moronic than others. Should the most moronic be the ones to breed the most?

that's actually kinda sad
[spoiler]and i say that as someone that likes chubbier women[/spoiler]

Holy fuck black women are the absolute worst

That chart is just for obesity. If it also included overweight, black women likely would be in the 90%+ range.

??

median means 50% of data points are above and below. for females age 20-29 this is 150, 30-59 is 160; so no an average of 170 is skewed very hard to the right by considerably more than 6/7 lbs, more like 15.

Ty user. Still fucking fat, I felt fat and looked out of shape at 140 as a 5'8" guy before I started lifting.

at least outside of what few cities there are, it's mostly a lack of decent food. there's fast food in any town with a handful of people, and the chains choke out any competition from local places (which aren't necessarily healthier, but aren't Literally McDonalds so it'd be a start) and the lack of any incentive for people to sell anything healthy (except for MLM shit but that's a different problem). add to that the amount of people who have to work multiple jobs to get by and don't have time and/or energy to put into making healthy food, and you end up with a lot of fat people.
obviously that's not universal and some of that could be chalked up to motivation issues, but it's a common thing, at least from the empty plain where i'm from.

>Omaha

Yeah there's your issue. Come to New England or Colorado, you'll see people no fatter on average than in Euroland.

Reminder you're not allowed to say anything about women being overweight but they can bully the absolute fuck out of manlets even though being a manlet is not a result of stupidity/a shit personality nor detrimental to health

>Reminder you're not allowed to say anything about women being overweight
According to who?

Only in burgerland.

>obesity is going down among preschoolers
>obesity
>preschoolers
how did we even end up here

the fuck?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-10 at 9.41.16 PM.png (627x253, 21K)

>170lbs
Jesus.
Daily reminder that "average" is not the same as "normal" or "healthy"

jesus christ

I'm a muscular 248.5 as of today's weigh in and 6'2. BMI thinks I'm fatter than that.

post body

Every
Fucking
Time

It's 9, according to: