What's the big difference between lazy keto at below 100g of carbs and strict keto at below 20g if carbs per day?

What's the big difference between lazy keto at below 100g of carbs and strict keto at below 20g if carbs per day?

Attached: keto-9781628602821_hr.jpg (1399x1703, 205K)

Remaining in ketosis, which is the entire point of keto. Lazy keto is literally worthless, just call it CICO at that point.

I don't think below 100g of carbs is keto. I would imagine the average person only has 100g-150g of carbs a day.

Atherosclerotic progression will be slightly faster on the lower carbs and athletic performance will be stronger on the higher carbs.

>the average person only has 100g-150g of carbs a day.
Good joke

fpbp

I thoughts lazy keto was less than 50g carbs, and strict was 0-20g carbs daily. Or is lazy keto you fat faggots who think it’s eating nothing but bacon and butter coffee all day?

Keto itself is useless with very few purist keto dieters able to actually maintain ketosis it's a fucking joke

Maybe.
But for me, staying on the lower end helps me to not over eat. Less carbs for whatever reason makes me feel more satiated over the course of a day. Probably due to higher fat and protein content making me feel fuller but still, I eat more when I don't limit carbs.

You can't blame the diet for people being too lazy to properly do it. If you actually stay in ketosis it burns fat very effectively.

I want to enjoy normal foods and not be shitty in the gym

Happy for you that you found something that works, but if you are breaking out of ketosis, by definition, you are not eating keto. You're eating high protein/fat.

Wouldn't you go into keto as you burn through the carbs quickly?

Eating keto does not make you efficient at processing carbs, you burn through them in the same rate as anybody else. Keto makes you efficient at burning fat.

So in short, no. Carbs will refill your glycogen stores and take you out of ketosis.

>Eat fat
>Burn fat you ate
Wow, so effective, completely different from eating carbs and then burning them

>Thinking that dietary fats and body fat stores are the same, or even related to each other
Your lack the most basic nutritonal knowledge, pipe down and go away

I started 3 weeks ago, lost 10 lbs (must be water weight), and my weight has not changed in a week. Tracking everything carefully so I'm starting to question it.

Wat? That's literally the opposite of what I said. I actually understand that when you eat fat you burn it and that's all there is to. It's the ketards who think that eating fat will somehow make them burn body fat.

It's a dumbed down versions to fat fucks.

Keto is basically less than 25 carb per day.

Combine that with IF, OMAD or any other fasting and you'll see some decent results. 4 lbs a week

Attached: 1562072627893.jpg (750x674, 63K)

>100g of carbs

That's not keto, that's just eating slightly healthier than the average normie.

To "do keto" you have to actually be in ketosis, which is only achieved at super low carb intake.

You make no gains in the gym on strict keto

The point is if you burn through carbs you then go into keto

Wrong

Yeah, but the point is to do that once and then enter ketosis, and eat so few carbs that you don't exit ketosis again. You don't eat a bunch of carbs every day and burn them off in the same day to enter ketosis.

Show me one person who has made good gains on keto

>lose 10kg on keto
>gain 6 back within a month of stopping keto

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_06_27_at_1.05.21_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 110K)

Are you saying you can't burn off 400 calories of carbs in a day?

Anyone know if the smell of my piss is a good enough indicator of being in ketosis? I'm not buying any devices or bs strips

That's 100g of carbs. Yes, that's what I'm saying, retard. You do not understand keto if you think you can "burn off" 100g of carbs in a day and enter ketosis. That isn't how the body processes carbs.

I'm not the one claiming it doesn't provide gains, now it's your turn to supply evidence as the burden of proof lays on you, chimphead.

Imagine thinking that lowering your carb intake to 100g a day means you're eating healthier.

How could it come to this? Where has our education system failed? Was the internet a mistake?

That's literally how ketosis works, your body will produce ketones once glycogen stores burn off

Yes, but 100g of carbs completely refills your glycogen stores. You don't fully burn off the entire store in one day and even if you did, you wouldn't stay in ketosis afterwards for any helpful amount of time before you filled then up again. 100g of carbs every day is not keto, period

Water weight

80 carbs

Thanks

I’ve been doing keto for almost 6 months. My body goes through these 10-14 day cycles were I drop 5-10 lbs plateau then my weight stays within & few pounds. During the periods of little to no weight loss I lose inches around my waist. I was busting out of 38” pants (refused to buy 40”). Now my 34” waist pants are starting to fall off me.