>buying things for mom at local pharmacy
>go to cashier
>old lady is in front of me in line
>looks up, smiles, asks me "how's the weather up there" and chuckles
>I say "yeah I know"
>realize my response didn't make sense
>say "sorry wait i...."
>old lady smiles back and says "what?"
>say "nevermind"...then "wait i forgot something"...then walk away to another aisle and pretend to look at other items so that I'm out of sight
>wait a few minutes, spend extra money to buy a random magazine because for some reason it feels suspicious to just walk away for no reason
>leave magazine on bench because I don't want people thinking I'm interested in hollywood stuff
>spend rest of the day worrying that the police will track me down for littering

>last week
>lesbian friend brings her female friend along to hang out with me in the cafeteria
>she keeps laughing at things i say even though I never try to be funny
>keeps asking questions about me, I stutter a lot when giving answers, can't maintain eye contact
>at the end asks me for my number, this time I try making a joke and say "you need help with learning how to speak English don't you"
>question doesn't make sense because she's white and born in the USA
>have to explain "sorry that joke didn't make sense i just got reminded of this asian girl who didn't speak english well and asked for my number to help her practice"
>she says "it's all good" and walks away smiling
>I start worrying I came off as racist and sleazy
>later that day I get a text from a new number "heyyy it's Anna ;)"
>my first text back I spend two long paragraphs saying that I'm sorry if what I said came off as racist and that I don't want to come across like I'm trying to teach girls English to get with them
>and she replies saying "haha omg it's ok lol I understand"
>she invites me out for coffee
>I ignore it because too afraid that people will start calling me racist

>still am virgin at 25

Attached: anxious.png (645x773, 24K)

it hurts even more that I have had a six pack for two years now and I can now bench two pl8

aren't people like me supposed to not be virgins?

I wonder if I am mentally or spiritually defective

>6'6
>BOOO HOOO HOOOOOO EVERYTHING IS JUST SO HARRRRRRRRDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!
grow a pair.

sorry if I am coming across as out of touch, I know short people have more problems overall

actually wait I'm not saying you're short, didn't mean for it to come off that way lol

sorry if anyone here is offended

you just got low self esteem, stop worrying about every little thing and make it.

Isn't it important to worry though? For example people who worry have more reason to be healthier, not get sick more, not get into debt, not get STDs, not get raped

btw for any girls who might be here I am NOT saying that we should blame the victim when it comes to that last part

Imagine what a man would do, and then act it out, you dont have to do anything original.

T. A giant autist

don't cocky arrogant men get made fun of all the time and not get taken seriously though?

Does nofap fix this?

I keep forgetting that retards like you actually exist

If you are not LARPing you may consider seeing a therapist or even just practicing some anxiety reducing exercises you can look up. We're all gonna make it brah.

and stay the FUCK away from benzos.

Actual true story inbound:
>be me
>17 at the time
>beta loser who can't get laid for the life of him
>pathological fear of girls since middle school, when some bitch mind fucked me
>have a younger sister, 16 at this time
>my sister is boy crazy, really wants to date someone
>announces that she's "seeing someone"
>father and I start discussing plans on how to shoot the bastard.
>few days later, brings the dude home
>tall, scrawny kid with brown hair and glasses
>visibly nervous
>my father and I sit down and tell him that he's "walked into the courtroom"
>discuss for a few minutes
>they go out
>dad tells me "it isn't going to last"
>sis comes home
>announces it was "fun"
>around a week later, my sister tells me that her bf previously dated a college girl
>she's worried that he secretly wants this college girl back
>about a week later, overhear a conversation between my sister and my mother
>"We're not a thing anymore"
>tryingtoholdbacklaughter.jpg
>tell my father this
>laughs uncontrollably
>mfw my dad predicted exactly how his daughter's first relationship would go down

Attached: autism.jpg (1024x929, 52K)

Benzos? Is this an amazon.com joke that I'm missing lol

I think people like me are rare. idk if it's something genetic or if it's the way I was raised

What did you say to the guy? I feel sorry for him lol

Jesus Christ dude. You absolutely need to get laid.
Or at least do something to boost that self-confidence of yours.

You remind me of myself back when I was in school.

>anxiety
>6'6"
LARP

my lesbian friend told me that I don't want to be the kind of toxic guy who views getting laid as an achievement and to exploit women for my own self esteem and to just treat them as human beings

Have you ever experienced getting stared at because of your height?

Hahahaha

Not to their face they dont. Pussy.

those aren't bad stares you complete LARPing moron

That sounds really fucking gay.

>my lesbian friend
There's your problem.
Don't you have a father or older brother to teach you how to be a man?
At least make friends with some bros at school or the gym. They'll set you right.

That's all I got for you, bud.

This bait is of superior quality.

My little brother (little, HA) is 6'5" and he is in fact socially inept and a try hard. Probably a bit more anxious than he lets on. The taller guys grow into themselves late. Im 5'8" and we fuck the same bitches. Life is what you make it.

MY BUSH DINNER CURES ANXIETY SUGAR I'M A STRONG BLACK NIGGER WHO DON'T NEED NO FIGURE

Attached: images-6.jpg (190x266, 9K)

I was raised by a single mother and only have younger half-sisters. Grew up in a rich neighborhood and my peers in school liked to make fun of me a lot because I never would talk back to them.

Even if they're good stares they still make me feel pressured

fuck ur cuck friend nigga go get pussy

GOING TO LET SOME TRUTH OUT

IF YOU STARTED LIFTING LITERALLY AS A WAY TO HAVE SEX, UNLESS YOU ARE SOME MONSTROUS LOOKING NIGGA, IT IS ~~~~VERY~~~~ LIKELY THE ISSUE IS WITH YOUR FUCKING MIND AND ATTITUDE, NOT BODY.
YOU CAN HAVE A SIX PACK, BENCH 5PL8, LITERALLY DOESN'T CHANGE SHIT IF YOU DON'T CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE.

Attached: amber.jpg (1920x800, 226K)

What attitude should I have though?

That is an interesting point lol but I don't want to make other people feel insecure

>I ignore it because too afraid that people will start calling me racist
You are a dirty racist.
It's OK bro, just embrace it.
You're tall so chicks are throwing themselves at you, what is the problem really?

You should try being a bald manlet.

>guy who views getting laid as an achievement and to exploit women for my own self esteem and to just treat them as human beings

Because women don't ever use men for their own self-esteem.
Never ever.
And they always treat men as human beings. Mostly because for them 70% of men don't even register as existing.

ASK HER IF THE INVITATION FOR COFFEE IS STILL THERE. BE HONEST WITH HER THAT YOU'RE NERVOUS WHEN YOU SEE HER, SHE'LL PROBABLY TAKE THE LEAD IF SHE'S REALLY INTERESTED IN YOU. GET UR DICK WET, OP.

Your a closet case or anna is ugly.