Mire thread

So have you gotten any recent mires Jow Forums?

Attached: chdkss.png (767x768, 1.03M)

no :(

no

no

yes

no

A bunch of face mires, no body mires in the past few months. Probably cause its winter tho, and not big enough to get mired in a hoodie I guess.

got hard mired by a thirsty 30 yo but didnt capitalize on it cause i wasnt paying attention at all.
my friends gave me a ton of shit for it after tho

no

I think
My cousin said some faggot was staring at me like he wanted to fuck me while we were out buying beer.
But I guess that doesn't count.

>on holiday, linking some girl hard
>going to do some water sports with her
>She is miring hard and has been for a while
>some 10 year old kid walks up to me “nice abs”
>I’m so confused I don’t say anything
>girl laughs and says “they are really nice”

Maybe, I don’t really know. I can’t differentiate a ‘damn you’re hot and I want you’ and a ‘just glancing around/I’m looking at how stupid you look’.

its fucking july

>t. Illiterate

>t. aussie cunt

grandma said i was strong once when i moved a chair for her

>haven't gotten mires since i gained weight during my depression

Attached: pepehands.png (412x351, 78K)

when i was lifting, today a gym instructor hold my arm for two seconds and said, looking good man.
y-you too.

Not everywhere in the world is america

>used to get mired on by a 8/10 qt on the gym
>mire her right back, she's got great ass and thighs
>start talking to her
>she shares a lot of my interests, has a nice sense of humor and is really feminine
>didn't get her number, but hey, i could always talk to her again and get it
>actually go to sleep excited
>literally the following the day i wake up with fucking allergies and can't breathe for shit, thus stopping me from going to the gym
>pop pills like a 37 year old roastie single mother, nothing works
>go a full fucking month without going to the gym
>finally go back
>can't find her anywhere
>MFW lost my girl and my gains

Attached: Abbacchio.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

Today getting my haircut the hair stylist (mid 30s) told me that the college girls must love me

Thicc latina qt that cuts my hair always flirts with me when I go to the salon. She told me all the girls at the front desk think I'm hot. A few months ago she asked me to dinner but I sperged out and didn't go, still think about how badly I screwed up to this day.

She's one of those insanely rare people who is constantly happy and always positive and smiling, I really like her.

ask her out next time you get a haircut?

Fuck.

>>I’m so confused I don’t say anything
How does that confuse you? Are you donkeybrained?

>go on vacation
>almost a month travelling around Asia
>get treated like a King (countless mires because I'm blond blue eyed)
>grew a beard, hair longer
>return back home and visit my buddy
>he has a new gf
>she is kinda shy around me
>next day my buddy messages me
>his gf thinks I look like the guy from this one motorcycle club series

>hot in the office
>take off my hoodie, tank underneath
>see out of the corner of my eye a chick from the art department stare
Well, that's something. I've been sitting next to her for three years and we've maybe spoken ten words to each other.

Front desk gym qt comments on my appearance every time I check in. She's young as fuck tho. And I have a gf. But I wanna fuck her.

that's cute.
is she at least attractive?

It really doesn't matter, I'm not gonna hit on her or anything.
Still felt nice.

>Be me in home Depot buying wood for a planter box
>wearing convertible cargo pants and an old American eagle t-shirt.
>Random middle age Russian man comes up to me as I'm pulling my wood out
>" Are you American eagle guy, eh um are you model for them" in heavy Russian accent
>I blush like a mofo cause I rarely get complements out of the blue like that and have RBF.
> Tell him no and he walks away.
Overall basic mire, but now I know the gym is working it's magic.

>Broke up with gf a week ago
>Go to a college dive bar to change my mind
>Bar has two stories, hanging out upstairs and I ask one of the girls working if she can change the music
>Later a barback brings me a note and a drink, its her number
>She's a cute ginger and hooks me up with free drinks for the whole night
>Text her the next day, she never answers
>Idk how i feel about it

gtfo chad

Should have slipped that wingkid $20.

Man, I've been there. Fight through that shit.

Came home after being away for a couple years and all of my friends wives and girlfriends want to fuck me and it's putting a strain on our social group.

Got hit on by the dude who bagged my groceries last week. Gay dudes hit on my way more often than I feel is normal. I don't know I must give off that vibe.

Take the threesome pill.

>At a Hooters a few weeks ago
>With Fwb and her mom
>I say I forgot my phone in the car and I wanted to get one of the girls number with a meme pickup line
>I say that I don't think she'd be happy with the joke because I'm not that handsome
>At nearly the exact same time my Fwb and her mother say "No you're definitely good looking"
>Felt blown away
I have to keep Improving

>going to dinner with your fwb's mother
what

?

Attached: 1456696315423.jpg (400x530, 36K)

what are you trying to say lad? whos number were you trying to get? why would you tell your fwb and her mother about it? and at hooters too?

DESU the only thing that is important with girls at the young age is charisma ofc looks are making it easier but if you are charismatic u can get anyone u want. Iam in my opinon ugly AF but when i get drunk and turn my charismatic mode on i get on so fucking well with girls. Or maybe you just have to low down ur IQ level with alcohol to talk with these retards on their level.

TL;DR INVEST IN CHARM U CANT STOP BEING UGLY

What an awkward time

i think a high school girl glanced at me a few times at the DMV today. or maybe it's because i'm ugly. i'm 29 years old so it's not like i care either way, i guess.

What's that about

Awesome.

I was at a family pool party and they were mirin' hard. I didn't like it tho

My gf's sister who said I was ugly years ago is now really flirty when I'm over for dinner and doesn't wear bras around me. It's a confidence boost but I'm not going to act on it so I wish she'd stop.

Attached: IMG_3546.jpg (1278x993, 121K)

Yep lots of ‘mires. I’m dyel in clothes, but i snake dieted my ass off down to 10%bf and spent a lot of time in the tanning booth. Spent last weekend at the beach with friends and family. Steady stream qt’s saying hi and smiling. Got invited to play volleyball and frisbee a bunch of times by chicks half my age. My nephews are 13 and 14 years old. They think I’m a fucking god because of all the girls checking me out. My sister was laughing about it. Her husband is fat (great dude, but fat) and a bit jelly. Spent some time trying to convince him to go to the gym. His boys are convinced they want to be buff like their uncle so that’s cool.
On the inside, my spaghetti is spilling all fucking over and I don’t know how to react to the attention from chicks. But I think I’m getting better at it. I think I’m gonna make it bros.

You care bro. Age is NOTHING. GO CLAIM YOUR CUNNY BRO.

Attached: Screenshot_20190513-134132__01.jpg (1080x1350, 234K)

>girl walks up to me
>"i want to have sex with you"
felt good bros

>at burger joint with my buddy
>waitress eyeing me
>her friend comes up to me and asks if I’m cool to give her a hug
>lol what okay
>she’s gotta be 100 lbs soaking wet, Japanese
>about to leave
>she comes up to us and feels my arm
>get her instagram
She wants me to come watch her DJ at an even, total bruh moment

post body if not lying

That's hurtfull. Hang in there bro. You'll see her again probably. She will come back to that gym probably.

Attached: IMG_1599.jpg (1000x541, 61K)

tell gf

>Text her the next day
yea she wanted you to fuck her that night and you didnt and it hurt her ego so she's probably going to ghost you

To Hooters!!?? What the?

Got an update for this one
>on again off again ex invites me to house party
>tells me she has bf now (bc we used to hookup at parties)
>decide to go as I have nothing else to do and going to be in that city that weekend
>meet the bf, just some average dude
>he goes to bed pretty early as he has work in the morning
>later when most have left or gone to bed get talking with her outside in the dark
>keeps telling me she really misses me
>won't stop hugging me/leaning on me
>says she misses my muscular body
>puts her hand down my pants but not on pp under excuse of cold hands
>her friend comes outside so she pulls away from me
>talk about whatever with friend
>when friend leaves she puts her hand back in my pants
>want this to end, suggest going back inside
>she just wants to hug more
>start to walk towards the house but she insists I kiss her before I leave
>go for cheek
>"now the other"
>and now in the middle
>just peck and walk away
>avoid her for the rest of the night
I only let it get as far as it did because I was drunk, I didn't get Jow Forums to be a homewrecker bros
Update been about 2 months
>twice now she has come back to the town where I live without her boyfriend and hit me up to hang out
>both times I have been out of town so I just shut it down
>too bad I wanted to see your new place
Guys I'm too lonely to say no if she does this again when I'm actually in town I don't want to be a cheater

Attached: 26611e364b3c0f44c0e5f792e6ad75a7.jpg (662x712, 38K)

You idiot. How would you be a cheater in this scenario? Are you in a relationship?

What relationship she has with her BF has nothing to do with you. It’s not your responsibility. Just tell her that if the bf catches you two, you are not going to jump out the window and run away because you are not doing anything wrong.

Why

>be summer wagecuck at McDonald’s
>wear cutoffs under work shirt
>leave during break to grab a Bang energy drink
>take off work shirt to walk to gas station bc it’s 90 degrees out
>manager won’t stop asking for a ticket to the gun show now

Attached: 2A6463D5-071F-4AE8-A9B2-143DA7030377.gif (250x139, 1.37M)

Not technically cheating on my part, but it's not exactly in line with my morals and I don't know the word for it

Tell the guy bro, wouldnt you want to know if you were in his shoes?

this but fuck her first, he has a high chance of staying with the hoe if you don't because "nothing happened"

Dude you stopped going to the gym for a month because you had a stuffed nose??

i mean, you have a point, but i dont know if i would fuck her anyways...

only fatties and older women keep miring, no girls my age; shit sucks

if its a moral problem just think of it as saving the poor dude from wasting his valuable youth with a whore. if he wants a real relationship, you're doing him a favor by forcing him to move on.

if you dont fuck her someone else will, just dont get attached because being a slut is clearly in her nature

No shit I've always had girls so I don't care about their mires
I never had enough bros though
BUT TODAY A BRO HIGH FIVED ME IN THE GYM

and it felt amazing
love you bro

haha based hedonist xd
don't feed into her bullshit, cut her off, warn the guy, save him the problem. you wouldn't wanna get duped like him and it's for sure the right thing to do. Dumb whore wants to use you.

Started getting serious about working out in February, for the past few months I've been getting mires from friends and co-workers. A married female coworker bout 15 years older than me mired my biceps today (just being friendly), will I ever start getting mires from girls I'm into??

meant to tag

this

that kid is a bro

Awkward and weirdpilled

i have the same issue man, ive had literally 5 of the 10 women i work with call me cute or hot in the last couple months, but i dont want any of them

is it degenerate to decline sex with women? like literally any woman you ever meet?

Yeah the whore definitely wont concoct a story about how her ex hates her and wants to ruin her relationships and the guy definitely wont eat that shit up because hes a retard. If he was ok with her ex coming to a party and left them alone together he is probably stupid enough to trust her and won't get rid of her because of an ex claiming that she wanted his dick. Him fucking her and then telling the dude might seem cruel but is the best case scenario for both of them.
user gets to fuck
Retard gets rid of a whore
Roastie gets BTFO

Maybe? I dunno, I kinda gave up on giving a shit. I got plans and they unfortunately doesn't require a woman, would be a boon to them though, but has to be a true woman not some thot, or anything short of marriage, who would only waste my time and money. GOT SHIT TO DO BROS, Figure it out.

charles hunhum from male offspring of chaos?

Attached: hershey_squirts.jpg (650x368, 65K)

dude you're just a fucking pussy

nice frend family is more important than random fucking strangers. keep up the good work!

Probably turned to a sinus infection, that shit sucks knocked me on my ass 2 months ago for an entire month and a half. Was working half days or just not going in, got a chill ass boss.

Incredibly based

Chillin at a bar in chapel hill on friday. Get to talkin to the qt3.14 bartender, she remembers me from when i came in 6 months before. she gives me her number and says that if i want to stay with her next time im in town i can so i don't need to get a hotel. looked her up on FB... profile pic is her and her BF. What do?

this

>is it degenerate to decline sex with women? like literally any woman you ever meet?

A real man is not defined by how much pussy he gets, but by how much he turns down.

Stay at her house and fuck her boyfriend

r u rarted?

based bro, ive turned down 2 women in the last couple weeks that im not into

it sucks not getting the pussy i want, but perhaps turning other pussy down is even stronger

>will I ever start getting mires from girls I'm into??
start taking tren and you will

What do your morals say about having sex?

probably because of the sexual connotations, and since they're a kid it threw OP off. it's not that hard you fucking faggot.

No, that's just gay dudes in general. Think about the male libido and then think about how easy gay dudes have it

iktf. just remember that you'll be the one living with your own choice

no
I look like that guy

Sister in law said I look like Johnny Bravo

Threesome

Meat is meat but if the other blokes a good guy you're better off telling him and saving him some heart break.

I've had dudes say some weird shit to me, and a few fat chicks. They almost always happen at anime conventions. One time a greasy long haired dude whispered in my ear as he walked by "I think you're really beautiful." was too flattered to tell him to fuck off. why don't the cuties ever do this?

>going to do some water sports with her
>some 10 year old kid walks up to me
stop doing kinky stuff outside user