Why do powerlifters look like bloated disfigured sacks of shit with cringe tattoos and a greasy pubic heard...

Why do powerlifters look like bloated disfigured sacks of shit with cringe tattoos and a greasy pubic heard? 95% of powerlifters and strongmen look like this. They look disgusting and it has nothing to do with fitness

Attached: Powerlifter.jpg (1080x938, 324K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2018/11/29/how-donald-trump-appeals-to-men-secretly-insecure-about-their-manhood/
youtu.be/bCKxpnQO6VY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dude he's a strongman
so that means he can't be wrong
stop deadlifting
even though literally everyone else says its the best lift you can possibly do

Many of them have personality issues and have an intense need to be seen as manly and tough as possible

>Dude he is a strongman
And so is Alan fucking thrall

sounds like me

They ignore aesthetics and never cut.

Yes exactly because their goal is not to be aesthethic and have abs. Their goal is to get strong. Different people have different goals. And goals change. Soon enough OP, when you are not a dyel. You will not feel bad about your body and can then focus on strengthening your body and make your muscles stronger without worrying about having abs because you will have learned that having abs wont give you a girlfriend

dont they have to lift the excess fat too?

Yes but they can not be in a caloric deficit ever

why not

ITT: dyels

They bloat up for events, and I'm not sure why. Even The Mountain does it.

There is difference between being strong and being a bloated bag of shit with a cringe heard and fake "alpha powerlifter" ""personality""

nobody's questioning if they are achieving their goals, it's the goals that are questionable. why would anyone want to sacrifice all aspects of athleticism and aesthetics just to be able to move stone cannonballs a couple of meters.

Reason 1: Because you need to be in a caloric surplus to gain strength and muscle and as a ”side effect” they gain fat fat. Reason 2: more calories equals better renovery. Both mental and physical. Strongmen and powerlifters train really hard, especially their nerviks system. If they dont get enough recovery... boom it doesnt work out they will stagnate

Is that relevant?

Every army needs a giant you know. Perhaps they just find it cool that they were born stronger than average and want to pursue strength.

>t.

Attached: Powerlifters.jpg (1080x1016, 613K)

Itt: people who know nothing about powerlifting share their opinions about powerlifting

Attached: v6kp5zawfrn21.jpg (750x753, 68K)

That doesn’t excuse the disgusting ugly faces and greasy pube haircuts and beards

Op is right, powerlifters are bottom tier

ye i get that but why cant they cut once in a while. The fat they have to lift isnt added to their max weight they can lift and in the strongman category i would think every kg extra is crucial if you want to win.

He was saying don't do ego lifts you cuck.
>doing 700lbs is impressive but you'll cripple yourself, when you can reach pr's and not ride to snap city first class.
He's function over form at 6'7 a literal titan that could snap your neck with his fingers.
Stop being stupid.

Attached: Png.png (420x420, 168K)

Not being able to grow a beard-cope

>700 lb deadlift
>cripple

No.

Stop acting like you care.

Good question. Maybe they would have to skip wsm if they did a cut. And also, they would lose muscle and strength cutting

All they do is eat and lift, no time for aesthetics

Their bodies are falling apart on a cellular level

and inbetween they do a lot of shitting. like 3 times a day.

Attached: 1531312981879.jpg (700x602, 52K)

>even though literally everyone else says its the best lift you can possibly do

That's squats, not deadlifts.

It's called fragile masculinity.

washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2018/11/29/how-donald-trump-appeals-to-men-secretly-insecure-about-their-manhood/

Ad hominem

>why would anyone want to sacrifice all aspects of athleticism and aesthetics just to be able to move stone cannonballs a couple of meters.
Cause lifting 500lb stones is infinitely more impressive than any 6pack

>all these jealous dudes here
Strength is to men what beauty is to women

>wearing a belt to hold in your gut
based bloatgoddess

Attached: 1552867672939.jpg (730x485, 23K)

strength is on the inside though

Attached: 774.jpg (333x389, 10K)

if you are on Jow Forums you probably have personality issues

>Stop being stupid

Attached: where do you think we are.png (1067x800, 651K)

t. seething roastie

>because you will have learned that having abs wont give you a girlfriend
Every adult lifter learns this lesson the hard wah

Carb loading for extra energy Because when you are fat a beard looks better than no beard

never ever compare a strongman to powershitters ever again you dyel bitch

is it, if pretty much the only thing you can do is lifting that stone, but you're at best average, but more likely useless when it comes to endurance, flexibility and looks. i'm not hating on it, i just don't understand what makes someone reduce their physical existence to one trait

or maybe they just are

Yes, it is.

You have to be strong to be a strongman.

They're among the elite at what they do, their size is physically impressive and they can do superhuman shit. It's infinitely more impressive than some dude bragging about his 5k time, or who's spending every day eating a terrible tasting mealplan in a vain attempt to impress femles

ITT: seething fatties who think they are strong because they are fat

And thrall fuckin rules

t. scrawny bitch that cant even lift 200lbs no matter the lift

Attached: 06_01_mariusz_pudzianowski_064.jpg (525x581, 60K)

That's not what an ad hom is

Gross

nah

Here's the thing.
Many powerlifters are in fact going to suffer a pretty drastic injury. Because they only care about 3 lifts and just try to max them out. That's what they do.

The thing is, this causes most powerlifters to ignore important shit like mobility, tendon/ligament strength, etc.

If you want to powerlift, please do. But do it fucking smart guys.

Mariusz is the exception compared to your average amermimutt (((powerlifter))) or (((strongman))).

>alan thrall

Attached: FEF06EF0-8A06-4947-90AD-954C82E71525.jpg (179x282, 8K)

this guy is lean as fuck why post him?

he is a fat ass strongman, isnt that what this thread is about

Attached: The-Mountain-A.jpg (550x382, 48K)

I kind of feel like it’s less impressive than an elite 5K time because that requires vastly more time and agony in training and in competition

>those tiny forearms and hands
Kek

He’s not fat, he has a 6 pack

Post body

do you know sarcasm? He is posting strongmen that arent fat to show they arent all greasy pigmen

>backpedaling
Cringe. Dance for me monkey.

said literally no one ever.

Yeah, I know what he’s doing, which is why I said post body, to prove that HE is a greasy pig

>that tasteful thiccness
FUCK

What is that

well he said 95%
which is a little exaggerated but not far off
I'd say its definitely around 80-90%

>"studies show that gym goers are more right wing"
>oh fuck oh fuck how do we spin this?
>"um actually working out shows how fragile your masculinity is!"

olympic weightlifting >>>>> strongman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>powersharters

You could say the exact same thing about marathon runners, bikers, bodybuilders, and pretty much any other extreme physical pursuit.

i would "fuck" her

You have a shit tasty in women. "She" is fat with short stubby legs and ugly face. There is thicc and there is that powerlifting monstrosity.

>Endurance
May I introduce you to my favorite Pole (haha), MATUESZ KIELISZKOWSKI
youtu.be/bCKxpnQO6VY

Attached: matuesz_kieliszkowski.jpg (1800x1200, 186K)

Mass moves mass which helps with static lifts. The guys who aren’t complete bloatmode tend to do better at the speed events like the loading race.

LOL, that doesn't mean what you think it means, faggot

this

Attached: Talakhadze-GEO-M-105-kg-9-SZJ-772x1024.jpg (772x1024, 88K)

If people weren't disfigured sacks of shit with cringe tattoos they wouldn't want to be powerlifters.

Smoke on that. The whole appeal of the sport is in looking like shit

First of all could you define what you mean by fitness?
Second I know that this is a bait thread but I can't help myself.
Third Weighing more helps you in a fair few strongman events even if it's fat (overhead pressing/truck pulls both benefit from more body mass)
Finally he's a fucking SHW in a sport which rewards high body weights why do you think he will be lean? Do not fucking post Pudzianowski you swine, he wouldn't qualify for a WSM now given how heavy the weights are and he always got raped at the Arnolds which is why he never competed in them.

It's always wild to me that Kieliskowski and Licis can keep up with people who weigh 100 pounds more than them (and in Licis' case are obviously carrying probably 100 pounds more muscle) in static events.

Don't Deadlift? That's why you'll never be remembered.

Attached: 6a0c38a7a0963d9d713c06c9d88d281e.jpg (183x275, 9K)

>it's the goals that are questionable
for you
such a retarded line of reasoning

id pound her Pandoras if you know what i mean

>even though literally everyone else says its the best lift you can possibly do
that's squats dumbass, deadlift isn't even in top 3

hey hey hey it's faaaaat isley

Maybe non competitive ones and SHWs, but if you want to actually win your weight class it behooves you to be reasonably lean
Like you can walk around at 10-13% bodyfat and still be strong, this isn't a tradeoff that has to be made.

Alan thrall is a fucking faggot

Pudzianowski has one World's Strongest five times. No one else has achieved this.

No, Alan Thrall is a weakman.
They have the same events, just with babby weights.

at that weight heads will be fat no matter how many abs you can see

amerimutt

>itt twincels cope

A body like pic related will always be more impressive to girls/men/children/dogs/fucking everyone than having a 6pack and noodle arms. Deal with it and start eating

Attached: 214421124.jpg (221x228, 9K)

It's not the body of a typical amerimutt powerlifter , those are much more fatter. And most girls won't find it attractive.

This

>And most girls won't find it attractive
Until someone like Shaw or Eddie Hall actually go near them then they will be in fucking awe

99% of self-proclaimed "powerlifters" are people who started lifting to get in better shape, but just can't be disciplined enough to eat less or do cardio, so they cope by lying to themselves that their goal is being "strong" and they don't care about appearance.
Strongmen actually tend to be in somewhat better shape, as competitions are usually more "dynamic". But most powerlifters are horrible.

Is this considered white in America?

And whats exactly wrong with being a fat fuck who can lift a lot you fucking twink

Attached: 352235253.jpg (300x168, 16K)

it's actually funny whenever i see Lasha's pic on Jow Forums since i know the guy irl.

>posts a strongman
gtfo retard

how do you know him? are you georgian or something?