What's the secret to aging well?

What's the secret to aging well?

Attached: 83092840298420942.jpg (640x768, 81K)

Not being a wh*te woman

lol fuck off. I've seen so many white women looking great in their 40s even fucking 50s.

Foreskin

Being chosen and then bitten.

in order of impact:
>genetics
>not smoking
>not getting tanned all the time
>not drinking too much
>low stress life
>regular exercise

everything else is irrelevant

>What's the secret to aging well?
SS+GOMAD

Have good genetics, don't overindulge in drugs or alcohol.

donate blood
defy gravity

t. white woman

>all these guys saying not to drink too much
i'm 24 and have been binge-drinking 3-6 nights a week for almost a year now and still look like a teenager. it's all about genetics and proper skincare and hydration.

most importantly have good genetics

then:

no drugs, drinking, prolonged sun exposure, and must do regular exercise

Also avoid smokes and too much sun

Most fun thing is when chics over 20 and some even over 30 claim to be "Haha, I'm not 12 or 15 even though I get it so often!" even though they clearly look old(er). I bet everyone knows atleast one girl doing that.

>you're done aging at 24

Attached: Toujou.Nozomi.full.1488987.jpg (750x900, 244K)

yeah, you're only 24 though

Rub foreskin face creams on your face. Its extra effect if your lucky and the face cream is made from the foreskin they stole from you when you where an amerimutt baby, it will be like stemcells for your face.

Be on the secret podesta child blood email list.

have you seen what most people in their early 20s look like nowadays? it's sad.

Apply spf everyday before going outside.

All comes down to looking after your skin and not going bald.

>I'm 24

Attached: 1481928640840.jpg (640x640, 79K)

Skincare is extremely important, up there with not smoking. One of the main things that keeps actors youthful is moisturising daily

>I'm 24
You have no idea what aging is m8. Wait til you get to your 30s, you're gonna hit a fucking brick wall.

>i'm 24
>binge drinking for almost a year
>haven't turned to dust
>therefore drinking does not prematurely age you
Nothing (short of maybe meth or high doses of radiation) is going to start prematurely aging your body within the span of a year, especially for a young person. Try doing that shit for ten years, see what happens.

No drugs
No booze
Don’t be angry or project your insecurities, it’s funny how people don’t understand mental states can physically age you and change you
Don’t be outwardly hateful or rude
Know all the products you’re consuming and putting on your body and what chemicals are in there
The type of water you drink
And of course last but not least: genetics
Apart from my male pattern baldness thanks dad, I still look like i did in HS
Never had acne, clearest skin ever, unblemished eyes, hydrated skin, I exfoliate and take care of my skin
None of this requires a huge brain or time

They look like normal young people. You're fucking retarded mate.

Nutrition too but I felt like that’s a given, balanced nutrition and a balanced supplement stack without bullshit fake preworkouts and all that stuff
I love seeing lifters whose skin looks like weird mushy sand cause of those shit chemicals in those fake muh expensive workout powders etc
Also it’s easy to spot a roid user because it fucks with your skin coloration, doesn’t matter the style of roid it blocks a specific enzyme or something I forget the name
Anyway sucks to be anyone who can’t do this stuff enjoy looking 40 when your 20 retards

The nose ring kills it

>im 24
yes and?
you want to be gross when your 30?

You haven't even hit 25 yet lol

Everyone here is wrong. Fasting + Dry fasting. Also while refeeding make sure to get some collagen from meat. God Damn Jow Forums is full of such pseudoscience it's unreal.

>>genetics
>>not smoking
>>not getting tanned all the time
>>regular exercise
okay

>>not drinking too much
>>low stress life
FUCK

Case study:

People I know who started drinking and smoking in highschool look like absolute shit now at 27.

You're only 24 dude, but you're not wrong. I'm 41, and have been addicted to cocaine for 20 years, including iv'ing it 3 times or so a week for the last 6 years. I'm still told I look many years younger than my age.

Dont breath cause oxidation causes aging

Dont be white

>What's the secret to aging well?
54 year old Boomer here,
The secret to aging well? Don't. xD
Seriously: don't fall for 'you have to think/act a certain way at a certain age' bait.
By that I *don't* mean 'act like a kid your whole life' or 'chase young girls when you're 70', I mean don't close your mind to new things, don't let yourself believe things like 'oh, well, I'm OLD now, I can't do XYZ anymore, I'm too old and feeble', because that's all bullshit.
In fact as you get into your 40's and later it's important to stay physically active to minimize muscle loss. It's also important to keep your mind active and agile and learning new things, taking on new challenges. If you just sit on your ass and reminisce about being 20, your body and mind will go to shit on you, then you're screwed.

The only reason black people age better is their skin's natural spf, if you use sunscreen race doesn't matter

Stay out of the sun
White women age the best, the meds the bestest because they don’t sunburn as much. Go to white countries where they are not obsessed with tanning, like Eastern Europe, and you’ll find that women stay fuckable into their 40s

Take care of your skin, work out, don't eat like shit, don't do drugs/drink

Whole food pland based OMAD and go easy on tanning. Get enough sun to get Vitamin D and avoid more sun exposure that day. Sundried leathery skin is nasty.

You know how you can't tell if your brown or black shirt is dirty but it's easy to notice a dirty white shirt? You could have literal shit on your dark colored shirt but no one would virtually notice it. It's kind of like that. So, it's not something to brag about.

White woman cope

t. retarded subhuman latinx

Kek nah fuck latinx, literally turn into abuelitas after 23

Antioxidants, stabilize DNA from radiation. Vitamin A C E Resveratrol, etc hundreds more.

Attached: Fruitpire.jpg (290x174, 6K)

Reeses Witherspoon is my #1 waifu (more than actual wife)

White women coping on fit xd

>fuckable
cringe

Don't be vegan.

Attached: 1561928638890.jpg (720x525, 60K)

what if i do all of these, even not drink period and have good genetics, but live a moderately stressful life

fuck

Depends on the type though. Some sunscreen fucks up your skin. I only use zinc oxide cream. Makes me look like a crazy Celt, but that's okay.

>Don't drink
This is a biggggg one. I quit drinking like a year ago and like 2-3 years younger now.

If you're white males then fkn stop being race traitor cucks. White women may have been brainwashed by our media, but they're all we've got.

antioxidants
water
sunscreen

>Genetics: White people age faster due to the lack of melanin and oils on skin
>Exercise: The more you do it the more you "last" nuff said
>Nutrition: Eat like jack Lalanne and you'll supply nutrition to keep youth
>Sleep: 7-8 minimum anything less and father time hits you like a mofo
>Alcohol & partying: These 2 are the enemy of youth yet those who do these in excess age soooo much faster.

>seldom wear makeup
>eats lots of fruits and vegetables, water
>moisturize

ok i will give you the BIGGEST redpill when it comes to ageing

limit yourself to 2 COLD WATER showers a week

hot water showers, shampoo and soap is the primary thing that makes you age like shit, more than being alcoholic and chain smoker

>Sleep
Also huuuuuuge

I slept for 8+ hours/day and woke up at the same time every day for a solid week for the first time in my life a few months ago and I looked years younger.

I think the summary of this thread should be "keep a regular sleep schedule, don't drink alcohol, and wear sunscreen and maybe a hat if you're going to be outside all day"

avoid the fucking sun
>b-but muh vitamin D
take supplements nigga

I only take fold showers, but why in the fuck would anyone limit himself to two per week??

Plant based diet

No processed junk

Stay hydrated

No stress

Exercise

Sperm based skin cream

>plant based
cringe

He's probably a pajeet who learned English off of Jow Forums and meant aim for 2 a week or something

I heard this was true, but yeah, how do you take two showers a week without smelling like shit? I already shower everyday with lukewarm water, only using soap for pits and dick area and only shampoo when I feel like it

>being anything but white
subhuman desu

just change clothes every 2-3 days come on man, also get a homemade gym and work out naked ensuring you dont sweat a lot

>>Putting sperm on one's face
>Okay....
>>Eating plants
>Cringe

Jow Forums logic

Jesus Christ, what kind of an agoraphobic NEET are you?

Based. Whether or not whites skin ages faster, at least our best is far above other races.

Dont shampoo or use warm water, but you can take fold showers as often as you like. That guy is just insane and smelly.

>wants not to age
>being a dirty neet is odd !!

ok man, if you want to age like shit ger a girlfriend a job and start wagecuking going to the gym and taking showers everyday

by the time you are 70 you will be a piece of aged meat and i will be on my prime years

I bet you drink alcohol and eat cheetos while you watch your animes in your hovel.

all that shit is going to catch up to you

lmao not sure if this is bait, but this retard is getting absolutely rekt when he's in his 30s

Based boomer chiming in

"Oh wow surgery can make some women look ok into their 40s"

Yeah fuck right off. Asian women are good into their 60s. My girlfriend's mother is presently late 50s and they're mistaken for sisters.

White women melt like milk by 25-30

There is no such thing as being a race traitor stop making shit up there's no sides it's not a war. Love who you love fag

(1/2)

Okay anons, while lifestyle is as important as skincare, both are require to age gracefully. Even if you get down a perfect skin routine, without vampire genetics, you won't end up like Jared Leto.

Realistically, if you create good skincare routine and nail your diet (Eating proper macro/vitamin intake), you'll look like your age, maybe a bit younger, but most importantly, you won't look run down and unkept.

I've had ezcema all my life, so I was kind of forced to educate myself on skincare.

In terms of products:
-Always buy scentless moisturizers, exfoliaters, and face washers Usually I recommend Cetaphil/Neutrogena. Do not buy moisturizers with sunscreen mixed in. Make sure to buy body moisturizer and face moisturizer. Face moisturizer is thinner, thus preventing your pores from getting clogged. I like to keep things simple I simply use moisturizer/face wash/exfoliater/sunscreen. If you have any other skin issues, these products will usually have other sub categories that address those issues, Either way, SEE A FUCKING DERMATOLOGIST.

-When it comes to sunscreen, SPF 50 is the magic number. It pretty much provides full coverage. SPF is just an acronym for "Sun Protection Factor", which quantifies the level of protection you get. Any SPF higher and you get diminishing returns. One thing--if you apply your new sunscreen and it burns/tingles a bit, don't use it. It means that you're sensitive to a UV blocking chemical. You'd have to do a bit more research on an alternative. They have good lists online.

-Soaps should also be scentless, and Cetaphil makes great bars of soap. Pretty cheap, too.

(2/2)

In terms of schedule/technique:
-Morning and evening, wash your face. Warm water is kind of key for everything here. EXFOLIATE ONCE/TWICE A WEEK, MAXIMUM. YOU DO NOT EXFOLIATE EVERY DAY. Exfoliating works by creating micro abrasions (essentially, tears) to open up pores and stimulate protein production. But you are tearing into your skin. A little abrasion bring good benefits, too much and you're fucking up your shit.

-Moisturize in the morning and evening. If your skin dries out throughout the day, carry a travel version of your chosen moisturizer I your car.

-Shower with warm water. Do not scrub aggressively. Too much and you'll hurt your skin. Dermatologists recommend not showering every day, but that's weird. So just be more gentle with scrubbing and you'll be fine. Pat dry yourself, do not rub a towel against your skin, you'll irritate it.

-Sunscreen on at the beginning of the day. Reapply every 2-3 hours, if you're constantly getting sun. If you don't go out as much, I'd say oh do a fresh reapplication in the middle of your day. Sunscreen takes ~30 minutes to bind to your skin.

That's all I have right now. If y'all have questions, I'll try to answer.

Unironically diet and exercise. Everyone I know who has significant martial arts experience looks ten years younger than they are.

Attached: 1.jpg (580x370, 45K)

Well I love sexy Eastern European white women so I don't wanna hear them denigrated by some meets on an Armenian sausage-making board

Goyim blood

>When it comes to sunscreen, SPF 50 is the magic number. It pretty much provides full coverage.

False and wrong. That spf correlates to the UVB number only. In American sunscreens the UVA protection is far weaker than that SPF number even in a supposed "broad spectrum" labeled product.

In Europe more sunscreen ingredients have been approved so more complete coverage can be accomplished. Manufacturers currently promise UVA protection is at least half the SPF numbers given for on the product for UVB.

Additionally, you'll only get the claimed SPF protection applying the sunscreen thick and nearly every 60 minutes.

The reality then is you will still take substantial radiation with most American sunscreens, it should be a last resort. Blocking UV light in the first place through timing outings, using UV tints on your car, wearing hats and long sleeved clothes or caring a sun umbrella should be your first line of defense

Attached: 04109-096-1000-1-coolibar-titanium-travel-umbrella-upf-50.jpg (772x1160, 26K)

>2-3 days
I have a clean set of clothes each day biche

None of it matters because it all comes down to genes. Except for sun exposure, that's the worst one. It doesn't even make you look it older it just makes you look deformed. I'll never understand why people tan.

Dark skin also hides blemishes. It was hell be extremely fair skinned with acne as a teen

smoke weed every day and drink every day with a bad diet and still look 18 at 29 like me

you just are low test

>going to the beach at 1pm with no protection is bad so that means you should avoid ALL sun exposure
Based and retardpilled. Enjoy your depression and low test

Attached: 1528054327720.png (228x221, 9K)

>impact
Define “impact,” and do it without using the word “effect.” Pro-tip: just use the word “effect” so you don’t sound like a fucking dunce who just regurgitates shit he sees in poorly written ad copy and headlines.

Attached: B76F98E0-E59B-41EC-BE04-2A7FB86F1EE7.jpg (1080x1920, 281K)

Based. My whole family is about as white as it gets and when we go on trips they always want to go to the beach early and end up sunburned while i always try to go out after 5pm. Never understood why you would want to be out at the hottest part of the day.

Whoa . . . so this is the power of anecdotal evidence.

So keep loving 'em bro I'm not here to stop you. We're just talking about how some people age better than others. You should continue to love them regardless of that.

have sex

The pigskin men even worse cuz they bald n get roscea

>High fat soluble vitamin intake.
That includes being in the sun, yes. Supplement vitamin D as well as you can't get enough of that shit. The water solubles are very important as well such as C, but they're contained almost everywhere
>Proper ratio of omega 3 to 6 being consumed.
You don't need to go out of your way to get omega 3. It's enough to limit your omega 6.
>Hormonal balance
Again, that means being in the sun. You need to eat something that contains cholesterol as well. It's needed for proper hormone balance.
>Fasting
Periods of not eating is when your body has time to heal and recycle old cells. Eating hinders this function. It's a stress on your body to continuously eat.
>Sleeping
Sam's as above, but even more important. You NEED sleep. There's way too much to write about sleep, so you're better off googling.
>Not spiking your insulin throughout the day
You need insulin to make muscles grow because it's a bitch to do without it, but you don't need to have a high insulin all the time. It makes the body grow, and subsequently ages you.
>Drink water
Unironically just drink water. If you don't feel hydrated drinking water, add a small amount of salt to it.
>Stay low body fat through your aging process
Self explainable. You don't want your skin to stretch.

There. That's what I do and I'm having success with it.

No hes right....id a few man

White men don't really age worse than "poc" mexicans tend to age bad due to working outside too hard and most black "youths" i see posted could pass for 35 easily. Maybe asians but idk

Pigskins only had civ for last 500yrs an now crashin n burnin

Oink oink oink have some soi piggy