One Day You'll Be Old

And none of this shit will matter. You will become frail, your health will deteriorate, and you will die.

You will look back on your vanity and wonder why you wasted so much time idolizing what is soon to be an empty shell.

Attached: 1558643528523.png (485x629, 664K)

Yeah but I have like 60 more years to go until then

Demoralizing fag

yeah man why not smoke meth and chop your dick off you're just gonna get old i mean does it even matter

I will look back on my vanity with pride knowing I didnt waste my existence inside hidden fromt the world afraid to show my body because i was a fat piece of shit

Then I'll look at my beautiful children and grandchildren and think, why are they so beautiful again?

That's right, cause I impregnated a 10/10 cause after reaching peak male aesthetics I could afford to chose whoever the fuck I wanted to for breeding purposes. Meanwhile dyel versions of me will die virgins or breed ugly manlets.

Go back to r9k or post body

Lel, you will be almost dying in a hospital bed at 70 while I'll die a normal death at around 85 and still look good through my 60's. It's called health user, beauty is just a gift that comes along

May as well just kill yourself as soon as you're born then, right? You're just gonna die anyway, LMAO.

But today is not that yet

If none of it matters that's exactly why you should do what you want and be the best you fucking mong read a god damnit book. I hope you get struck in traffic tomorrow and while you're laying on the concrete waiting for your family to come pronounce you dead you realize you're a fucking moron and you die alone and retarded pooping your pants

Post body

Attached: Tsutomu-Tosaka.jpg (480x720, 22K)

Oh, look, it's the never-even-try thread again.
We'll live longer than you.
We'll enjoy ourselves more at the same ages because it will take longer for our well-cared-for bodies to break down than yours.
We'll have a more positive, productive outlook on life because we know the effort it takes to achieve something that is both difficult and worthwhile instead of sitting back and making excuses for why we are mediocre.
Here's your (You).

I'll have mt great grandchildren on my lap and I'll let them squeeze my 100 year old natty biceps.

I work out and eat well because if you don't you hit old age sooner. People that let themselves go have their body turn to shit by 50 or 60. I would prefer it happen in my 80s.

My health won't deteriorate as much as the old dyels. I'd still be able to walk by myself without dying

BUT FOR NOW WE ARE YOUNG
LET US LAY IN THE SUN
AND COUNT EVERY BEAUTIFUL THING WE CAN SEE

Attached: 1545927849734.jpg (500x500, 51K)

Oh absalutly fren, yu mus be a biolologist and healthnoledge man.

Attached: buff-old-guy.png (271x375, 146K)

Should I play video games with my gym time instead? Because I don't think I'll remember that fondly when I'm old the way I remember hitting 4pl8 bench.

God wants me to do my best. Spiritually, physically, and mentally. The body is a temple.

Lifting makes you live longer and improves quality of life, so I will never regret it.
You will regret posting this shitty thread though.

My dad is 62 years old and deadlifts 3plate twice a week. DYEL YOU FUCKING FAGGOT?

>Yeah you're just an empty shell addled by vanity!
>I'll die young due to my weight, and look back on the hours I spent trying fruitlessly pull crabs back into my depressed bucket.
Kill yourself, and I really do mean that

Attached: gaston.jpg (474x266, 22K)

Attached: PFLiQVG.png (1920x1080, 359K)

Rather die a sick cunt than a sad cunt.

Zyzz died. Rich Paneda died.

You could die tomorrow in a freak accident. Glad you're swole tho

I only lift at work but You're probly right i idolize others a bit too much.

As opposed to what the average person does which is just watch TV and eat pizza

That's dumb. I worship my body for the work it does today so I can be satisfied when it's worn out.

>thinking I'll ever grow old
Haha old man. I plan on killing myself before I turn 40 thank you very much.

Attached: 1562656052189.png (548x666, 361K)

I will take steroids and die in late thirties while fucking bitches and drowning in coke.

This

>not deadlifting lmao5plate at 70

Attached: post.png (491x276, 181K)

If you train smart and have some decent genes and luck, you can probably keep lifting until the day you die.

sageru

Attached: crabsinabucket.jpg (640x427, 99K)

I'll never understand why fatties think being healthy is mutually exclusive with living a satified, rich life.

Fucking cope harder.

>I'll look back on the time I deadlifted 500lbs in a packed gym
>lockout felt better than an orgasm
>my gym bro of 2+ years cheering for me like he won something too
>collapsed to the platform, just completely fucking overcome with accomplishing my goal after months of stalling
>savor victory, victory, victory, in my old age
I'll take it

I will remember that i didnt become a degenerate waste of space and thats ok

Doing physical stuff is fun. Being exhausted and in pain and aching makes me feel good after a crazy workout and gives me a sense of accomplishment/fulfillment. I'd rather spend my life pushing my body too far than not getting to see and do more exciting physical activities

Attached: 1562337585526.png (1960x1888, 2.51M)

You can choose to let your body and your manhood perish at age 80 and you may let it slip, and lose it at 30. Will you fight, or will you perish like a dog

>be in health care
>see 50 year olds rapidly physically and mentally deteriorating
>see spry af 80-90 year olds
>literally the only difference is that the spry ancient fucks move everyday and drink water instead of syrup

>r9k incel lumbers into the room, he proclaims that you will die at the same age as him
HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BASED aeroplane over the sea poster

>what is health span
Depending on choices you make now, you could be in the hospital at 80 or mogging the """males""" of the future

U obviously dont know squat about the elderly. Fit people age well, fatties, drunkards, druggies, and sloths age painfully. Some people are bedridden at 80, others walk upright or even run. The only vain person is you, op, thinking your undisciplined body compares to a conspicuously disciplined one.

/thread

>sumo

This

Sssh, stop triggering them. They might get angry and flail around incompetently.

>you will die
>You will look back on your vanity

Wut

This stinks of nihilism, you gross fag

I train contortion which is pretty much the only physical activity where you can maintain the same level even when you're old

I'll have dense bones and stronger muscles/connective tissue than I would if I had not trained.
Faggot.

>dont do anything because one day youll be dead
youre demoralised

Attached: 80D77FD3-0568-455D-884B-3951E8FC1949.png (736x616, 21K)

Yeah, you can just kill yourself since you'll die anyway. Why bother living
Fuck off cunt

Attached: 1562678766332.png (1920x1080, 2.56M)

People here really dont understand what OP meant. What a bunch of brainlets.

Attached: e6939565a307dfecbec675e97b9cea3423ae389178330ba0e651233453472cf8.jpg (750x793, 116K)

Dont joke like that, its not funny when you actually do it

Faggot

>*Robert delmonteque teleports behing you*
>nothing personal kid
Marcus Bondi also disagrees with you

Attached: images (1).jpg (493x622, 27K)

yo one day im gonna die so why dont i just kill myself now, faggot

All flowers withers away. Some flowers had better soil, more water etc, they blossomed and bloomed and became much more beautiful and strong then the other flowers. They expressed what beauty and vitality they had in them. Many flowers barely bloomed at all, their colors where weak, they came of age but they never peaked. Then they withered away without ever having been anything impressive or beautiful.

Yes death is inevitable but enjoy the pleasures of this existence, the body is just a vessel for the journey in this world,have a good ride with it !!

That's why boomers never ever stop talking about their past physical achievements?
>I used to bench 400lb back in the day
>when I was a sailor I'd tell the boys to step aside and hoist 2000lb barrels all by myself
>I was quite the scrapper back in the day. I had guys challenging me to a fight every weekend and I would always beat them with ease!
>Sip