Jason Momoa is being mocked online by women for being “fat” because he doesn’t have the Aquaman body right now

Jason Momoa is being mocked online by women for being “fat” because he doesn’t have the Aquaman body right now.
Is this really that bad of a look? I would say he’s still pretty fit

Attached: 86B582BB-6E3D-4B03-8765-3532172E652C.jpg (1230x1728, 346K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GZxZVSWJcTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. Roasties dont understand the work that goes into it. They probably cant see their toes

>online
Doesn't matter, thots say all kind of dumb shit online only a retard would bother paying attention to this

This is what happens when you go off cycle

Jason Mamoa is a role model for men and masculine sex appeal in a time of extremely feminine and pathetic numales. That being said, he's off cycle.

Fuck this guy he molests his own kids.

>women universally prefer the dad bod and don't even like ripped bodies

t. articles sourcing surveys that women then share on facebook

>Wow jason lost his fit body and has a dad bod hes ugly now

Remember to never ever listen to women about what they want in a man

great genetics, i wish i were like this

also, this is his natural max level

Twitter is retarded (although so is this place) don't take it seriously.

Wh-what?

>This is considered a "dad bod"

Not even DYEL but I think he looks like he's in decent shape, he literally still has a v taped and pronounced obliques, how is this a "dad bod"

Attached: 1435926011017.jpg (401x350, 18K)

That's dad bod, which is what they allegedly like. They don't know what they want.

Fucking this

Roasties don't understand the mental strain staying shredded causes

youtube.com/watch?v=GZxZVSWJcTM

>still v taped
>those traps
>still somewhat defined abs

He could bounce back in an instant, let a nigga take a break.

Dunno what his excuse for those tiny arms would be though.

based. starting to think dad bod can mean a lot of things.

Attached: E43D8ECD-27AD-46A6-99B4-497A6A78863F.jpg (70x125, 2K)

To me it looks like he's just trying to keep his kids close and grabbed her by accident.

This is built fat, no?

chest and traps look good
could cut a bit but otherwise he's alright
thots don't know shit though

this is literally what they meant when they first popularized it

Attached: soybod.jpg (184x330, 11K)

>thots say all kinds of dumb shit online
This statement would be just as accurate without the word "online" desu. It's doubly true for fitness or really anything technical. Women wildly overestimate their intelligence and knowledge about whatever subject they're discussing, and will belligerently argue a point even after being proved incorrect.

Attached: 456D8BE3-A66B-417E-9170-06A88AEC3833.jpg (201x274, 7K)

Still photos aren't accurate. He would look huge in real life. Women train themselves to take selfies but don't realize that candid photos are not similarly selected.

He has the original dad bod, muscular and in decent shape but relatively high bf%. The modern "dad bod" is just a fat fuck with zero muscle.

It’s cuz he shaved his beard

>online
People say retarded shit when they got miles of anonymous data and a screen in front of them. Even worse If they do it from social media that is actually connected to their real selves
Just look at this board or Jow Forums proper, the internet will always be foul and an easy dumping ground for insecure retards of all shapes sizes and creedo

>shaving kills gains

Attached: waterbuddeh.jpg (319x594, 37K)

His aquaman tattoos were covering up for his lack of abs the whole time!

Jason Momoa will bloat like polynesians inevitably do when they aren't working out or eating healthy. The downside of an ethnically slow metabolic rate is the amount of work you have to put into working out to get good results.

correct. don't listen to what women say, watch what they do. always

dude looks like an off-season NFL linebacker lol
dumbcunts on the internet say stupid shit all the time, it's nbd

Women like dad bods on charismatic or successful people or otherwise coping with the fact that they are in a relationship with one. Its because that is the body the person has. If you offer a choice of tubby or fit on that same person, no girl is going to pick tubby.

This thread is just proof example infinity that women don't know what they want and will lie endlessly and pointlessly

Just ignore anything they say

I always thought it meant "kinda muscular with kind of a beer gut" not "In shape with slightly elevated body fat."

All women have to do is moderately jog for 30 minutes a day and they can be an 8/10 easy.

(((Daddy issues)))

or it could be that different women say different things

Seriously that webm was fucking disturbing this dude should be in jail

So if I get stomach tattoo then I don’t have to do as much abs?

when men get judged as a collective for the action of one man

then all women can get judged fora large section if not the majority saying something

>ignoring the nipple rubbing
Ok, Jason.

based, but he doesnt have a high bfp. Manye only like 14-15 %

You really think somebody would pull out their phone and start recording if he wasnt groping his daughter? Realize the person who's recording must have saw this happen for more than a few moments before deciding to record...

You people have your minds so far into the gutter that you can't see children without thinking about them getting molested.

NOOOOOOOO IT'S A DAD BOD

IT'S A DAD BOD STOP MAKING FUN OF ME

Attached: vindiesel.jpg (976x650, 60K)

Dude was groping his daughter very inappropriately...

He's not shredded any more with visible six pack abs, nor does his physique "pop", ergo he is a fat. Being shredded makes a world of difference with a man's physique, even if he dyel, he will look bigger then he really is with low body fat.Its also a physiological reaction women have, because the bodies they're accustomed to seeing as indicators of peak male physical performance, physicality are low bad fat. There were no fat fucking land whales roaming around during the gatherer, hunter years, let alone a hundred year ago, where an obese was considered an extremely rare anomaly, worth paying carnival ticket to see.

>there is no way around this effect
>low body fat is king for any male physique, especially with the females

Attached: 1558302188205.png (645x721, 651K)

>wanting to sink to the level of people you disdain

post webm

Get a stomach tattoo OF abs.

Mirin delts and ceps.

He looks fine here. Some muscle definition, still lean compared to most. Not extremely ripped, but likely one of those actors who mostly works out for roles then stops in his spare time. And as others have said, possible roid factor too.

>You people
bigot

>you really think someone would pull out their phone and record a world famous actor

yes.

looks to me like he's distracted and absentmindedly holding his kid(s), his hand wanders toward's her sternum/chest, and people that are looking for a child to be molested see a supposed inappropriate touch.

looks horrible da fuk

Attached: gold fish eyes.gif (268x198, 590K)

damn, chloe morowitz looks like THAT?

someone post the webm, i can never look at jason mamoa the same way after seeing it

sick fuck

he looka good. 15-18% bf or something? Standards are insane these days if this is a 'bad look'

Roastie this roastie that
>if you create a standard, no matter how high, you will get called out when you fall below it. Applies to body, behavior, amount of wealth, quality of food, etc. Everything in life has an expected standard

Remember that surveys have pegged something like 36% of Tinder men as using roids.

If thots are accustomed to that, off-cycle and natty physiques start looking mediocre.

how is this fat but they call skinnyfat dudes "fit"? dumb whores

Nah bollocks, no sexual intent there at all. He's just being protective. Fucking hell, you'd have to be a perv yourself to think this is anything.

Maximum cope

This is a huge red pill: the fickle nature of female loyalty and affection.
Remember how they were creaming all over him because he was sexy and ripped and had his big beard? Yeah. See how fast that went out the window.

why this guy pregnenat?

Exactly. Never bend over backwards for approval.

Bend forwards ;)

Lean like a cholo

See, I always thought it was the facial features that the thots and other women go after.

You know woman, good Sir

Stfu aids patient

Are you guys seriouse?

He does look fat.

He looks like he was high and enjoying the music. Nothing criminal here.

>There were no fat fucking land whales roaming around during the gatherer, hunter years, let alone a hundred year ago, where an obese was considered an extremely rare anomaly, worth paying carnival ticket to see.
American education.

>unfit because of shitty excuses and no real exercise and lot of beers in uni
>ex-gf says my bod is cute and the usual bullshit about try-hard fit dudes being try-hards
>few months later
>"why dont you have abs, I'd want to spend time with my head down there much more if you did"

This is what happens when you go off cycle and stop lifting. He wasn't so big or shredded that he couldn't keep his gains, he's just lazy like most capeshit actors.

why is his left nipple drooping?

That's just his nipple placement. My nips point down too.

looks like a guy who lifts and drinks beer and eats pizza.
Some anons say he is off cycle, might be the case that he is not working or about to work so he is away on holiday fucking thotts and drinking.

Those roasties should post bodies.

>he

We should find every single one of these comments and report them for fat shaming and harassing. Let the whores get the taste of their own medicine.

Attached: EEF9jcl.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

He looks perfectly fine and if they hadn't seem him shirtless like this and he wore a shirt they would still cream their pants over him.

dyel in denial lmfao

those girls dont even have breasts yet, you're all fucking retarded

almost like when people flip their shit cuz beckham and his wife kisses their young kids on the mouth

Jealous cunts gonna stay jealous cunts

Attached: ringading.jpg (231x288, 44K)

He looks great. What is their problem?

Someone post that Men vs Women picture. You know where it says that women just don't have to eat like a hippo.

Fucking roasties.

Attached: gelangweilt kana und gabriel.jpg (800x449, 39K)

It's all about the FACE and he looks like he stores a lot of fat in his face. If he had that body but a strong jawline no they wouldn't say shit. Also, the only women saying this are bottom of the barrel trash women who have nothing better to do than pretend they wouldn't fuck any man who gave them attention for virtue signalling purposes.

The is the possibly the single most generic incel cope you could possibly have typed

Based original idea poster

>Fat and Curious

>women
>jogging
>30 minutes
>per
>day
lmao cope
sad part is that's all it takes
even sadder part is that most women cannot even fathom jogging for 30 minutes

It’s true, but most women can’t commit to anything

>retards seriously think he was on steroids

remember: these are the people giving you advice on Jow Forums

Attached: 1553296601946.png (251x242, 92K)

If you think that 30 minutes of jogging will do anything but increase your cardiovascular conditioning a bit you know nothing about fitness

30 minutes and a good diet is more than enough to build a good body (for a girl). The rest is youth and genetics.

Attached: 20-Best-Jogging-Tips-For-Better-Health-And-Fitness.jpg (720x810, 50K)

wtf is with that chick's bit toe?

>good diet
This is the only thing required. Jogging for 30 min will just allow you to eat 200-300 cal more without getting fat. It won't improve your visual looks

Yes, it will. Cardio has numerous benefits.