Testosterone Levels

What is the best way to raise testosterone levels without visiting a doctor?

Attached: 1547686845601.jpg (1077x1077, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5994116/
sciencedirect
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Lower carb consumption
>eat more healthy fats
>get more regular sleep
>get out in the sun everyday or take vitamin D
>eat cruciferous vegetables
>take boron
>exercise regularly
>meditate to help control stress

>bulge

Inject it into your ass

tanning your balls.
Not even memeing

Lots of onions

Lose fat, gain muscle, less sugar and processed carbs, don't smoke, limit alcohol consumption or better yet don't drink, get good sleep.

>lift
>eat
>sleep
>repeat until success
/thread

are you coming here from my balding cope thread? i posted that there and it seems like nobody knows about it
i swear it works my dudes

Bro I’m about to buy a tanning bed off this women on Craigslist. How do I get my balls to maximum tan? Should I tape them over my cock or something or is the natural pose enough?

Unironically have sex.

Just get some ultraviolet light bulb and tape it on your balls. Wake up with brown cracked balls 8 hours later.

Attached: OWO.jpg (499x499, 26K)

SS, saturated fat and cholesterol, plenty of sleep

Drink more alcohol, masturbate more, work your legs less, get less sleep.

Is that Vicky Stark? Boner condoner.

what is scientifically proven
> morning cardio
> train legs hard
> ZMA

what i think
> pumpkin seeds
> saw palmetto

DONT DO THIS

youll get mismatched colour/pigmentation around balls for months or even permanently, same with the dong, the skin is so much more sensitive

Bruh my dick and balls are already way darker then my porcelain white skin... will tanning give a bbc?

buy SERMs off the internet

not him but I read about it on ray peats forum or longecity. my balls dance around in the sun when I sit outside with my sack hanging out my shorts. I do it a few times a month when working on the yard.

Have sex.

Get red light in the 670nm wavelength and shine it on your balls for 10-30 minutes, just make sure they don't get hot. The red light stimulates the cells that produce test

Anyone have any experience with garlic for increasing test?

licking every cat's butthole you can find

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5994116/

I only like this because it feels good.

Fasting

this

Attached: Chad soy.png (2518x1024, 197K)

oh wait, you probably meant actual onions, which is false. theyre great if you have high estrogen, though

Attached: onion results.png (1080x1920, 641K)

Have sex, smoke cigs, drink budweiser, fight and watch knockout compilations, do manual labor, lift, do an action sport, eat steak and potatoes

>potatos
whats the justification here?

Its sounds cool

>23 y/o
>can’t grow facial hair beyond shit mustache and goatee
>begin working
>see facial hair growing
I’m think I’m gonna make it

Attached: 6BA7D1C3-0EB5-4ABC-B1A0-0F91537839E7.gif (220x220, 17K)

*working out

well since you're a fag, I'll give you actual justification for eating potatos. (fuck you spellcheck it isnt "potatoes"). potatos will spike your insulin. so right off the bat, anything youve ingested alongside potatos will be more quickly drawn into your cells where theyre needed(also assuming you work out and need nutrients, or else most of those nutrients will be drawn into fat cells). insulin is antagonistic to HGH, so your HGH will temporarily lower directly after spiking your insulin. HGH also naturally peaks at night during REM sleep, so if this insulin spike is too late at night near your natural HGH peak, you;ve fucked up. but if it isnt, this insulin spike during the day will actually result in a larger peak of HGH at night.

in English, doc

>HGH(human growth hormone) good
>insulin spike(eating carbs) during the day good if you're lifting
>insulin spike(eating carbs) within a few hours of REM sleep(beddy-by time) bad

But the hypothalamus/pituitary monitors test and estrogen levels in real time and will lower luteinizing hormone if hormone levels rise too much in order to maintain homeostasis.

If shining a red light on the testes causes the leydig cells to significantly increase testosterone production (possibly via increased metabolism stimulated by red wavelength of light on cells), this will also cause an proportionate increase in estrogen.

Both the increased circulating estrogen and testosterone will exert a stronger negative feedback signal on the HPTA causing an inhibitory effect on hormone production in the testes via lower lutenizing hormone production in the pituitary gland causing less stimulation of the leydig cells of the testes.

The result is that testosterone levels are restored to baseline homeostatic levels after a temporary rise due to external stimulation by red light.

and idk how serious you are with this question in statement form, Marty, but all lifters should familiarize themselves with the push/pull of hormones, most specifically the antagonistic nature of insulin and HGH/test. insulin(high carb ingestion, with a lesser but still present response to protein and carbs) will lower test and HGH while the insulin is present. i know it results in higher HGH response later, not sure about test. to me it makes intermittent fasting tempting, but i started out skinny as fuck and i dont think id be able to get in the correct amount of calories in a certain window.

you're not me. i thought i was the only one that understood anything other than broscience on Jow Forums

She just needs a labiaplasty

bush

I'm the original potato guy and I just like them with steak but you really came through with that explanation

imagine not sunning your balls at least semi-regularly.

Zinc supplementation. Zinc is important in test levels.

sciencedirect com/science/article/abs/pii/S089990079680058X

>kill yourself 6 years down the road when you realise your muscles haven't gotten you anything