/fat/ - the ride never ends edition

For roly poly rotundo roundbois who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>Why hasn't my weight gone down for 3+ days?
If you're on a deficit, water weight. Plateaus can last up to 3 weeks.
>This is not QTDDTOT, use that thread for questions not about fat loss.
>Read the Jow Forums sticky (you should have already but it covers the basics of diet and exercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your BMI
nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

DO
>count calories, all of them
>calculate your TDEE at sedentary. It will save you a whole meal's worth of calories
>buy scales, be accurate in your measurements. autistically accurate
>learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables
>develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits
>eat a lot of protein (1g per lb of goal body weight)
>cardio. learn to love walking
>start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
>post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
>eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
>eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
>drink your calories. alcohol, soda, fancy starbucks shit. forget it
>be a retard

Previous:

Attached: 1560402147413.png (645x773, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wdyX7JJISEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CONFESS

Attached: 1556938646694.png (1000x944, 503K)

I'M A FAT FUCK

ngmi :)

>download the app for stronglifts
>it tells me to fucking halve all my lifts to start
this hurts my ego bad, tbqh
I was pretty proud on getting to lmao1pl8 on some of my lifts

all i look forward to is pigging out

You're after perfecting your form so you don't end up injuring yourself and have to drop out from excercise for a long-ass time.

I've cut all sugar out of my diet for the last month and lost 18 pounds!

Almost broke and had ice cream today but I was able to stay the course.

So if Im gonna go OMAD, would eating only 1 military MRE for the day work alright, or will I just fuck my diet up? Watching Steve eat them has made me wanna try it

Attached: 1558330581937.jpg (540x539, 69K)

You need to loose terdey poun in one munt

You can try it, but don't make it your standard diet.

Doesn't an mre have like 3000kcals
It's designed for military fo fuel up fast and have energy to go all day in harsh conditions, not for lardasses trying to lose weight

I had a peanutbutter cookie

I honestly feel betrayed by my family and friends
I had no idea my weight was this much of an issue and risk to my health until coming to Jow Forums from /tg/.
Bmi of 41 no muscle to speak of.
Never realized how much damage I've been doing.
I'm starting my journey to fix all those problems today.
Thanks guys.

made the mistake of buying pretzel pieces,ate nearly two bags. that's like 1800cal over what i normally eat. going to attempt running in a bit, never been good at it but the tires on my bike are flat and i don't feel like filling them up since it's already almost midnight.

Fair warning, most of Jow Forums will shit down your throat for blaming it on your family. Goodluck user.

Well when you ask your immediate family and closest friends if you have a weight problem and they tell you no...
Who else do I blame I'm a young man 20 years old. Am I supposed to know everything already?

>tfw approaching 300 lbs (going upward)
I'm not gonna make it lads, I'll cheer for you on the other side

What if you just tried maintaining for a while instead of losing?

fasted all day yesterday, then went out with a roastie and had 5 giant steins of beer and made out with her in the back of her car, woke up feeling like shit and ate 3 chik-fil-a spicy chicken biscuits with a coke, been fasting after that.

>fasting is gonna solve my shitty binge eating

ngmi

Not him but how do I fix it? I just ate two ben & jerry that like 2500 calories.

>lost 50 lbs
>6'0 and 184 lbs
>still look like absolute fat shit
i can grab my fat tits with whole hand, pinching love handles is like touching dough, my thighs triple in size when i sit and it looks like jelly, my ass is still fat and wide, i mean how much am i supposed to cut more to look like a decent human being, im so tired of looking nearly same as when i started despite me wearing way smaller clothes and looking skinnyfat now instead of fat.

Attached: 1559608935447.png (800x800, 51K)

>Bmi of 41
>/tg/
No wonder they call you fa/t g/uys

lots and lots of cardio. or, just not binging or at least limiting it.

step 1: lift weights
step 2: put them back down
step 3: repeat

>TFW under calorie limit for the past week and running consistently again

15 more pounds and youre gonna be solid on height to weight ratio but it really sounds like you havent been doing strength training to fill up your skin flaps

still can't spell though, wahey

christ my hands are veiny, i dig it

>tfw keto

Attached: 20190710_201157.jpg (4032x2268, 2.18M)

stop starving yourself you idiot, you're supposed to be learning moderation

I'm irritated because I think I'm coming off my plateau, but when I weighed myself today, I had just gotten out of the shower(normally weigh myself dry) and weighed about the same, so I have no idea how much the (literal) water weight was

How do I stop "starting tomorrow"?

Attached: 1560519315168.jpg (100x125, 2K)

Jow Forums as a whole has psychological issues and has trouble with moderation so don't worry too much about it. Also remember to never trust what anybody says here because most Jow Forumsizens have never actually tried and succeeded with what they're professing. You'll have to experiment for yourself to see what works and what doesn't.
But I digress, the important thing to remember is that blaming somebody and taking responsibility for something are two different things. You can both blame somebody and still take responsibility for something so you are in the clear.

Google knows everything. It's good you found Jow Forums, but if you were honestly concerned about your weight or even just curious, a cursory search or visit to your doctor could have told you you were obese.

start now

I ate 4000 calories today so I’m fasting tomorrow. Honestly I don’t even feel bad about it, it was lit

Watch Rocky 3.
Also, discipline.

By starting today.

Stop thinking of "days" and start thinkin of "meals". Every meal is a victory.

Yesterday and today I only ate 600 calories (a chicken breast, a pork chop and spinach). I'm 23, 6'1" and ~193lbs. If I were to keep this up (~600 Cal/day) how much weight could I expect to lose and how quickly?

by starting today

Work is gonna break my padre
>putting in a lot of overtime
>in early, out late
>every lunch I'm growling for more food
>higher ups are having meetings with catered lunches
>their leftovers are given to our breakroom
>pizza today and monday
>pasta and sammiches yesterday
>little cookies left spread across the tables
>I refill my water and go back to my desk, fighting the urge to take a slice

I'm glad I can turn it down, but it's everytime post lunch I get hungry and boom! greasy good smelling pizza right there. They want me to fail. Gotta prove em wrong.

Attached: 1561996604519.jpg (750x972, 77K)

Been peeing the whole night
Is this a sign i passed the plateau and great weight loss awaits me when i wake up?

>You can both blame somebody and still take responsibility for something so you are in the clear.
hey thats some pretty good advice

On another fast, at 168 pounds from my all time high of 208 a couple years ago. Realizing I was heavier than my dad was a real wake up call.
Getting over the initial fast "hump" never gets any easier, and I intentionally have to avoid contact with people lest I get pissed off and snap at them.

Attached: pepe-the-frog-internet-meme-crying-jordan-cartoon-pharaoh.jpg (728x560, 90K)

Lift weights.
Also, that 50 pounds translates to 50 miles of blood vessels your heart doesn't have to push blood through to keep your fat ass alive. Be grateful and keep going.

>tfw sick
>lifts yesterday were absolute shit
>feel even worse today
>haven't taken a day off since March
What do I do? Skip a day and ruin my march to fitness or skip a day and "recover?" I feel so guilty even thinking about not going, and I've already gone for a few walks but it's not the same.

Just thinking ahead here, which is always a good but overlooked idea
I'm gonna have to maintain eventually, it's the part I always fuck up because it's not as clean-cut as losing weight. There's an extra direction you can fuck up into and you've gotta work out for yourself how to stay on the ball.
I don't trust TDEE multipliers. The "sedentary, lightly active, moderately active" bullshit. There's no goddamn way that every single person fits into one of these 4 groups like a glove, it's worthless. But BMR is guaranteed to be too low, so my plan is to combine BMR with some actual, subjective data to map a better picture, and this data will be a step count.
I haven't worked out exactly what the formula will be, I need to do a little investigation into that particular field and maybe take liberties with generalising, but it has to be better than just a dropbox of 4 options.

Am I overthinking this?

Why is sugar withdrawal such a bitch?

>4k
Holy shit what did you eat?

Having been repeatedly raped by my own father from age 2 to age 4 IS a valid excuse for hating myself and choosing not to live in a healthy and nice-looking body. And it IS an excuse for eating too much. I will not let any of you tell me otherwise.

I kind of want to lose weight. If I wind up choosing to finally stop being a fat pig and lose weight, that's fine. But if I don't, and I stay fat and die early too, that's fine too, and it WON'T be my fault, it will be HIS.

:^)

Attached: corn make do.png (552x783, 550K)

sw 93kg
gw 71kg
cw 89kg

What am I doing wrong /fat/bros?
I have been going at this for 7monts and have lost only 4kgs.
I have been eating 1500 calories max (i only eat prepackaged food and veggies only thing I eat thats not pre-packaged is chicken or turkey and I even cook it without salt or any spices)

The last 2 weeks I even went down to 1000 calories an only lost 200 grams to get them back the next week. I even bike to my job 30mins so 60mins total and dont even calculate those off my eaten calories.

So what am I doing wrong?

You're a moron. The multiplier is an abstract representation of your daily activity. There are an infinite number of multipliers you can use. If you think sedentary (x1.2) is too low for your true TDEE but lightly active (x1.4) is too high, then try 1.3x and see how it works for you. Rather than try to come up with a new formula (surely, everyone else is wrong and you're right, huh?) use the tools already available to you properly.

If i want to lose chubby face should i massive cut without lifting or lift too? Both will still have high protein diet, I'm just afraid that lifting while being fatfaced will make my face bigger

Lying about how much you eat

You're gonna have to show your work on that one, boss. The logic is so pants-on-head that I'm genuinely curious how you arrived at the conclusion that lifting weights will make your face fatter (letting alone the very idea of NOT lifting weights for any reason.)

I know this is broscience-tier but I'm afraid lifting will make my face full of fat and muscles even accounting the fat replaced by the muscles, which will make my face even bigger (sorry I'm very self conscious of this shit)
tldr i don't want the dadbod/powerlifter of face

183 cm and 133.4 kg here, how do i become strongfat? should i cut (because adipose tissue produces E) or bulk first?
my blood is mostly Injun which is why i think this would be an ideal figure for me

Attached: karensip.gif (480x270, 1.03M)

You won't

>lose 15 pounds
>that feels good
but then
>front and sides of hair balding like mad
>lactose intolerance

Attached: sadddd.jpg (800x1043, 135K)

>1 pound until normal BMI
gogogo

Pathetic

Do you have a dedicated face-day or something that you plan on incorporating?

REEEEE how many more pounds do I need to lose?

Attached: IMG_20190710_2325218961).jpg (2453x3000, 3.1M)

Working out doesn't literally replace your adipose cells (fat) with muscle, it just makes the muscles you work bigger while also burning your fat. Your face won't get muscley unless you're, like, clenching your jaw constantly or going weighted frowns or something.

>finally get a gf
>breaks up with me before we can even have sex (after 6 months) because I 'keep making up stupid scenarios and 60% of my conversation persists of this'

What the fuck? What am I even supposed to do?
I'm not a skilled conversationalist. So I would often start conversations with ludicrous scenarios because I assumed it would be the best way to give her something interesting to talk about. She cited 3 specific examples

>'on my birthday the main talking point at dinner was 'If there was a famine would you let us have a three way relationship with a woman who can't digest food properly? then we could eat the rations from her shit'
>'on christmas you kept trying to ask my parents what they would do 'if your daughter died' and kept suggesting that you would keep coming over for christmas with my body in a santa sack'
>'even last week when i had to go for my smear test you kept asking what I would do if the nurse got the smearing device glued to her vagina and had to scissor me to take a sample'

i give up. women are impossible

Attached: 94333.png (205x246, 5K)

Is this pasta?

Same here actually

Attached: 1533643879078.png (275x283, 86K)

based autismbro

i hope so

top kek holy shit
be my bf

I made it down to my second mini goal of 200lbs. That was 2 months ago. I’ve been slacking and eating pretty badly recently. I haven’t gained the weight back but I feel kind of shit about wasting this time.

I had some ice cream

COME ON FATONS
Even with loose skin life is better.
Like finally being able to buy that nice clothing you want
Or finally being able to wear trousers on waist and not under mega belly.
Better sleep
etc.

Loose skin is not that bad compared to what everything you get with losing the fat.

Attached: screenshot.png (1254x784, 394K)

what do you guys think about this keto plan ?
Food :
Chicken
Butter
Cheddar cheese
Supplements :
Multivitamin
Magnesium 500 mg at bed time
Potassium 3000 mg
Sodium 4000 mg
Calcium 1000 mg

Attached: obese2.png (800x600, 70K)

finally in the 200's after almost 3 months

I can feel the 190's

we're gonna make it bros

Attached: __earth_chan_and_ichigo_darling_in_the_franxx_and_original_drawn_by_r_4_area_d366__d8e2ac26b685cec1e (672x672, 213K)

You don't need to make it more complicated than it needs to be. I lost 30kg (66lb) with keto and OMAD simultaneously.

Keto plan:
No carbs.

Best of luck, user

Attached: 1554311877153.jpg (2996x2640, 634K)

supplements are garbage

except probiotics/prebiotics tho

brehs is it a bad idea to hit the gym every day? gonna grad from uni in a few weeks and then i have nothing to do until like mid-september

gonna be working on drawfag skills in the meantime but need some extra timekilling shit

Instead of cheddar chesse try eating grass-fed natural cheese like cottage.

Attached: never give up.gif (400x336, 907K)

It has more carbs and less calories.

edit : I'm talking about the cottage cheese

Proof that Jow Forums is 99% 300lbs ngmi losers asking if sleep is bad for gains. your all trash

I live what I consider to be an extremely seditary lifestyle, literally going from one comfortable chair to the next then back to bed.
I've started to run, given how little I move during the day how long should I be working out so that my body gets the workout it needs?
I've been running 1 mile a day after work and walking another mile at lunchtime but I fear I'm not doing enough

How much water do you drink a day? I’ve been trying to get at least 72oz (just over 2 liters) a day but worry that may not be enough

that's too much you idiot

Should I eat dinner?
I already eat twice a day with small portions but still can't lose weight. My supper is 2 slices of homemade garlic bread and my dinner is basically full of protein and veggies with some carbo.
Should I just switch to supper+lunch instead?

Attached: 1562403365955.jpg (714x802, 89K)

>In 2004, the Institute of Medicine set the amount at around 2.7 liters, or 91 fluid ounces (fl oz) of total water a day for women and an average of around 3.7 liters (125 fl oz) daily for men.
How hard is it to use Google.
>still can't lose weight
that's cause you're taking in too many calories. Are you even counting your CICO? It doesn't really matter that much how you time your meals as long as your daily calorie intake checks out

You should not eat bread brushed with butter for supper.

>>tfw losing weight really fast but not fat

nobody is drinking 4 liters of water a day, that's mental illness tier

The anal explosions due to diet change are here lads OH LAWD

Attached: 1426467217270.jpg (600x706, 44K)

You can do cardio every day as long as you take it easy every once in a while and don't go full HIIT, but lifting weights daily is just dumb

I'm using margarine though I don't know if it's any better.
I'm already at the point where my body is already getting used to my new diet that it I eat more than this, I'd gain weight. I take around 1000 calories daily now. I already try to increase my calories intake by working out but I just want to know whether switch from eating supper+dinner to supper+lunch will help further.

>margarine
Oh no, don't let the cultists see this

>not using your acquired gains to film people quietly
>not enjoying the sheer look of confusion or terror

youtu.be/wdyX7JJISEE

Attached: CDC67F07-5531-4BE6-A9F7-9485629249BD.jpg (1536x904, 1.91M)

nice OT
stop advertising your shitty channel here, autist