Which physique is the best to attract girls with daddy issues?

Which physique is the best to attract girls with daddy issues?

Attached: 15aceb2b854890dd02cca5d8a8e37c7f.jpg (564x864, 57K)

Are daddy issues even real? Seems like Freudian BS to me.

Attached: Capture.png (1195x711, 956K)

Yeah they are, people with such issues are really insufferable

would her last name happen to be "Lot"

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 47K)

extremely common. it is rare for a woman to have a healthy, balanced relationship with her father. some just hide it better

This is the best physique to have if you want to attract cumdumpsters.

Attached: best physique to get thots.jpg (1200x505, 124K)

Bbc physique

I have literally never had sex with a woman who didn't at least want to be choked. Even quiet nerdy girls want to be choked, degraded, called sluts when drunk at this point

I just want to have sex with them, that's all

Woman are strangely attracted to men who look their dad in my experience

Same rule applies dude, just have to convince them you have it

>Freudian BS
honestly from personal experience he seemed to be right on the money for the most part

Girls just wanna have fun

What does that have to do with daddy issues? That shit's pretty vanilla, user.

girls with daddy issues are either attracted to guys who look like thugs or to skinny lanklets who look like drug addicts/alcoholics.

Yo dont need a body
You just need to be an asshole

>skinny lanklets who look like drug addicts/alcoholics
this is me but you also have to be a drug addict/alcoholic and live an overall terrible life with minimal concern for others.

I've heard that the opposite is true for men.

I'm a 6'5 vegetarian skinnyfat lanklet and I exclusively get girls with daddy issues. In fact these are the only type of women I know to the point where I'm unconvinced women without daddy issues exist.

If you want to know my secret my advice is SS+SWED (Starting Onions + Smoke Weed Everyday)

>SWED
mike rowe swedd plege

20+ posts in and there is not one picture of a body that was needed

no specific body needed. these girls hop around from guy to guy seeking attention til they get knocked up

Are you going to resolve their daddy issues? The same daddy issues from her dad will projected onto you to deal with her neuroticism.

Yes.

Your parents are of good breeding stock as evidenced by your existence as their offspring. It would only be wise to seek out similar traits, both physical and behavioral, in a mate.

Like most evolutionary behavioral relics, they can often do a lot of harm in this day and age where we live pretty comfortable lives and literally everyone but the bottom of the genetic barrel will survive to sexual maturity and has the capacity to mate. Two dysfunctional retards can still pop out babies in this day and age, so even if dad drank, cheated, and slapped mom around, their little girl is hardwired to find those traits appealing, despite human society telling her otherwise. This begets lots of internal strife and conflicted feelings. Its even more complex and sinister in single parent households. Whats also scary is that this familial psychology is cyclical and perpetuates itself even if people arent aware of it.

tldr eugenics is a good idea

lmao underrated

>Even quiet nerdy girls want to be choked, degraded, called sluts when drunk at this point
What do you mean "even"? They're the group that wants it the most, not the more normal extroverted ones.

Okay but what about Tinder and shit? Daddy issues whores are definitely picky there. Unless they only choose those that look rich and that's it.

I tried to resolve it once and in return I got less and less respect and attention from her. Women are retarded and deserve to suffer, I don't care now.

Probably lots of cardio and curls.

So you’re saying I should fuck my daughter?

Post more pics ya simps

Attached: 1562786320254.png (936x1164, 1.58M)