At what age will you quit or stop lifting seriously?

Pic might be related.

Attached: Ulfric_Jarl.png (600x1000, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=20GkBnhQqY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I plan to go until plateauing on 5/3/1 and then just lifting to maintain that level of strength once or twice a week until I'm dead and add in some isolation for whatever aesthetics

Hit 1/2/3/4 now I just maintain it and sometimes I increase weight once it becomes wayy too wasy

Why stop at the lowest level and just stay there? That is idiotic

Because some of us don't have insecurites and are okay with looking moderate sized

Depends on how my body reacts to testosterone

I'd imagine I'll slow down when/if I have a family. But I'll always have a weight rack in the house and will continue to bike. Don't ever want to be out of shape.

Next time just say "I'm an idiot" and save us all the trouble

Found the gymcel

I mean, ideally I'd only stop lifting when I'm on my deathbed.

Why would you stop lifting with age? The older you get the more your body requires physical activity to keep you healthy. If you think going to the gym is some type of bro shit you only do in yours 20s you missed the point.

It seems to happen though. I assume a lot of people end up injured at some point and never really pick it back up.

I’ll quit when I’m dead, i plan on hopping on a low dose of test once I get into my 40’s though so I’m actually looking forward to that.

>going to fit
>not caring about lifting

Attached: 0FB3D3CB-4457-4D55-A7B9-19897FBB28EF.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

How old is Odd Haugen?

When I finally get a gf

I go to /vg/
I guess I should play videos games till I'm near a pro level

Never. I'll keep going until I die.

I'm 46
>I've broken my pelvis in 5 places.
>had an abdominal hernia
>thrown out my shoulder
>torn a pec
>Grade 1 anterolisthesis of L5 at S1

still lifting. tear my fucking arms off and beat me with the wet ends, and I'll just focus more on Bulgarian split squats. Never gonna quit.

When my hair turn into blond.

I will keep going until my body says no or my life circumstances say no. I won't willingly stop.

>he will never stop lifting

that's not fucking normal

please get a physical therapist to help you out

when i die
preferably like jon pall sigmarsson

When I learn Fus Ro Dah so I can beat any Chad verbally.

Attached: R2WISJ.png (1600x857, 1.98M)

>hit novice numbers and I just maintain it

fucking Jow Forums lmao

when I have kids probably

Really? I'm about to have kids and am getting back into lifting.

I'll probably still go once or twice per week not as much as I go now, kids need care

When I'll be dead.

Kids don't need 24hr round the clock supervision. Just homegym. I go 5 night a week and I have two kids.

I set up an ip camera in their room to monitor them whilst I'm in the gym.

When my back or my knees are too fucked if that doesn`t happen I`ll go on.

Ulfric Stormcloak raped me in the changing rooms of Radiant Raiment 23 years ago

I'm nearly 33, been in and out of gyms since I was 19.... probably not going to stop now.

I get my test levels tested every 2 years, so far I'm still over 700 and showing no signs of dropping.... as soon as my test starts to drop to where it affects me, I will probably self treat with TRT doses for the rest of my life. We treat every other deficiency, but there is a weird attitude towards treating hormonal deficiencies which make a huge difference in health and quality of life.

Attached: 8july2019.jpg (652x651, 76K)

Looking good

Once I'll start looking big and lean I'll probably just maintain.
Also at around 50 I'll stop heavy lifting and will just do lighter weights or meme shit like dropsets n supersets just to maintain the muscle and not get injured.

Attached: 1558589301389.jpg (528x960, 34K)

Strength training until I hit 1/2/3/4, then hypertrophy lifting 4-6 days a week until I'm dead.

the ride never ends user

When i get my children into lifting. Then i'll just do it casually and show off for my grandkids. I want them to tell some lil shit "my grandpa can beat your grandpa"

I will hopefully never stop lifting
I don't mean "lift until I die" I mean "lift and never die" 5000 years from now I'll still be lifting

Looking athletic af senpai

when its time to leave this life in order to fight, die and resurrect each day in valhall where we feast with true men

Lol...

Why you puffed-up ignorant... these are our sacred traditions
youtube.com/watch?v=20GkBnhQqY0

Attached: racistswag.jpg (670x376, 27K)

don't let the deluded body dysmorphic 'lads' get you user. Moderate sized, healthy, and strong is the based path. keep some cardio in there, and be a role model for your sons.

lovar att du inte äns är från norden utan bor i typ minnesota

As long as I can still eat and hold a barbell I'll be lifting

norrlänning, ingen snus för dig
tillbaka till rosengård med dig

hopefully never. lifting is genuinely fun.
plus i want to be one of the few successful jacked engineers. even working 50h/week (which is 10h more than the norm) i can still find some time to lift.

Attached: 1556384154968.gif (480x254, 799K)

I'm a business owner who work 80h+/week and I still find time to lift so it's really not impossible. Only thing that can be hard to manage is fatigue but you can take naps or workout really early in the morning.

You should keep your lower body the same but still focus on increasing your OHP/bench/row. The only legs you need to worry about from now on are calves

My thoughts exactly.

Just started replaying Skyrim

Fuck redgaurds
Fuck Falmer
Fuck high elves
Fuck dark elves
Fuck dwarves
And fuck Bethesda devs

Attached: 36FD7444-6052-4697-B245-E57FA287FED1.jpg (566x960, 46K)

It's largely for psychological health so genuinely never. I'll have a 4kg dumbell by my chair when I'm 90 for OHP.

1kg if it comes to it fuck it.

>mfw there are people who side with the elf-dick-sucking imperials over based stormchads
>mfw there are people who will side with the people who just tried to chop your fucking head off
>heh heh... w-we'll totally g-get those th-thalmor a-after this...

Attached: todd howard just.jpg (1773x1773, 352K)